They Want Me To Starve

CoolTweetPete

A good diet can actually be pretty affordable if you pick your food strategically. I stick to mostly milk & OJ with sugar and some collagen hydrolysate added throughout the day. Snacks include

- Baked oysters ($1.99/can at my local grocery -- I dump the cottonseed oil and wash them off)
- Potato chips cooked in coconut oil ($2.50 per 12 ounce bag when they're on sale)
- Haagen Dasz ice cream bars ($2.50 per 3 bar pack when they're on sale)
- White button mushrooms ($5 per pound, organic)
- Organic grass-fed ground beef ($8 per pound at my local grocery)
- Gelatin made with OJ, sugar, taurine, and Natural Calm ionic magnesium
- Haribo sour gummy bears ($1 per 8 ounce bag when on sale)

These foods are pretty cost effective especially when they're on sale.

OP
R

Ron J

Yeah, potatoes are cheap, but currently I'm going with no starch. I'm actually eating a cup of sugar to get enough carbs as is.
@CoolTweetPete Have you added up the daily cost?

OP
R

Ron J

just dont forget magnesiummmmmm :ninja

especially if you suspect any hypothyroidism magnesium>no starch (i learned the hard way :( )
I put magnesium in the sugar water, and some salt. The magnesium carbonate doesn't dissolve, so I wonder how much I'm absorbing. I also apply some topical magnesium chloride before bed.

meatbag

I'm not sure about pure mag.carbonate powder

Last edited:

Dhair

Yeah, potatoes are cheap, but currently I'm going with no starch. I'm actually eating a cup of sugar to get enough carbs as is.
@CoolTweetPete Have you added up the daily cost?
Have you tried sweet potatoes? Not the orange kind that look like yams, but the "hard" ones that look like regular potatoes on the inside.
I'm sure they have much less starch, and I find that they cause me absolutely no digestion problems at all. I can only buy them as organic from the grocery store so they're pretty expensive, but they are delicious and they never throw me off balance, so to speak.

OP
R

Ron J

@Meatbag I appreciate it. I mix water and the magnesium flakes; not sure what the ratio should be or how much I'm getting transdermally(it's just a safety net).
@Dhair Thanks for the advice. It isn't due to digestion problems. I'm leaning out now and it seems like sugar with low fat(coconut oil mostly) is the way to go.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals