Thiamine Disulfide As A Potent Inhibitor Of Human Immunodeficiency Virus (type-1) Production

Candeias

I was scouring the forum and scientific sites about HIV and found a very interesting study (to add to those @haidut has already posted)

"Thiol and disulfide compounds were tested as an anti-HIV drug against transactivator (Tat)-mediated transactivation of HIV-1. Of all the compounds tested, thiamine disulfide, alpha-lipoic acid, and N-acetycysteine significantly depressed HIV-1 Tat activity. Thiamine disulfide alone in these compounds possessing anti-HIV-Tat activity markedly inhibited production of progeny HIV-1 in acute and chronic HIV-1-infected CEM at nontoxic concentrations of 500-1000 microM. Thiamine disulfide (500 microM) blocked 99.7% of HIV-1 production after 96 hr culture in acute HIV-1 (LAV-1) infection (m.o.i. = 0.002), whereas it inhibited 90-98% of HIV-1 production in chronic-infected cells (CEM/LAV-1, H9/MN, and Molt-4/IIIB). The results suggest that thiamine disulfide may be important for AIDS chemotherapy."

I also noticed that there is a pharmaceutical product associated with the name 'Neurobion' that uses thiamin disulfide (and other Bs) to treat various conditions (also side effects of alcoholism) that seem to me very related to endotoxin.

Now, apart, what is the amount of thiamine sulfide (and half-life) to provide this concentration (500-1000 microM)? @haidut

magnesiumania

Could you please expand on that a bit? What kind of symptoms do you experience and do you feel have improved?
Its a challenge because i cant cover much of what id like to. Too much. Lots of it become apparant when i listen to music. There are many reasons why i suspect my home was moldy. The room suffered water damage, so theres for a start. When i lived there i experience so many signs of brain deterioration. Brain fog, lack of focus, difficulty breathing. Id say the main improvement ive exp with thimine is a reversal of many of those symptoms. It put the bass back in music. I listen to alot of psych trance music and it sounds more coherent, energetic and
Could you please expand on that a bit? What kind of symptoms do you experience and do you feel have improved?
I spend at least five minutes formulating an answare then i missclicked and it was all gone. Now im too pissed off to make another post, but hopefully ill get back to you. Ill make it super breif tho: thiamine put massive bass back in my music.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom