Things that you think might lower Reverse T3?

FitnessMike

gallahad

Stress reduction, saturated glucose stores, adequate micronutrients for thyroid hormone turnover, ...

Matt C

I can attest to T3 working. While I don't feel much of a difference - this is an issue with me not reaping noticeable benefits with many things I do - I was testing my RT3 and it was elevated until I took cynomel.

Then I went off cynomel and it rose again. Still trying to figure what's my root problem as I've had high RT3, high cholesterol, low white blood cells and a few other things like low body temp. This paints the picture of hypothyroid but all my other thyroid levels come back "normal" it's just my RT3 that is elevated at times.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

I can attest to T3 working. While I don't feel much of a difference - this is an issue with me not reaping noticeable benefits with many things I do - I was testing my RT3 and it was elevated until I took cynomel.

Then I went off cynomel and it rose again. Still trying to figure what's my root problem as I've had high RT3, high cholesterol, low white blood cells and a few other things like low body temp. This paints the picture of hypothyroid but all my other thyroid levels come back "normal" it's just my RT3 that is elevated at times.
do you feel t3 exerting its effect in any way? have you got severe hypothyroid symptoms while your levels are good?

Matt C

do you feel t3 exerting its effect in any way? have you got severe hypothyroid symptoms while your levels are good?
No not really even though I have clear data showing big differences in my rt3 levels when using it or not. But that’s kinda been the story of my life with supplements/nutrition and what not. the blood work is giving me the results I want either way when using cynomel.

I avoided cynoplus because I feared the t4 would convert to rt3 so I went with just straight T3. Closest thing to hypothyroid symptoms would probably I have what feels like blood sugar crashes that wake me up middle of the night and general tiredness but not much compared to what many others experience.

OP
FitnessMike

FitnessMike

No not really even though I have clear data showing big differences in my rt3 levels when using it or not. But that’s kinda been the story of my life with supplements/nutrition and what not. the blood work is giving me the results I want either way when using cynomel.

I avoided cynoplus because I feared the t4 would convert to rt3 so I went with just straight T3.
how much for how long were you supplementing t3 to see the difference in rt3?

i don't think i can feel any effect from t3.

Matt C

I
how much for how long were you supplementing t3 to see the difference in rt3?

i don't think i can feel any effect from t3.
think I used it for about 3 months before I went and got tested again, I order the RT3 test off I-screen.com and so I don’t need to see a doc just take the form to the pathologist. I still use t3 because I bought it in bulk and have half a pill twice a day so it lasts me.

Honestly i just gotta get my ***t sorted and cut down on the weed which leads me to binge eat at night it would make a big difference especially cause I weight train quite a bit but the poor diet is stopping my body’s recomposition

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals