They Are Going After The Meat Industry In Germany. What‘s Happening In Your Country?

boris

An interesting development in Germany and neighbouring countries is the focus on meat processing plants. Every few days they report about infection hotspots in meat factories. Closing down businesses. Putting hundreds of workers into forced quarantine.

The numbers of new infections are meaningless, because the more you test, the more new infections you will find. It is already confirmed by german labs that the WHO instructed them to report ANY coronavirus, even the so called old and harmless ones, as a Sars-Cov2 case. Every 5th case is completely asymptomatic (result of the biggest study here so far), they say some persons seem to be immune or don’t react to it. I think it just points to a high amount of false positives. Remember the corona papayas?

There was never an exponential growth of infections, only an exponential growth in testing. Even msm here acknowledged it.

In the week of shutdown, reported infections in Germany made a massive jump, RKI warned about 10 million deaths if no measures are taken. But the tests more than doubled that week, which means the actual growth in new infections was merely 0,9%, media and RKI sold it as a 300% increase. A straight lie.
There was only a single report on TV exposing this, after that they continued as if nothing happend. And now seemingly every day there a reports about new outbreaks. Of course those happen wherever they test. Right now it seems to be the meat industry.

The news articles portray those places as dirty germ factories, destroying their reputation. Very convenient for a certain person invested in fake meats?

What is happening in your country?

redsun

An interesting development in Germany and neighbouring countries is the focus on meat processing plants. Every few days they report about infection hotspots in meat factories. Closing down businesses. Putting hundreds of workers into forced quarantine.

The numbers of new infections are meaningless, because the more you test, the more new infections you will find. It is already confirmed by german labs that the WHO instructed them to report ANY coronavirus, even the so called old and harmless ones, as a Sars-Cov2 case. Every 5th case is completely asymptomatic (result of the biggest study here so far), they say some persons seem to be immune or don’t react to it. I think it just points to a high amount of false positives. Remember the corona papayas?

There was never an exponential growth of infections, only an exponential growth in testing. Even msm here acknowledged it.

In the week of shutdown, reported infections in Germany made a massive jump, RKI warned about 10 million deaths if no measures are taken. But the tests more than doubled that week, which means the actual growth in new infections was merely 0,9%, media and RKI sold it as a 300% increase. A straight lie.
There was only a single report on TV exposing this, after that they continued as if nothing happend. And now seemingly every day there a reports about new outbreaks. Of course those happen wherever they test. Right now it seems to be the meat industry.

Very convenient for a certain person invested in fake meats?

What is happening in your country?

Big issue I believe is the temporary closing of some slaughterhouses in the US as well affecting meat availability. I havent been following much as well. Everything should eventually reverse with time this covid stuff is just getting ridiculous at this point.

Recent vid from sv3rige about this.

Ableton

When climate change hits the fan we will not get our meat anymore at all, if we do not secretly raise it ourselves.
I say 25 years from now as a wild guess

famalalam

Meat isn't an impressive food, so some factories going bye-bye doesn't strike me as much of an issue. It could probably do a lot of people good to not eat meat for a while.

Dutchie

Yeah,I find this quite disturbing. Similar things are happening over here as well...before the virus,they wanted mostly that meat farmers would stop their farm for a better climate. The farmers protested,so they saw that was difficult to achieve. Then suddenly every other day,the news was hit with an item stating that a supermarket had to call back their entire stock of 'x' or 'y' meat bc of supposed contamination and healthrisks.
Then the virus struck and it was being blamed on bats spreading the disease (bats that were consumed on Asian markets). Now during this lockdown (and before it) prices for meat/chicken and fish are increasing....in fact all prices for unprocessed foods are increasing.

OP
boris

boris

@redsun @Dutchie The bat narrative had a strong effect. From the very beginning when this story was spread I saw people blaming the consumption of animal products in general for the "outbreak".

@Ableton I can't shake off that feeling either

Peater

When climate change hits the fan we will not get our meat anymore at all, if we do not secretly raise it ourselves.
I say 25 years from now as a wild guess

We will be into a grand solar minimum by then

OP
boris

boris

@famalalam Many people have the false believe that fake meats like the "impossible burger" are actually healthy and many simply don't care for nutrition. I can imagine a big meat supply shortage would draw many people to fake replacement products instead of other good sources of protein.

MatheusPN

@redsun @Dutchie The bat narrative had a strong effect. From the very beginning when this story was spread I saw people blaming the consumption of animal products in general for the "outbreak".

@Ableton I can't shake off that feeling either
Treating animals badly, cruelly, clearly it will attract disastrous consequences like: spreading diseases, anti-ethic behaviour, poor/ harmful meat etc.
Something I see lots of carnivorous/ scavengers and Vegans very aware and worried.
And as seen here, it facilitates and supports the evil agendas by distorting/ distracting from the actual dangers (PUFA, manipulation, authoritarianism etc)

Last edited:

Vinny

There is obviously an increasing campaign lately against meat production/consumption. I`m not sure why is that, probably because they want us to become like the creepy folks from the sv3rige videos.

RWilly

A lot of meat processing plants are getting hit with the virus in the U.S. too, with many workers falling ill and some deaths. They are working to keep it quite here, and I think there is now a 10% rule that they do not need to let employees or customers know until 10% of the work force is sick.

But the meat packing plants definitely seem to be more vulnerable: Investigation: Counties With Meatpacking Plants Report Twice the National Average Rate of COVID-19 Infections

It makes me wonder if there is something about meat, like perhaps endotoxins, that may increase the rate of infection. Endotoxins I believe are behind diabetes, and diabetics are more vulnerable to COVID.

Makes me think about this theory:

OP
boris

boris

@RWilly

Whatever might be the cause of the deaths and sick people, endotoxin could play a role. But in regards to the virus, the whole article and the links in it are again only talking about cases. It's the same game as here. Cases are meaningless if not put in relation to the testing capacity. The only somewhat meaningful number would be the percentage of positive testresults amongst the ones who were tested. There is not a single mention of how many tests were actually conducted.

Factor in that the PCR test itself is highly questionable, what exactly are we seeing here?

Drareg

Don’t forget Bill Gates is one of the biggest investors in lab grown meat . It just so happens Europe and America have been pumping propaganda around meat factories.

Using PCR testing we will find RNA for covid in wherever we choose at this point, whatever the pathological globalists want us to stop doing they will just say it’s infected with a virus.

What’s also impressive to note is that most people don’t eat enough protein, most of this meat is being wasted, it reminds of people who buy mince beef and end up throwing it in the bin because they forget to use it.

The current green movement is politically motivated and pure authoritarianism in disguise as caring for Mother Earth.
A sincere green movement exists but is silenced because they have been highlighting how hypocritical green peace and the likes of oil field inheritors like Al Gore are.

RWilly

@RWilly

Whatever might be the cause of the deaths and sick people, endotoxin could play a role. But in regards to the virus, the whole article and the links in it are again only talking about cases. It's the same game as here. Cases are meaningless if not put in relation to the testing capacity. The only somewhat meaningful number would be the percentage of positive testresults amongst the ones who were tested. There is not a single mention of how many tests were actually conducted.

Factor in that the PCR test itself is highly questionable, what exactly are we seeing here?

This meat packing plant has had a lot of COVID deaths. Based on the time of this article, there were approximately 830 workers, and 245 people that tested positive. So 30% of the workforce. Five days ago, the 8th worker there has died.

OP
boris

boris

This meat packing plant has had a lot of COVID deaths. Based on the time of this article, there were approximately 830 workers, and 245 people that tested positive. So 30% of the workforce. Five days ago, the 8th worker there has died.

The first article mentions a person barely surviving the ventilator. We already know those are harmful, just like other parts of the treatment protocoll especially in the beginning when everything started.

What I read there seems to be the usual situation. Focused testing only on symptomatic individuals, put on ventilators, which they don‘t need, and subsequently some of them dying.

„Symptomatic“ people in Germany are sometimes tested multiple times if the test is negative until it shows up positive.

The rest of the WHOs guidelines only add to the confusion, regular cold viruses are reported as Sars-CoV2 too, this was a statement by a german lab. If the WHO instructs them to do this here it has to be the same in the US. Suspected deaths are counted as COVID without testing. And many Sars-CoV2 positive persons that die are counted as COVID deaths, regardless of the real cause of death.

Unless those fraudulent counting and testing methods are changed and a proper treatment is established, there is no way to say for sure what is actually happening.

Last edited:

thomas00

These slaughterhouse 'hotspots' have been 'discovered' in Australia too. If nothing else it will feed into anti-meat propaganda. Our way of life is being attacked on every front imaginable.

aussiebaldguy

I guess the west is going full whack job.
These vegans are not even religious, what is their deal. They have regressed, to the character of a sloth

achillea

This whole pandemic is a mass delusion or a mass psychosis which can and is becoming Belief.

Once it is a Belief like climate change logic and reason are thrown out, Then science exists only to reinforce the Belief. and science that is looking at the facts is marginalized..

Alternatives to the psychosis found in the Belief are ridiculed by moral superiority beliefs founded on emotion and desire to be a victim..

The mass psychosis and delusion can lead society head on in to madness and conflict. Look at the church that held services and was burned to the ground by those who believe the dogma of the ghost virus,

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals