Thinking out loud: Would a copper+collagen deficiency make grounding less effective?

I'm.No.One

I'm sure a vast majority of you are aware of what grounding is, I've been doing a deeper dive on at as of late because that's always fun.

I've personally seen a lot of health benefits from it, all the classics:

Better sleep
Coping with stress easier
No grinding teeth
More dreaming
Regulated breath without doing breath work

My husband has recently been more interested in it, especially since he can tell the difference in his capacity to dream when the grounding sheets in the wash versus on the bed.

So I began putting on random documentaries about it in the background, he's usually more receptive to these things when I make them background noise 😅

Anyhow in the earthing movie they talked about collagen basically being, in layman's terms, the conductive gel that moves electrons around our body.

But we also know copper plays a really important role in ATP.

It just got me thinking I wonder if our disconnect from eating nose to tail (so waaaaay less collagen) + rampant copper deficiency = grounding not being effective or as effective.

When you read reviews/testimonials etc you'll see a ton of people saying it's helped with amazing amounts of things.

Then you'll see the other day, typically in an angry tone, that it's a scam/rip off etc.

But what if they're just deficient in collagen and or copper?

I also began thinking about this because as of late, after upping my copper intake, I'm noticing more effects from my grounding sheet like when I first purchased it a year or two back.

I did also buy grounding sandals this year & my feet no longer hurt. That might be more from the zero drop/making my feet return to natural though.

Anyhow just thought it was something interesting to consider.

I see a huge difference in my day when I ground. Others gravitate towards me, I have more energy and sleep better too. I love my grounding shoes too. What are the sheets you talk about?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals