Thiamax uk

P

Peatness

Has anyone successfully ordered thiamax in the uk, if so from where?

ursidae

I just ordered it. It didn’t work at all on my PC (pop up window didn’t load) and on my phone I had to try twice. Have you registered an account?

OP
P

Peatness

I just ordered it. It didn’t work at all on my PC (pop up window didn’t load) and on my phone I had to try twice. Have you registered an account?
No, not registered. But will do so and try again. Thanks

OP
P

Peatness

My order was successful, happy days :):

golder

Is it Actually worth spending tens times more on this product over bog standard vitamin B1?

ursidae

Is it Actually worth spending tens times more on this product over bog standard vitamin B1?
Honestly I think it may be. I’ve tried grams of thiamine hcl and I’ve tried benfotiamine. Megadose thiamine hcl is good but not everyone needs so much chloride I think it can cause electrolyte imbalance. I don’t even notice anything from benfotiamine even though it’s supposed to be more bio available

golder

Honestly I think it may be. I’ve tried grams of thiamine hcl and I’ve tried benfotiamine. Megadose thiamine hcl is good but not everyone needs so much chloride I think it can cause electrolyte imbalance. I don’t even notice anything from benfotiamine even though it’s supposed to be more bio available
Interesting, thanks. Surprise no ones got peats opinion on the thiamax? Why have you subjectively noticed from it?

cgh4444

I notice a big difference between allithiamine and other forms as well . Like taking a totally different supplement. Best I can figure is some of us have issues converting normal thiamine or retaining it for whatever reason. Also have read allithiamine is the only one guaranteed to penetrate the brain.

Korven

TTFD/allithiamine hits pretty hard, it's like steroids for oxidative metabolism. It can pretty easily cause a stress reaction so it's probably best to start low 5-10 mg and work up.

Because it's so potent it has a higher risk of causing imbalances/deficiencies. My blood folate levels were in the bottom after taking large amounts of allithiamine daily for a couple months. A folate deficiency can cause poor thiamine absorption. Too much vitamin B1 probably also depletes riboflavin. Depending on your neurochemistry you might get some weird cholinergic, depressive issues. Taking allithiamine with a complete B-complex + magnesium + high potassium foods + possibly even methylation support for liver detoxification should mitigate some of the side effects.

Still I think it's awesome for fixing thiamine deficiency. I will experiment more with it as soon as I've seen my folate levels go up.

golder

TTFD/allithiamine hits pretty hard, it's like steroids for oxidative metabolism. It can pretty easily cause a stress reaction so it's probably best to start low 5-10 mg and work up.

Because it's so potent it has a higher risk of causing imbalances/deficiencies. My blood folate levels were in the bottom after taking large amounts of allithiamine daily for a couple months. A folate deficiency can cause poor thiamine absorption. Too much vitamin B1 probably also depletes riboflavin. Depending on your neurochemistry you might get some weird cholinergic, depressive issues. Taking allithiamine with a complete B-complex + magnesium + high potassium foods + possibly even methylation support for liver detoxification should mitigate some of the side effects.

Still I think it's awesome for fixing thiamine deficiency. I will experiment more with it as soon as I've seen my folate levels go up.
Thanks for this. What’s the safest way to get the folate up? Take a full Bcomplex alongside the thiamax or use a specific food?

Korven

Thanks for this. What’s the safest way to get the folate up? Take a full Bcomplex alongside the thiamax or use a specific food?

Yeah that's probably a good idea, make sure it's got methylfolate and B12.

OP
P

Peatness

The Thiamax arrived. I took my first dose about an hour ago. I am experiencing what seems like oxalate dumping. Has any one else had this experience?

OP
P

Peatness

It feel like my tissues are being stripped. My scalp, my back - these are sites of past injury.

ursidae

Well it’s been 12 days and the way it’s going (still stuck on the same status it was on April 10th) I’ll probably wait till the 25th. Problem is I won’t be able to pick it up from the 23rd till the 30th due to certain obligations and I’ve had orders where they allowed 3 days for me to pick it up before they start charging 30 bucks a day for every day that passes. I realise this varies from country to country, but did anyone in Europe order it and wait for weeks?

Last edited: