They Are Going After The Meat Industry In Germany. What‘s Happening In Your Country?

michael94

yeah,I was talking about Plantpoisons which would increase in intake if people eat less meat,as like you suggested?Imprinting is nonsense,you have an vegan-agenda,and dont care about the health of others.Just be honest about it.Vegan Diets are garbage,Peat sees most of this Foodstuff as inedible!!!

And most of my posts are ok,i have not much to be ashamed of.
mushrooms potatoes, coconut oil , tortillas, oranges and various tropical fruits, sun exposure, magnesium sulfate all vegan friendly

mushrooms potatoes, coconut oil , tortillas, oranges and various tropical fruits, sun exposure, magnesium sulfate all vegan friendly

mushrooms dont have much of anything,nutrient wise,potatoes hmmm,Coconut Oil is too skewed towards total saturation,natural animal lipids have an high amount of mono like oleic acid,but ok,Fruits is the only one im totally ok with,Mg is also fine.I think Peat is Anti-Tortillas and Anti-Wheat and beans and legumes and grains tho.

MatheusPN

Vegan Diets are garbage...
Post by md_a:
What’s a good source of glycine and accompanying useful amino acids?? I've looked up sources in Google and all they list is beans and eggs.

Ray: Plant proteins don't have the dangerous overload of tryptophan and Cysteine that occur in muscle meats, whey, and egg white, so increasing the Glycine isn't so important for vegetarians. Just getting enough protein is the hardest thing, and cooked potato juice is the best one known. The amino acid balance in most fruits seems good. Leaf protein is as good as milk protein, but it's hard to separate it from the antinutrients such as tannins.
It's very slow to look up the literature on amino acids in the various plant species and tissues, and people haven't been very concerned with the amount of glycine in foods.

michael94

mushrooms dont have much of anything,nutrient wise,potatoes hmmm,Coconut Oil is too skewed towards total saturation,natural animal lipids have an high amount of mono like oleic acid,but ok,Fruits is the only one im totally ok with,Mg is also fine.I think Peat is Anti-Tortillas and Anti-Wheat and beans and legumes and grains tho.
Well tortillas if theyre nixtamalized corn is a safer starch. Mushrooms are a source of vitamin D2 and copper for vegetarians. Peat has spoken favorably of Vitamin d2 also.

Post by md_a:
What’s a good source of glycine and accompanying useful amino acids?? I've looked up sources in Google and all they list is beans and eggs.

Ray: Plant proteins don't have the dangerous overload of tryptophan and Cysteine that occur in muscle meats, whey, and egg white, so increasing the Glycine isn't so important for vegetarians. Just getting enough protein is the hardest thing, and cooked potato juice is the best one known. The amino acid balance in most fruits seems good. Leaf protein is as good as milk protein, but it's hard to separate it from the antinutrients such as tannins.
It's very slow to look up the literature on amino acids in the various plant species and tissues, and people haven't been very concerned with the amount of glycine in foods.

irrelevant for all practical purposes,the thing is that plants have so low amounts of protein to begin with...
And you cant separate it from all the toxins,because most have an Proteinmotif itself,cant disentangle them.Peat himself is consuming 150grams of Protein per day,coming from meat and milk first and foremost.All high-Protein Plants like beans and legumes are most potently toxic,Peat even wrote about the beansyndrome,Favaism.

Last edited:
Well tortillas if theyre nixtamalized corn is a safer starch. Mushrooms are a source of vitamin D2 and copper for vegetarians. Peat has spoken favorably of Vitamin d2 also.

very true about the nixtamalization.The D2 content is dependent on artificial illumination,it isnt reliable.Peats information on D2 seems outdated,D2 is confirmed bad,cant remember the details.But Sunlight is the natural source for that,so no worries needed.

redsun

Post by md_a:

Its a good thing I almost never take Ray seriously when it comes to amino acids, because of silly quotes like this. Tryptophan is great as it is used to synthesize niacin. Ironically the community that is so anti-tryptophan and also anti-meat (for the most part) absolutely adores niacinamide which is highest in organs and meat and needs tryptophan to be made internally in higher quantities besides dietary niacin intake.

Then there's cysteine, one of the limiting amino acids in glutathione synthesis. If you want to limit cysteine and thus glutathione production, one of the most important antioxidants in the body that also recycles vitamin C to a reduced state and thus this vitamin C can also recycle vitamin E, have at it.

Glycine (also glutathione component) is also highest in animal flesh, even muscle meat is very high compared to dairy, eggs no need to eat gelatinous cuts though they are great of course. Lol @ plants for glycine and fruits for AAs. Come on Dr. Peat.

My advice: Limit tryptophan if you want to risk niacin deficiency or just have poor niacin status overall and also limit cysteine if you want to age quickly.

Last edited:

MatheusPN

irrelevant for all practical purposes,the thing is that plants have so low amounts of protein to begin with...
And you cant seperate it from all the toxins,because most have an Proteinmotif itself,cant disentangle them.Peat himself is consuming 150grams of Protein per day,coming from meat and milk first and foremost.All high-Protein Plants like beans and legumes are most potently toxic,Peat even wrote about the beansyndrome,Favaism.
Irrelevant? For someone that likes Potatoes and doesn't like meat or dairy it's very relevant. "Just getting enough protein is the hardest thing, and cooked potato juice is the best one known." In the context for non-dairy and non-meat consumers.
I will stop hijacking. If anyone wants to delete this post feel free

Irrelevant? For someone that likes Potatoes and doesn't like meat or dairy it's very relevant. "Just getting enough protein is the hardest thing, and cooked potato juice is the best one known." In the context for non-dairy and non-meat consumers.

very well.lets keep it On-Topic again.no need to delete anything of course.

michael94

very true about the nixtamalization.The D2 content is dependent on artificial illumination,it isnt reliable.Peats information on D2 seems outdated,D2 is confirmed bad,cant remember the details.But Sunlight is the natural source for that,so no worries needed.
Its not perfect but the food supply is more favorable to eating well without meat these days than in times past. I live in california and we are fortunate to have a selection of fresh oranges almost always, and potatoes. I know well not to take this for granted and wonder how I would eat in other circumstances.

Its not perfect but the food supply is more favorable to eating well without meat these days than in times past. I live in california and we are fortunate to have a selection of fresh oranges almost always, and potatoes. I know well not to take this for granted and wonder how I would eat in other circumstances.

disagree,the meat quality is fine,only problem can be Linoleic Acid dominance,otherwise,exceptional quality.fresh oranges and potatoes are nice,but only a sidedish in my meals.Actually,the quality of Plantproduce got worse over time,the breeding caused a further lack of need for elements,the plants became less needy,so they wouldnt need much elements at all.I saw putative reductions of 75 percent over the course of 80 years.

Dutchie

Today I saw that a popular talkshow over here tonight is about the infection in slaughterhouses and the secretary of Agriculture has said that if these infections are not under control, slaughterhouses will be closed down.
There's also a writer (along with many other celebrities) that's started a campaign for fair meat prices (meaning it'll become even more expensive).

I don't want to worry about this,but it does bother me and lead to worry that I soon wont be able to have/pay for food anymore (since I can't subside on plantfoods and don't tolerate them well, along with eggs and dairy).

Today I saw that a popular talkshow over here tonight is about the infection in slaughterhouses and the secretary of Agriculture has said that if these infections are not under control, slaughterhouses will be closed down.
There's also a writer (along with many other celebrities) that's started a campaign for fair meat prices (meaning it'll become even more expensive).

I don't want to worry about this,but it does bother me and lead to worry that I soon wont be able to have/pay for food anymore (since I can't subside on plantfoods and don't tolerate them well, along with eggs and dairy).

No,your concern is very real.Same as in Germany,it is converging on the supply of Animalproduce.It is willful neglect.Maybe if the parliament isnt allowed to consume Animal-derived Food,they will think otherwise.
It is happening,and very,very fast.

For once muslim immigration might be able to save us. I don't see vegans taking away halal meat from traditional families anytime soon. I also don't expect islamic butchers to participate in price rackets. They have historically undersold the market (often accepting only cash payment), and they will likely continue catering to their working class customer base.

Dutchie

No,your concern is very real.Same as in Germany,it is converging on the supply of Animalproduce.It is willful neglect.Maybe if the parliament isnt allowed to consume Animal-derived Food,they will think otherwise.
It is happening,and very,very fast.

You know....I live close to the German border so I figured I could always go to Kaufland or another supermarket when prices are getting out of hand, bc I figured Germany is a meat-loving country.....guess the madness has struck Germany too.
It's like we're going a few centuries back,where meat was only food destined for the rich...

They say that the infections happen bc of cheap foreign (mostly Polish) employees working there, who often live packed in small rooms with eachother and don't understand our language well. And they're investigating if the airco's might also be a problem.
Ofcourse one of the other guests immediately questioned if it's bc it's bc of meat, bc this doesn't happen in bakeries and such. (and more slaughterhouses around the world,such as in the US,have also had this happen.)
:confused....and the interviewers keep on insisting on whether it's time for a change (as in stop or eat less meat).

Last edited:

wavelength123

I’m very much against the big vegan agenda and can’t stand plant based “doctors”....

That said, if people are forced to eat less methionine, phosphorus, soybean-loaded poultry, heme iron and whatnot................ I certainly won’t care much.

This whole pandemic is a mass delusion or a mass psychosis which can and is becoming Belief.

Once it is a Belief like climate change logic and reason are thrown out, Then science exists only to reinforce the Belief. and science that is looking at the facts is marginalized..

Alternatives to the psychosis found in the Belief are ridiculed by moral superiority beliefs founded on emotion and desire to be a victim..

The mass psychosis and delusion can lead society head on in to madness and conflict. Look at the church that held services and was burned to the ground by those who believe the dogma of the ghost virus,
Very true. Burning it down is ridiculous. I hope they didn’t assemble in a group of more then 10 or Gill Bates might have to force feed us beyond meat, stab us with his wonderful vaccinees or just head shot us for not being good global citizens.

Last edited:
OP
boris

boris

New York Times | The End of Meat Is Here

The End of Meat Is Here
If you care about the working poor, about racial justice, and about climate change, you have to stop eating animals.

By Jonathan Safran Foer
Jonathan Safran Foer is the author of “Eating Animals” and “We Are the Weather.”

....."we are the weather" :rolling

wavelength123

Why do y’all want sedentary people to have access to commercial meat tho? We all know from epidemiology data that those who eat the most meat eat the most junk food, and removing such an ingredient from their plate will save societies trillions in healthcare and whatnot when their favorite calorie dense foods aren’t an option anymore.

Vegan agenda might be trash, their speech might be laughable, their claims might be erroneous, yet the end result justifies whatever means they’re employing. Stop loading people up on phosphorus methionine iron and all that Jazz.

If you want your muscle meat (why tho?) local farmers produce amazing cuts delivered to your door via fedex, at least in the ole US of A.

OP
boris

boris

You are saying that removing meat from someone who's diet is high in junkfood will make them healthy? Where exactly do you see the benefit in taking one of the few sources of nutrients out of these these junkfood diets?

Besides, you can't assume these people will suddenly become health conscious vegetarians. They will get the next thing that is offered to them as a replacement. Toxic, carcinogenic, PUFA filled fake meats.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals