Think I May Have Found The Cause Of My Erectile Dysfunction/potentially My Premature Ejaculation

Steve123

It all started when i was about 13 or 14, At that age i was decently active, Felt great in health, hormonally etc great, i used to masturbate a lot. I used to get full erections just by sitting in class and thinking about girls and they would last ages.

i remember at this particular time aged 13-14 i thought i was in love and i was heartbroken (lol) and depressed a lot, ANYWAY i remember this one day in particular i was feeling very depressed and i think i masturbated like 3-4 times that day (Maybe more, i used to have days like this now and again), during the last masturbation that day, i don’t know exactly what happened or what movement i made but this sharp pain came into the penis and i had to stop, i cant remember if the penis just shrunk and shrivelled up or not. I’ve always masturbated with a contraction, i dont know if thats what you call a kegel, put always tensed up and contracting in that area to speed up ejaculation and sensation.

(And also I don’t know if it’s got anything to do with it but around about this time i had started taking Accutane Tablets for acne and i was already noticing weird penis shapes and stuff previous to this physical pain i had..?, so not sure if there was any relation there).

So since this point my life and penis has never been the same. I went to a doctor around the time it first happened and he said nothing wrong but i was referred to urology which i saw 8 months after the trauma and was also told there’s nothing wrong. Then recently in the last 4 months i saw another urologist who also examined my penis and said there’s nothing wrong. I have never had ultrasounds as they never advised me.

Hormonal/lipids all full blood tests are all fine, in fact my testosterone is very high.

I am 21 now and symptoms have improved from what they were from the first 5-8 months after the trauma, but these are my known symptoms to this day.

-Hard flacid penis, not at all times but it can come on now and again. Sometimes i do get a full soft flacid penis, i mean if i’m honest i dont really know what a hard flacid penis is supposed to feel like? I just know sometimes i’ll have this shrivelled penis that kind of sticks out a little bit and can feel hard to touch.

-Struggle to keep an erection, only stays up with lots of physical and mental stimulation at the same time, if i stop erection will be lost quickly, Erections are not always full. I can get erections on their own with mental stimulation but it is not a full erection. I do and have got morning wood but it’s never a full solid morning wood, always weak.

-Since it happened, penis went thinner, thinner at certain areas. The corpus spongiosum does not easily fill up and become erect (Bottom tube of penis).

-When flacid the head is cold most of the time, the head does not get very hard when erect.

-When erect, penis is extremely sensitive in terms of pain if i move it on its own it hurts a lot. Pressing at certain areas is painful too.

-Sometimes when blood is going into the penis as its getting erect it is painful.

Now at this time is my first time of hearing about ‘hard flacid’ and this ‘pelvic pain syndrome’ i am not sure if i do get pain in the pelvic area or not, my issue is mainly with the penis. I

I have been reading all about this hard flacid syndrome and have seen different people having success with different methods, Where should i start guys and what really works??? Some people say they have been doing what i do and have always been doing kegels and contracting when masturbating and they say kegels are not neccesary, some people say they are.. and then some people say them wands work and some say they dont..

Constatine

Sounds like you have some scarred tissue/fibrosis which can reduce local blood flow and cause alterations in shape/functionality/pain. Ever heard of peyronie's disease? Liberally applying coconut oil on the scarred tissue can improve the condition over time as its anti-fibrotic and easily penetrates the tissues. It will probably take several months to get complete relief.

Sounds like you have some scarred tissue/fibrosis which can reduce local blood flow and cause alterations in shape/functionality/pain. Ever heard of peyronie's disease? Liberally applying coconut oil on the scarred tissue can improve the condition over time as its anti-fibrotic and easily penetrates the tissues. It will probably take several months to get complete relief.

I’m asking you this question, @Constatine, not argumentatively. Can you tell me experiences you’ve personally vouched for, on Peyronie’s being cured by topical coconut oil?

Constatine

I’m asking you this question, @Constatine, not argumentatively. Can you tell me experiences you’ve personally vouched for, on Peyronie’s being cured by topical coconut oil?
Its a little embarrassing but I've done it myself. Also I've seen a good amount of reports of it working well such as this forum: doing Alot better/coconut oil - Peyronies Society Forums. A lot of saturated fatty acids including palmitic acid are anti-fibrotic and coconut oil easily permeates the skin.

theLaw

I wonder if dissolving vitamin E in coconut oil would be synergistic. It should greatly increase its ability to locally penetrate tissues when applied topically.

Great minds think alike:

Tocovit is already in MCT oil.:darts:

OP
S

Steve123

Yeah i've heard of peyronies, Ive been to see 2 urologists, they said it was definitely not peyronies

Inaut

Vitamin e topically is the best thing I’ve found :)

It’s my sexret weapon

BearWithMe

Vitamin e topically is the best thing I’ve found :)

It’s my sexret weapon
What form of vitamin E are you using? Are you actually applying it... down there? Does it matter where you apply it, when it comes to these kind of benefits?

Last edited:
Last edited:

Constatine

Great minds think alike:

Tocovit is already in MCT oil.:darts:
Well thats convenient.

Yeah i've heard of peyronies, Ive been to see 2 urologists, they said it was definitely not peyronies
That surprises me. Though it still does seem structural in nature (due to tissue damage). Unless you suspect its hormonal but from your description it seems that you think its a structural problem. For general penile damage olive oil seems to work well though I suspect coconut oil works better as it seems to penetrate the tissues better and be more anti-fibrotic: SAGE Journals: Your gateway to world-class research journals
From the full article (thank you sci hub)
"The findings of the present study demonstrated that PF was effectively ameliorated with EVOO in rats, as also evidenced by histological observation (Figures 7 to 9). Decrement in the proliferation of collagen tissue around corpus cavernosum in PF þ EVOO group compared with PF (alone) group might be attributed to antifibrotic effect of EVOO. In line with decrease in collagen tissue proliferation in this group, lumen of vascular structures was also observed to be slightly larger when compared with PF (alone) group."
You might as well use both olive oil and coconut oil, there should be no down sides.

Inaut

What form of vitamin E are you using? Are you actually applying it... down there? Does it matter where you apply it, when it comes to these kind of benefits?

I'm using a mixed tocopheral blend from Now Foods (400IU). I just open a cap and smear it all over my junk. I notice a difference when I do so. I'm waiting on some tocovit which will be my go to for that.

BearWithMe

I'm using a mixed tocopheral blend from Now Foods (400IU). I just open a cap and smear it all over my junk. I notice a difference when I do so. I'm waiting on some tocovit which will be my go to for that.
Awesome, thank you for your reply. Have to try that!

BearWithMe

Have opened the mixed tocopherols softgel yesterday and rubbed it down there before going to bed. Today I had the best morning wood in a looong while. You have to try this, OP. Thank you for this tip, Inaut!

Jing

What do you notice doing this?

Inaut

Hard wood pretty much.

Like @JanP said pretty much... I have an erection all night now and my stamina during the deed is pretty good