Third world Diets and hair loss.

Michael Mohn

It is simple. Westerners eat more meat .Excess Protein overworks the kidneys.The kidneys are also destroyed by chemicals , heavy metals, and bacterial infections.Teeth fillings,crowns,root canals also play a part. I know for a fact that every male who goes bald, has dandruff before they bald. Dandruff is just another word for dry brain,dry scalp poor circulation. its all the same.
I have phases of strong dandruff and a full head of hair. You still have not established a causation between kidney demage, "dry brain" and hairloss. You just repeat your claims, makes me wonder about your mental state.:rolleyes:

Last edited:

hunchoz

I have phases of strong dandruff and a full head of hair. You still have not established a causation between kidney demage, "dry brain" and hairloss. You just repeat your claims, makes me wonder about your mental state.:rolleyes:
Ill explain it again for low iq people. The kidneys get rid of excess Phosphorus, When the kidneys are damaged/infected, They can longer get rid of excess Phosphorus and Protein at the same rate as healthy kidneys. Therefore Phosphorus builds up in the body and hardens the arteries.

Also I told you dandruff is a warning before men lose their hair so if you do have dandruff and a full head of hair, then hairloss is on its way.. Goodluck..

Last edited:

Michael Mohn

Ill explain it again for low iq people. The kidneys get rid of excess Phosphorus, When the kidneys are damaged/infected, They can longer get rid of excess Phosphorus and Protein at the same rate as healthy kidneys. Therefore Phosphorus builds up in the body and hardens the arteries.

Also I told you dandruff is a warning before men lose their hair so if you do have dandruff and a full head of hair, then hairloss is on its way.. Goodluck..
Always these high IQ psychopaths... eating meat does not cause kidney demage/infection. Plenty of people have conorary calcification and healthy kidneys. Phosphorus on it's own does not cause calcification in arteries. Reactive oxygen species ROS due to pufa can demage kidneys, arterial walls and your hair follicles.

Do you even read the studies you post beyond the headline?
"The CT scans showed calcifications of the coronary arteries in two-thirds of the CKD patients. Ninety-five percent of the patients had phosphorus levels within the normal range."
Clearly phosphorus can't be the cause if people with normal levels already have calcification.

hunchoz

Always these high IQ psychopaths... eating meat does not cause kidney demage/infection. Plenty of people have conorary calcification and healthy kidneys. Phosphorus on it's own does not cause calcification in arteries. Reactive oxygen species ROS due to pufa can demage kidneys, arterial walls and your hair follicles.

"The CT scans showed calcifications of the coronary arteries in two-thirds of the CKD patients. Ninety-five percent of the patients had phosphorus levels within the normal range."
Clearly phosphorus can't be the cause if people with normal levels already have calcification.

Okay Lets go with your Brain-Hair connection theory then. That makes more sense then my theory. Hahahahahahh fool . Anyways I know 100% my circulation theory is correct. Goodluck

Austin Resch

It is simple. Westerners eat more meat .Excess Protein overworks the kidneys.The kidneys are also destroyed by chemicals , heavy metals, and bacterial infections.
I think you have experienced the disservice of westernized propaganda and dogma that regards increased meat intake as deleterious to human health. According to you simple idea that more meat overworks kidneys, all carnivorous species would invariably be hairless? Since they innately do not consume appreciable amounts of heavy metals, chemicals, etc. (in a natural setting).

If your idea is correct, then what is your take on the many groups of indigenous humans to have thrived on predominantly (at times exclusively) animal meat (hadza, massai, native americans, eskimos, etc.) while not experiencing any kidney destruction or dysfunction, or hair loss?

Also, have you seen any case studies, or reports noting an increased prevalence/rate of hair loss in males/females that have only one kidney?

Last edited:

hunchoz

I think you have experienced the disservice of westernized propaganda and dogma that regards increased meat intake as deleterious to human health. According to you simple idea that more meat overworks kidneys, all carnivorous species would invariably be hairless? Since they innately do not consume appreciable amounts of heavy metals, chemicals, etc. (in a natural setting).

If your idea is correct, then what is your take on the many groups of indigenous humans to have thrived on predominantly (at times exclusively) animal meat (hadza, massai, native americans, eskimos, etc.) while not experiencing any kidney destruction or dysfunction, or hair loss?
I never said Protein was the main part of kidney disfunction. But it does play a part if you already are dealing with heavy metals and chemicals. Plus the triibes and carnivore animals ate diets high in calcium. Calcium balances Phosphorus. Modern diets are high in phosphorus low in calcium.Also they eat high fats which is good. The whole point is the over work of the kidneys. Im not saying protein is the main cause . Also I said broth/stock gelatin and skins are safe protein. . The cause is still poor circulation. Do you have hair loss?

Last edited:

Austin Resch

umm no, nuts are high fat and they were staple foods. Polynesian island, hairloss is rare and they eat coconut as a staple. its the animal protein that causes baldness and other disease because protein overworks the kidneys and healthy kidneys is key to good circulation and hair.
The Effects of High-Protein Diets on Kidney Health and Longevity
Dietary Protein Intake and Chronic Kidney Disease
The body only needs a certain amount of protein ,excess protein is a burden on the kidneys, it also causes bone loss. Its a known fact. Methione nd cysteine are some of the amino acids that cause this. broth/stockgelatin and skins are safer protein. The kidneys use alot of energy to get rid of uric acid. Which is caused by purines, high in animal protein. If you look at amazon tribes,polynesians, malaysians . Hairloss is rare, they eat mostly cassava,taro, and malaysians eat rice. 95% of their Protein comes from fish which is low in purines.

It seems that is what you are saying when you say "animal protein causes baldness via kidney dysfunction" ? I am curious, what specific parts of a lions diet are high in calcium?
Two other factors that may be important to consider, 1) the quality of most water (and most drinks) today may be void of calcium, compared to water sources we would have drank from before modernization? 2) the phos/calc ratio is not optimal not due to low dietary calcium intake, but instakd low dietary D3/K2 intake which prevents proper calcium absorption, transportation, utilization, etc. thus creating a functional deficiency, in which case saying less meat is not the best recommendation but instead consuming foods rich in K2/D3?

hunchoz

The body only needs a certain amount of protein ,excess protein is a burden on the kidneys, it also causes bone loss. Its a known fact. Methione nd cysteine are some of the amino acids that cause this. broth/stockgelatin and skins are safer protein. The kidneys use alot of energy to get rid of uric acid. Which is caused by purines, high in animal protein. If you look at amazon tribes,polynesians, malaysians . Hairloss is rare, they eat mostly cassava,taro, and malaysians eat rice. 95% of their Protein comes from fish which is low in purines.

It seems that is what you are saying when you say "animal protein causes baldness via kidney dysfunction" ? I am curious, what specific parts of a lions diet are high in calcium?
Two other factors that may be important to consider, 1) the quality of most water (and most drinks) today may be void of calcium, compared to water sources we would have drank from before modernization? 2) the phos/calc ratio is not optimal not due to low dietary calcium intake, but instakd low dietary D3/K2 intake which prevents proper calcium absorption, transportation, utilization, etc. thus creating a functional deficiency, in which case saying less meat is not the best recommendation but instead consuming foods rich in K2/D3?
You just asked me what part of the lions diet is high in calcium. Do you not know that lions eat bones? Bones are high in calcium. 2:1 calcium phosphorus ratio. I use to own squirrels. If squirrels are fed a high acorn diet or any nut without a calcium source they also develop kidney disfunction and bone disease. Same thing happens to dogs that are fed lean meat diet without any bones . Nuts are high phosphorus just like lean meats and some grains. Calcium is a must.

ALso I said excess protein whch you highlighted. Animal protein in moderation is fine. But high amounts of protein means high uric acid which the kidneys have to use extra energy to get rid of, same with excess phosphorus. Its not hard to understand.

My Point is that baldness is caused by poor circulation which is caused by kidney disfunction. There are many ways a person can have kidney disfunction not just animal protein. I said chemicals, heavy metals, oral health , bacterial infection also play a part.. So what im saying is that if your balding, you should look at healing your kidneys first.

Last edited:

Ben.

Healthy Kidneys means Good circulation. and My main point is that poor circulation is the cause of most diseases including hairloss.

What are signs of damaged/unhealthy kidneys? Lets leave the dandruff/hairloss out of the picture. Foamy urin? Certain colour? Smelly sweat? What is a sure fire way to determine that without having to try and attempt to convince 15 different doctors to do a test they deem not worthy doing?

alephx

@hunchoz Thanks for pointing in this direction. I can certainly see how phosphorous metabolism can impact circulation. I'm doing some more research but it is promising, so many things that are seen as positive or negative for hair, have a relation to phosphorous metabolism and kidney health. It is an overlooked aspect and it is hard to get the correct ratio in a diet.

GorillaHead

This is weird. I have scalp. Beard and eyebrow dandruff.
I have tried everything in the world to try to solve it

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals