Thiroyd available no more, what else can we Europeans get?

freal

I clicked on the link in the supplement list but link is dead end on amazon. Amazon does not sell Thiroyd anymore?? Cynomel and cytomel is only by prescription.

What can I get here to Europe that would work for getting the thyroid back in order?

honeybee

Re: Thiroyd available no more, what else can we Europeans ge

It looks like you can get it off *****. Also try *********.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Please share sources of thiroyd via PM. :hattip

honeybee

sorry Charlie. I promise I'm not selling anything.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

No worries, honeybee. Check you PM when you can.

Take care.

pimpomproduct

You can get it through us...you can send a PM or go to our website. We ship Thyroid-S and Thiroyd to USA and Europe.

Icecreambear

It's a shame that we can't get it in Germany. Maybe I'll move to the Netherlands or else :):

OP
F

freal

When I started the topic I was confused but then I found where I can get Thiroyd.

I really would like to get my hands on cynomel or cytomel, I dont want any poly-s in my tablets, like PEG or polividone whatever. I dont want to get liver or intestinal cancer.

It really makes me frustrated thats almost impossible to get your hands on even a innocent vitamin supplement in EU, you have to order everything from the US.

4peatssake

freal said:
When I started the topic I was confused but then I found where I can get Thiroyd.

I really would like to get my hands on cynomel or cytomel, I dont want any poly-s in my tablets, like PEG or polividone whatever. I dont want to get liver or intestinal cancer.

It really makes me frustrated thats almost impossible to get your hands on even a innocent vitamin supplement in EU, you have to order everything from the US.
Cynoplus and cynomel come from Mexico, so unfortunately, still North America for you.

This Mexican Pharmacy is the cheapest source for cynomel and cynoplus, has great customer service and ships internationally. They key, however, is to know how your country treats such imports. Their website provides information here on how and why such imports are successful to the US.

lovelife

Wow, until seeing this thread I didn't realize you could get thyroid without a prescription. This is legal to do in the US? Or is this why we should talk about it in PM because it isn't?

For those of you who buy your own thyroid... how do you decide on dosage? Does your doctor get upset that you're taking a drug without their input?

pimpomproduct

It's a shame that we can't get it in Germany. Maybe I'll move to the Netherlands or else

Wow, until seeing this thread I didn't realize you could get thyroid without a prescription

Indeed Germany is tricky but if you live close to the border of Holland it might be a solution?
Percentage of orders to Germany that actually arrive is 50%!

USA is not a problem though!

Yes no need for prescription when ordering Thyroid-S or Thiroyd!

mimi

Why is Germany tricky? What about Austria? Thanks!

pimpomproduct

No Austria shouldn't be a problem, please check the country list on our website or give us a mail and say hi...
We can inform for you.

Country list is updated as soon as there is a change in shipping to that specific country.

Contact us email:
order at pimpomproduct.com
orders at pimpomproduct.com
(at stand for @ and no spaces)