Thinking About Ending My Life

Nothing ******* works. Been going at this for 5 years. 5 damn years. I'm thinking about ending the misery. Taking all this ******* crap. Armour. Pregnenolone. I eat all the right foods. My digestion is excellent. I've taken all the antihistamines and other crap. Quit my job. Quit school. Sit around and do nothing all day. Stop masturbating. Nothing ******* works. I am seeing a broda barnes doctor and nothing ******* works. My parents want to kick me out and they're sick of me spending all this money. What do I do? Go to the mayo clinic? Seriously what do I ******* do when all doctors have no solutions. Sorry, but I am just so angry and so sick of this. I can't play doctor like this. I don't have the energy for it. What do I do?

ravster02

it's a pain in the **** doing all this ***t so I get where you're coming from

why don't you tell us what you've been doing recently and we'll help

there's definitely light at the end of the tunnel and we can help you get there

OP
C
ravster02 said:
post 101458 it's a pain in the **** doing all this s*** so I get where you're coming from

why don't you tell us what you've been doing recently and we'll help

there's definitely light at the end of the tunnel and we can help you get there
is there?

i'm losing hope here? 5 years. 5!!!!! Maybe I wasn't cut out for this world.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
C
I'll tell you what I do.

Vitamins A, D, K - These have elminated acne, dental issues, mouth sores, etc. Still have dandruff.
I do 6 Tbsp gelatin a day.
I've taken cyproheptadine every day for the past 4 months. My digestion is pretty much excellent.
I take about 2 grains of armour. My T4 tested at the top of the range.
i drink a half gallon of milk a day
2 pastured eggs a day
beef usually at some point
orange juice
0% greek yogurt
fruit
oysters
I take about 300 mg pregnenolone a day, which I found allowed me to tolerate the armour, at first.

My heart is always racing and my hands and feet are always ice cold. I feel just as bad as i did 5 years ago! maybe worse. no progress!!!!!!

Nicholas

Coldhandsandfeet said:
post 101461 I'll tell you what I do.

Vitamins A, D, K - These have elminated acne, dental issues, mouth sores, etc. Still have dandruff.
I've taken cyproheptadine every day for the past 4 months. My digestion is pretty much excellent.
2 pastured eggs a day
orange juice
0% greek yogurt
fruit
oysters
I take about 300 mg pregnenolone a day, which I found allowed me to tolerate the armour, at first.

My heart is always racing and my hands and feet are always ice cold. I feel just as bad as i did 5 years ago! maybe worse. no progress!!!!!!

the most important thing that you didn't mention is how much you eat a day and how frequently you eat or even what your macro ratios look like. This is the very first place to start, regulating blood sugar. I can try to help you, but in my experience, people that ask for help on this forum don't receive the help offered.

OP
C
Nicholas said:
post 101462
Coldhandsandfeet said:

2 pastured eggs a day
orange juice
0% greek yogurt
fruit
oysters

the most important thing that you didn't mention is how much you eat a day and how frequently you eat or even what your macro ratios look like. This is the very first place to start, regulating blood sugar. I can try to help you, but in my experience, people that ask for help on this forum don't receive the help offered.

i eat every 1.5 hours. very frequently. i can't even leave my house for extended periods of time.

Nicholas

Coldhandsandfeet said:
post 101463
Nicholas said:
post 101462
Coldhandsandfeet said:

2 pastured eggs a day
orange juice
0% greek yogurt
fruit
oysters

i eat every 1.5 hours. very frequently. i can't even leave my house for extended periods of time.

and how much are you eating every 1.5hrs.?
and what do your macro ratios approximately look like?
and are these blood sugar regulation variables consistent?
and if you are implementing these blood sugar regulation variables consistently, have you considered changing one or more of these variables?

EIRE24

What did you use to clear up your acne and is it completely clear now to the stage that you never get anymore break outs?

OP
C
Nicholas said:
post 101464
Coldhandsandfeet said:
post 101463
Nicholas said:
post 101462
Coldhandsandfeet said:

2 pastured eggs a day
orange juice
0% greek yogurt
fruit
oysters

and if you are implementing these blood sugar regulation variables consistently, have you considered changing one or more of these variables?

this is not about diet. my diet and meal frequency is perfectly fine. i need some drugs.

Joocy_J

I am in the same boat as you, nothing is working for me right now and I feel like giving up. If you need to talk you can pm me.

Tarmander

One thing that doesn't get talked about a whole lot here, and probably because many people are pretty sick, is that once you get healthy, it's not like all the problems in your life are solved. You live at home with your parents and don't do anything by your own admission. What do you expect...that one day you will be warm and healthy and THEN you can start living?

You are hopeless, and in my experience being hopeless is almost always a good thing. Being hopeless means you can detach from what you think is important and move on to what is actually important, whatever that is in this phase of your life. My advice, and it's free and useless like most advice, is to forget about this stuff, dig deep, and do what you want to do. You are a great example of serotonin at work...trapped, stressed, no way out... hello helplessness. Good luck I'll send you some good vibes.

Nicholas

Coldhandsandfeet said:
post 101467
Nicholas said:
post 101464
Coldhandsandfeet said:
post 101463
Nicholas said:
post 101462
Coldhandsandfeet said:

2 pastured eggs a day
orange juice
0% greek yogurt
fruit
oysters

this is not about diet. my diet and meal frequency is perfectly fine. i need some drugs.

ok, then i can't help you.

EIRE24

Coldhandsandfeet said:
post 101466
EIRE24 said:
post 101465 What did you use to clear up your acne and is it completely clear now to the stage that you never get anymore break outs?

vitamin A about 50000 IU

You still take the same amount and is it daily, yes? Have you tried going a few days without and seen the acne come back? I generally feel the same way you do i've thought about giving up plenty of times but good times are always just around the corner. Acne is my biggest health problem at the moment and I dont know what to do to get rid of it. What exact supplement did you use, i'd really appreciate if you could help me out with sorting this.

Brian

Are you spending a lot of time indoors sitting in a dimly lit room? I think this can severely disrupt circadian rhythm if done for long enough and no drug can compensate for its negative hormonal effects.

When I began spending as much time as possible on my feet moving outdoors, especially in the morning I made more progress than I ever had through anything I had done before.

I would strongly consider creating a new lifestyle that involves being outside nearly all day from dusk to dawn, in addition to whatever else you try.

TeslaFan

Coldhandsandfeet said:

2 pastured eggs a day
orange juice
0% greek yogurt
fruit
oysters

I suspect you are severely deficient in Magnesium, which can cause severe depression, potentially leading to suicide, similar to the type of suicidal depression that women experience soon after delivery (Postpartum depression), which causes rapid Magnesium loss.
Racing heart is a clear signal. I would stop gelatin at this time, and use Magnesium Taurate, as much as you can take (grams per day) in divided doses.

Good luck!

XPlus

Sometimes we keep on doing a lot of things that we think we're supposed to do and and assume things will get right.
Guess what. We have to do the right things to get the right results.

Are you sure you need all that pregnenolone.
Taking 300mg is a day is like shooting the sky and hoping something is going to fall.

It's probably adding up to the estrogen in your system, causing it to crash too often.

50k IU of Vit A a day might be too much, too - offsetting thyroid.
I adjust my intake according to the dandruff.
A bit on the skin and if it isn't clear the next day I use a bit more.

Cypro has its uses but makes me a little jittery.
So I know what to be expecting when I take it.

There been few discussions around about the ineffectiveness of Aromur. Look them up.

I know that labs can get quite expensive but if your life depends on it, get them done.

Total T3 and reverse T3 matter more than T4.
There's no point of having good T4 range if it isn't converted to T3.
There are quite few to do if want an overall picture of your system's performance.

Find someone smart to interpret them for you and start from there.

Some sunshine and maybe a girl to flirt with might loosen up your mood a bit (Brian & Schulz et al)

YuraCZ

Coldhandsandfeet hair analysis will show you right way. It is necessary tool for recovery from every health or mental issues that you can have. :!:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals