Things that I've learned from Peat-ing 75 days...

pboy

75% of the time I eat apricots they are just alright and digest half decent, but if they are really ripe they are pretty awesome...I remember one
time I got some really good ones and 1 large ripe one energized me through a whole work day (+ water), theyre best when they are so ripe it becomes like a water balloon where it is so
juicy it is sensitive to burst. They do have some sorbitol so its best to eat them only a little at a time especially when eaten near other fructose sources or you may get some fermentation. There's nothing particularly special about them though, and overall I'd say oranges and pineapples are better choices most of the time.

I have a question about milk:
Growing up I loved macaroni and cheese, almost all cheeses, milk was half decent (I liked chocolate milk a lot more), sour cream, butter...ect and never seemed to notice anything acute from eating them...but throughout high school and early college I had bad acne and when I stopped eating dairy it pretty much all went away. Since then when I eat dairy I don't get diareah or anything (which is what I hear lactose intolerance causes) but I seem to get backed up by like half a day and produce some gas that smells like the dairy itself, and almost always get a little break out on my face the next day. Does this mean I am mildy lactose intolerant, or is it something that could possibly correct itself if I started eating dairy more frequently? Could consuming only grass fed and/or organic dairy maybe make a difference?

Edward

“My recommendation is to eat to increase the metabolic rate (usually temperature and heart rate), rather than any particular foods.” ~Ray Peat