They Are Going After The Meat Industry In Germany. What‘s Happening In Your Country?

wavelength123

Where exactly do you see the benefit in taking one of the few sources of nutrients out of these these junkfood diets?

Less calories in

and I just stated TWICE how many imbalances are associated with eating red meat. People don’t need more phosphorus and iron. They absolutely don’t.

OP
boris

boris

Less nutrients, replaced with toxins, in a diet already devoid of nutrients takes a lot of imagination to see how this will save us "trillions in healthcare costs".

The meat protein will likely be replaced by other high phoshporus protein sources which lack the nutrients of meat.

Even if we go by your naive assumption that people will just eat less when meat is not available anymore it will hardly make them healthier just by eating less calories when the rest of the diet is unhealthy.

Last edited:

redsun

Less calories in

and I just stated TWICE how many imbalances are associated with eating red meat. People don’t need more phosphorus and iron. They absolutely don’t.

Yeh actually vast majority of women should have plenty of iron in the diet. Children, teenagers, even young adults (men and women) should not be restricting heme-iron.

The only potential issue comes with middle-age men and older who have a history of eating red meat daily for years of their life.

And even then, there is stupid simple fix for these people that have too much iron, donate blood. No need to avoid red meat like its the devil, it is and will always be one of the healthiest nutrient rich foods you can eat and its how the majority of the US population is even surviving as it helps protect against poor diets.

Rich in all the vital amino acids, providing B vitamins but especially the fact that all meat products are the best source of niacin, the cornerstone B vitamin. Then there is the high zinc content needed for steroid hormones, thyroid, and to properly utilize the amino acids for protein synthesis and repair of tissues and extra tryptophan to make more niacin (which depends on B2, B6, iron, folate status). Methionine claim is just lol, its actually steaks which have higher content of histidine and glycine to balance out methionine. Milk histidine:methionine ratio is very close to 1:1 and dairy products are stupid low in glycine. Eggs are even higher in methionine and lack histidine and glycine.

The average populace get played for fools being told how red meat and steaks are bad, and it doesnt help here that Peat himself has an unfounded fear of red meat, while the wealthy gorge on steaks, fish, and all those damaging high phosphorus meats(lol) and have plenty of energy and lack of debilitating CFS that seemingly ever 3rd person here on RPF has, and they laugh at us.

Fear of phosphorus is like fear of iron, you are afraid of ATP like you are afraid of oxygen lol. Obsession with restricting phosphorus and doing that 1:1 calcium to P ratio is unnecessary. Get phosphorus, get calcium, **** the ratios and stop fearing ATP so much.

Eat all the red meat you want, give blood occasionally if you are worried about iron. Eat a varied diet to provide other trace minerals that meat lacks like copper, manganese, selenium, and the body takes care of itself.

Last edited:
I’m very much against the big vegan agenda and can’t stand plant based “doctors”....

That said, if people are forced to eat less methionine, phosphorus, soybean-loaded poultry, heme iron and whatnot................ I certainly won’t care much.

Doesnt make enough sense. A little bit too much phosphorus is endlessly better than phytic Acid structured P, which isnt bioavailable at all for monogastric lifeforms like Pigs and Huemans. Vegans have P deficiency,havent seen that mentioned ever. Soy bean loaded poultry is endlessly better than consuming soybean pure and unchanged?? Heme iron is perfectly save, especially compared to free form Fe like in Plants.Sounds like you are a proponent of the vegan agenda somehow =]]

Last edited:

michael94

disagree,the meat quality is fine,only problem can be Linoleic Acid dominance,otherwise,exceptional quality.fresh oranges and potatoes are nice,but only a sidedish in my meals.Actually,the quality of Plantproduce got worse over time,the breeding caused a further lack of need for elements,the plants became less needy,so they wouldnt need much elements at all.I saw putative reductions of 75 percent over the course of 80 years.
Sry. I didn't mean that meat quality became bad rather that other products became accessible and better organized.

You are saying that removing meat from someone who's diet is high in junkfood will make them healthy? Where exactly do you see the benefit in taking one of the few sources of nutrients out of these these junkfood diets?

Besides, you can't assume these people will suddenly become health conscious vegetarians. They will get the next thing that is offered to them as a replacement. Toxic, carcinogenic, PUFA filled fake meats.

Very true.Everything will get worse,and Germany will become a 2nd World Country induced by malnutrition triggered development issues and reduction of biological IQ,severe reduction of wealthproduction and productivity,and then we will have societal problems that are similar to those suffered by the malnourished global south.Then totalitarian-type of Governance with strong secret Police to increase desperation and distrust among the populace to stabilize persistence of order,while still maintaining sunshine-democracy type of social conduct.

michael94

Very true.Everything will get worse,and Germany will become a 2nd World Country induced by malnutrition triggered development issues and reduction of biological IQ,severe reduction of wealthproduction and productivity,and then we will have societal problems that are similar to those suffered by the malnourished global south.Then totalitarian-type of Governance with strong secret Police to increase desperation and distrust among the populace to stabilize persistence of order,while still maintaining sunshine-democracy type of social conduct.
Sounds like the USA

Yeh actually vast majority of women should have plenty of iron in the diet. Children, teenagers, even young adults (men and women) should not be restricting heme-iron.

The only potential issue comes with middle-age men and older who have a history of eating red meat daily for years of their life.

And even then, there is stupid simple fix for these people that have too much iron, donate blood. No need to avoid red meat like its the devil, it is and will always be one of the healthiest nutrient rich foods you can eat and its how the majority of the US population is even surviving as it helps protect against poor diets.

Rich in all the vital amino acids, providing B vitamins but especially the fact that all meat products are the best source of niacin, the cornerstone B vitamin. Then there is the high zinc content needed for steroid hormones, thyroid, and to properly utilize the amino acids for protein synthesis and repair of tissues and extra tryptophan to make more niacin (which depends on B2, B6, iron, folate status). Methionine claim is just lol, its actually steaks which have higher content of histidine and glycine to balance out methionine. Milk histidine:methionine ratio is very close to 1:1 and dairy products are stupid low in glycine. Eggs are even higher in methionine and lack histidine and glycine.

The average populace get played for fools being told how red meat and steaks are bad, and it doesnt help here that Peat himself has an unfounded fear of red meat, while the wealthy gorge on steaks, fish, and all those damaging high phosphorus meats(lol) and have plenty of energy and lack of debilitating CFS that seemingly ever 3rd person here on RPF has, and they laugh at us.

Fear of phosphorus is like fear of iron, you are afraid of ATP like you are afraid of oxygen lol. Obsession with restricting phosphorus and doing that 1:1 calcium to P ratio is unnecessary. Get phosphorus, get calcium, **** the ratios and stop fearing ATP so much.

Eat all the red meat you want, give blood occasionally if you are worried about iron. Eat a varied diet to provide other trace minerals that meat lacks like copper, manganese, selenium, and the body takes care of itself.

+1
very true indeed.

OP
boris

boris

You want to see a glimpse into the future of our fully vaccinated PUFA society :lol:? Watch the movie Idiocracy (2006):

The way they repeat those drilled in phrases like "it's got electrolytes" or "it's got what plants crave" is exactly how I see people around me arguing about the "corona crisis".

Last edited:

wavelength123

It is useless to share the truth with people who can’t look past their own bias.

Westernized people will benefit from eating less, whatever the source is. Calories come first, imbalances in micros is second, and people eat too much and of the wrong foods. Which includes muscle meat.

I have spoken.

OP
boris

boris

You keep repeating that, but not providing any explanation for your reasoning.

Besides your point being up for debate.... You have not yet explained why you think that people will miraculously start eating less when they can‘t buy meat and will have plenty of replacement products available.

Regina

You keep repeating that, but not providing any explanation for your reasoning.

Besides your point being up for debate.... You have not yet explained why you think that people will miraculously start eating less when they can‘t buy meat and will have plenty of replacement products available.
I liked what Paul Jaminet has said about that. People will keep eating when their nutritional needs are not met.

I liked what Paul Jaminet has said about that. People will keep eating when their nutritional needs are not met.

exactly.People get Fat on cheap grains and polymerized PUFA Potato-snacks.They have Protein Hunger,and eat so much to not inflict CNS-Depression by Protein Deficiency on them.
People eat way too low amounts of Animalproduce like meat.In germany it is only a tiny 150gram per Person,in high IQ,high culture,high economy,highest lifeexpectancy Hong Kong it is 700gram per capita per day.
Region Monaco almost a hundred years expectancy..what do they eat? oysters,steaks,lambliver.Vegan indian around 55years of life.Really makes you think..

LucyL

"How does bad/cruel treatment of Animals lead to bad meat-quality?"
If you feed and treat an animal badly, his meat will have more: toxins, stress hormones, and possible bad memories.
This I've often wondered about. Sure a lifetime of learned helplessness and stressful conditions will have one set of consequences, but it cannot be denied that the animal that has had his gut ripped open and wanders around until he keels over and is eaten alive must have an enormous surge of stress hormones. IF that was detrimental to the health of the predator, under what world existence view would it still be happening in the wild? On the contrary, it seems to suggest that our Temple Grandin friendly slaughterhouses may be detrimental to us.

MatheusPN

This I've often wondered about. Sure a lifetime of learned helplessness and stressful conditions will have one set of consequences, but it cannot be denied that the animal that has had his gut ripped open and wanders around until he keels over and is eaten alive must have an enormous surge of stress hormones. IF that was detrimental to the health of the predator, under what world existence view would it still be happening in the wild? On the contrary, it seems to suggest that our Temple Grandin friendly slaughterhouses may be detrimental to us.
Eating peanuts while starving for days isn't detrimental to health compared to eating nothing while starving.
Elephants are extremely strong and live long lives, they are more adapted to what they eat.
Eating fresh meat is better for us than carrion. It's healthier to consume blood from a hyperthyroid animal compared to a stressed animal. The healthiest animal contains the healthiest food; of course, the processes of slaught also counts

Caring justly, ethically is good for everyone, ONLY a psychopath/ cruel man, would believe otherwise and murder a baby to become healthier. His attitude will be detrimental to the world, even/ especially for himself

Last edited:
Eating peanuts while starving for days isn't detrimental to health compared to eating nothing while starving.
Elephants are extremely strong and live long lives, they are more adapted to what they eat.
Eating fresh meat is better for us than carrion. It's healthier to consume blood from a hyperthyroid animal compared to a stressed animal. The healthiest animal contains the healthiest food; of course, the processes of slaught also counts

Caring justly, ethically is good for everyone, ONLY a psychopath/ cruel man, would believe otherwise and murder a baby to become healthier. His attitude will be detrimental to the world, even/ especially for himself

..but the Animals do as you describe,eating children,even their own,to sustain their lifeforce.A lot of vegans are space invaders from a different plane of existence,and interfering with the rule of nature on this Planet.

It is important to stress that we are indeed Animals,biological machines,which were set in their ways by the cruel Mother Nature,which gave us the one Rule,eaten or be eaten.
The proceedings of Nature which naive greens idealize so much,are still governing Humans also,to this day.

It is false consciousness to try to inflict dishonest guilt and blame upon those who want to live,that the other side is suffering for us,is the greatest tragedy in the World,Life itself.

MatheusPN

..but the Animals do as you describe,eating children,even their own,to sustain their lifeforce.A lot of vegans are space invaders from a different plane of existence,and interfering with the rule of nature on this Planet.

It is important to stress that we are indeed Animals,biological machines,which were set in their ways by the cruel Mother Nature,which gave us the one Rule,eaten or be eaten.
The proceedings of Nature which naive greens idealize so much,are still governing Humans also,to this day.

It is false consciousness to try to inflict dishonest guilt and blame upon those who want to live,that the other side is suffering for us,is the greatest tragedy in the World,Life itself.
I didn't said that animals don't, I didn't commented anything about what they do. So why you said ...but? ...But what?
Or you didn't imply to continue/ deduce my affirmation?

I will simplify more in what I affirm: Being unnecessarily cruel against animals is wrong and detrimental. Or you think that hurting a Dog or a Cow just for fun isn't wrong?

The single strategy I notice, what you may have replied was in relation to: Caring justly, ethically is good for everyone, ONLY a psychopath/ cruel man, would believe otherwise, and murder a baby to become healthier.
Apparently, you don't think it's cruel, I am right? And you believe that caring justly is unnecessary, irrelevant?

Last edited:

famalalam

It is useless to share the truth with people who can’t look past their own bias.

Westernized people will benefit from eating less, whatever the source is. Calories come first, imbalances in micros is second, and people eat too much and of the wrong foods. Which includes muscle meat.

I have spoken.

I agree with this. People eat too much food that impair their ability to utilize energy properly which absolutely includes meat. For me, meat acts as a brake on my metabolism, being helpful for gaining weight to put on fat and muscle. Not that I can't do it without meat, but the amount of caloric energy I need by the end of the day is ridiculous.

This isn't an impressive post.

Cold fingers wrote this post.

I didn't said that animals don't, I didn't commented anything about what they do. So why you said ...but? ...But what?
Or you didn't imply to continue/ deduce my affirmation?

I will simplify more in what I affirm: Being unnecessarily cruel against animals is wrong and detrimental. Or you think that hurting a Dog or a Cow just for fun isn't wrong?

The single strategy I notice, what you may have replied was in relation to: Caring justly, ethically is good for everyone, ONLY a psychopath/ cruel man, would believe otherwise, and murder a baby to become healthier.
Apparently, you don't think it's cruel, I am right? And you believe that caring justly is unnecessary, irrelevant?

Animal processing is necessary and along many steps gruesome.
Do not build infantile strawmen,like the unfounded assumption that only psychopath-like Individuals eat meat,or eating a cow or a dog even is just for fun.

It is a proven necessity,i read about general metabolic proceedings and health for 15 years.I came across many ideas.Veganism in its contemporary state and associated Diet,is too unhealthy to be fed to children,youths,pregnant women,lactating women and all in the age-range for expectation of possible conception.
Ages above 40 can experiment on themselves if they wish so,but not talk about it too much,just like Pro-drug-abuse-speech is immoral.

I would ban veganism outright,it is way worse than severe drugabuse on a societal level,3rd World is devastated by this curse.But you dont care,you made up your mind,and are Anti-Human first and foremost.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals