They Are Going After The Meat Industry In Germany. What‘s Happening In Your Country?

Waynish

The right answer is correct regardless of what they decide to do. Just become more independent from their systems. Freedom either way.

An interesting development in Germany and neighbouring countries is the focus on meat processing plants. Every few days they report about infection hotspots in meat factories. Closing down businesses. Putting hundreds of workers into forced quarantine.

The numbers of new infections are meaningless, because the more you test, the more new infections you will find. It is already confirmed by german labs that the WHO instructed them to report ANY coronavirus, even the so called old and harmless ones, as a Sars-Cov2 case. Every 5th case is completely asymptomatic (result of the biggest study here so far), they say some persons seem to be immune or don’t react to it. I think it just points to a high amount of false positives. Remember the corona papayas?

There was never an exponential growth of infections, only an exponential growth in testing. Even msm here acknowledged it.

In the week of shutdown, reported infections in Germany made a massive jump, RKI warned about 10 million deaths if no measures are taken. But the tests more than doubled that week, which means the actual growth in new infections was merely 0,9%, media and RKI sold it as a 300% increase. A straight lie.
There was only a single report on TV exposing this, after that they continued as if nothing happend. And now seemingly every day there a reports about new outbreaks. Of course those happen wherever they test. Right now it seems to be the meat industry.

The news articles portray those places as dirty germ factories, destroying their reputation. Very convenient for a certain person invested in fake meats?

What is happening in your country?

100% True.
I am for the first time afraid since the crownvirus, because the sars2-Saga and hostile anti-science-veganism seem to be confounded successfully and the trajectory is meat and animalproduce for no one or only for the rich (enormous price hike).Robert Habeck of the greens alluded to being ok with huge price-increases also.

Meat isn't an impressive food, so some factories going bye-bye doesn't strike me as much of an issue. It could probably do a lot of people good to not eat meat for a while.

Wow,strikes me as false?every successful healthy person i know consumed high amounts of Animalproduce.The reverse holds true as well,3rd-World is battling an gruesome fight against the effects of malnutrition,which are ever only evident with plant-based diets.

Yeah,I find this quite disturbing. Similar things are happening over here as well...before the virus,they wanted mostly that meat farmers would stop their farm for a better climate. The farmers protested,so they saw that was difficult to achieve. Then suddenly every other day,the news was hit with an item stating that a supermarket had to call back their entire stock of 'x' or 'y' meat bc of supposed contamination and healthrisks.
Then the virus struck and it was being blamed on bats spreading the disease (bats that were consumed on Asian markets). Now during this lockdown (and before it) prices for meat/chicken and fish are increasing....in fact all prices for unprocessed foods are increasing.
indeed,prices ramped up around 50% to 100% on meatproduce atleast.

Treating animals badly, cruelly, clearly it will attract disastrous consequences like: spreading diseases, anti-ethic behaviour, poor/ harmful meat etc.
Something I see lots of carnivorous/ scavengers and Vegans very aware and worried.
And as seen here, it facilitates and supports the evil agendas by distorting/ distracting from the actual dangers (PUFA, manipulation, authoritarianism etc)

Dude,do you know how meat-eating Animals in the Wild are treating their prey?get a grip.
And no,Poisoning from Plant-toxins is so,so,so much worse than slightly more PUFA."Plant based diet" is disgustingly full of PUFA,dont know where you taking that idea from.Malnourished people are way more easily influenceable,distractable,distortable,see 3rd-World Political Order and Religious alignments and Interpretations.Authoritarianism has seemingly different meanings,psychologically the term denotes the lack of self-sufficient thinking,crippled epistemology,and obedience toward leader-symbols.Malnourishment and Plant Based Dieting are in most Worldregions equal meanings.
How does bad/cruel treatment of Animals lead to bad meat-quality?How do the Animals in the Wild survive their gruesome,eaten-alive-zombie-movie meat-based Foodstuff then?

Peater

100% True.
I am for the first time afraid since the crownvirus, because the sars2-Saga and hostile anti-science-veganism seem to be confounded successfully and the trajectory is meat and animalproduce for no one or only for the rich (enormous price hike).Robert Habeck of the greens alluded to being ok with huge price-increases also.

This is a big concern of mine too

This is a big concern of mine too

The Enemy is converging on our Foodsupply under the Guise of morality,but how moral can they be if they recommend poisonous Plantfood for Newborns,children,pregnant?

Last edited:
There is obviously an increasing campaign lately against meat production/consumption. I`m not sure why is that, probably because they want us to become like the creepy folks from the sv3rige videos.

damn right,they are going for it!The Enemy,whoever they are,want to actually Zombiefy us.

Don’t forget Bill Gates is one of the biggest investors in lab grown meat . It just so happens Europe and America have been pumping propaganda around meat factories.

Using PCR testing we will find RNA for covid in wherever we choose at this point, whatever the pathological globalists want us to stop doing they will just say it’s infected with a virus.

What’s also impressive to note is that most people don’t eat enough protein, most of this meat is being wasted, it reminds of people who buy mince beef and end up throwing it in the bin because they forget to use it.

The current green movement is politically motivated and pure authoritarianism in disguise as caring for Mother Earth.
A sincere green movement exists but is silenced because they have been highlighting how hypocritical green peace and the likes of oil field inheritors like Al Gore are.

in-vitro meat will be too good for the unwashed masses,green soy-smoothies for everyone,we weigh too much already.

OP
boris

boris

This whole pandemic is a mass delusion or a mass psychosis which can and is becoming Belief.

Once it is a Belief like climate change logic and reason are thrown out, Then science exists only to reinforce the Belief. and science that is looking at the facts is marginalized..

Alternatives to the psychosis found in the Belief are ridiculed by moral superiority beliefs founded on emotion and desire to be a victim..

The mass psychosis and delusion can lead society head on in to madness and conflict. Look at the church that held services and was burned to the ground by those who believe the dogma of the ghost virus,

It seems to me that this is their endgame. Just keep lying for long enough until it is cemented into most peoples brains. The rest are labeled as crazy truthers. Just like 911, that campaign is still going after 20 years and widely believed despite all contradictions.

Unbelievable.

MatheusPN

Dude,do you know how meat-eating Animals in the Wild are treating their prey?get a grip.
And no,Poisoning from Plant-toxins is so,so,so much worse than slightly more PUFA."Plant based diet" is disgustingly full of PUFA,dont know where you taking that idea from.Malnourished people are way more easily influenceable,distractable,distortable,see 3rd-World Political Order and Religious alignments and Interpretations.Authoritarianism has seemingly different meanings,psychologically the term denotes the lack of self-sufficient thinking,crippled epistemology,and obedience toward leader-symbols.Malnourishment and Plant Based Dieting are in most Worldregions equal meanings.
How does bad/cruel treatment of Animals lead to bad meat-quality?How do the Animals in the Wild survive their gruesome,eaten-alive-zombie-movie meat-based Foodstuff then?
You are starting to bounce madly, again. Get a grip. Go do something besides start trolling again!

"How does bad/cruel treatment of Animals lead to bad meat-quality?"
If you feed and treat an animal badly, his meat will have more: toxins, stress hormones, and possible bad memories.

"And no,Poisoning from Plant-toxins is... dont know where you taking that idea from"
You is wrong, I didn't take any similar idea! You clearly is misrepresenting me.

Last edited:
OP
boris

boris

100% True.

That was actually the topic of a talkshow here yesterday: Will Soon Only The Rich Be Able To Have BBQs?

You are starting to bounce madly, again. Get a grip. Go do something besides start trolling again!

If you feed and treat an animal badly, his meat will have more: toxins, stress hormones, and possible bad memories.

"And no,Poisoning from Plant-toxins is... dont know where you taking that idea from"
You is wrong, I didn't take any similar idea! You clearly is misrepresenting me.

If you feed and treat an animal badly, his meat will have more: toxins, stress hormones, and possible bad memories..........

1.Dude,get a grip,im not the one to blame.I am not a troll and you arent one also,you have just an deluded moment.meat doesnt have memories..
What toxins,what absorbable stresshormones?animals get eaten alive in nature?

2.What is that supposed to mean?

MatheusPN

1.Dude,get a grip,im not the one to blame.I am not a troll and you arent one also,you have just an deluded moment.meat doesnt have memories..
What toxins,what absorbable stresshormones?animals get eaten alive in nature?

2.What is that supposed to mean?
Jumping like a fool. You delude yourself thinking you know everything apparently. Pathetic.
We have studies about hormones in meat, Ray Peat sometimes talk about exosomos, RNA, retrovirus etc. Yes, probably, the meat can have imprinting effects on you.

To anyone wondering why, I asserted "Do something besides trolling again" Was because of his early posts.

2. I said: "Treating animals badly, cruelly, clearly it will attract disastrous consequences like: spreading diseases, anti-ethic behaviour, poor/ harmful meat etc."
I didn't there take any idea, didn't talked about plant-toxins. So you clearly misrepresented me.

I won't further

Last edited:
Jumping like a fool. You delude yourself thinking you know everything apparently. Pathetic.
We have studies about hormones in meat, Ray Peat sometimes talk about exosomos, RNA, retrovirus etc. Yes, probably, the meat can have imprinting effects on you.

To anyone wondering why, I asserted "Do something besides trolling again" Was because of his early posts.

2. I said: "Treating animals badly, cruelly, clearly it will attract disastrous consequences like: spreading diseases, anti-ethic behaviour, poor/ harmful meat etc."
I didn't there take any idea, didn't talked about plant-toxins. So you clearly misrepresented me.

I won't further

yeah,I was talking about Plantpoisons which would increase in intake if people eat less meat,as like you suggested?Imprinting is nonsense,you have an vegan-agenda,and dont care about the health of others.Just be honest about it.Vegan Diets are garbage,Peat sees most of this Foodstuff as inedible!!!

And most of my posts are ok,i have not much to be ashamed of.

MatheusPN

yeah,I was talking about Plantpoisons which would increase in intake if people eat less meat,as like you suggested?Imprinting is nonsense,you have an vegan-agenda,and dont care about the health of others.Just be honest about it.Vegan Diets are garbage,Peat sees most of this Foodstuff as inedible!!!

And most of my posts are ok,i have not much to be ashamed of.
You is wrong again, I eat meat and praise dairy. You is clueless in what veganism/ vegan truly is, even considering that half of your posts contains something related about veganism.
What my post can indicate: eating good quality meat rather than bad quality, caring for the animal fairly, is better for everyone

Your judgment is frivolous and your behavior, irresponsible.
You affirm things unknowing them, you affirm with precipitation and with incredible anxiety.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals