Thiamine, Thyroid And Perfect Recall

DaveFoster

just be careful with thiamin chronic mega dosing.i read once on pubmed that it may increase risk of cancer.
&
how much thiamin recommended to combine with thyroid for memory boost?and what type of thyroid?t3?
Are you referring to a lower dosage of thiamine? That's been addressed on the Energin thread:

"Also, keep in mind that the old study "j." posted in another thread showed topical absorption close to 90% and it avoids the liver, so if you use this vitamin topically the plasma concentrations would be comparable to an oral dosage 15-20 times higher, which puts the thiamine way into the safe range." -haidut

He's referring to a toxic threshold that's surpassed by high dosages of thiamine.

DaveFoster

I've been trying higher doses of thiamine applied topcially, and I feel very motivated and focused.

DaveFoster

How high? And how do you apply it topically? Powder dissolved in water or alcohol?
Thiamine HCL powder dissolved in a 20% ethanol solution. I put it on my wrists and it absorbs similar to Energin. 300-500 mg every hour or two is great.

mirc12354

Thiamine HCL powder dissolved in a 20% ethanol solution. I put it on my wrists and it absorbs similar to Energin. 300-500 mg every hour or two is great.
Where do you get high purity Thiamine HCL? I got one from Pure Bulk but it's under 90 % purity whereas the one in Energin is over 99,9%.

DaveFoster

DaveFoster

A warning: After dosing thiamine, I'm getting some light headedness and feelings of dizziness. Very uncomfortable! It's probably do to the CA inhibition.

chispas

I think I shared somewhere on the forum, that my go-to common cold corrective was (before full blown cold develops): 1g aspirin + 1.5g thiamin + antihistamine of your choice (I like 40mg loratidine). You can feel cold air through the nasal passages when it starts to kick in.

I wouldn't do this combo twice in one day, just to be safe.

DaveFoster

What dose was this?
Around 1200 mg or so (probably enough to trigger CA inhibition, particularly if some was left over from a previous dose).

ursidae

I’m not sure why but my cognitive problems (memory issues, slow to react/recognise, poor creativity) get worse from B1. Someone suggested more choline so I started a b complex with choline and I’ve started eating 3 eggs a day on top of that. The thing that made a small difference was eating a cow brain

Philomath

I’m not sure why but my cognitive problems (memory issues, slow to react/recognise, poor creativity) get worse from B1. Someone suggested more choline so I started a b complex with choline and I’ve started eating 3 eggs a day on top of that. The thing that made a small difference was eating a cow brain
Cow brain? Tell me more

DaveFoster

when a chemical supplier has HPLC next to the product is that similar to saying its pharma grade??
HPLC refers to high-performance liquid chromatography, which is just a testing method to guarantee purity. At 99% purity or greater, then I suppose it would be pharmaceutical grade.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
HPLC refers to high-performance liquid chromatography, which is just a testing method to guarantee purity. At 99% purity or greater, then I suppose it would be pharmaceutical grade.
Good to see you Dave!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals