THERE IS NO VIRUS!

GuyLivingman

So then what are the electron microscopic images they have taken of viruses.
They show an image of a ball with spikes and say it's a virus but it looks exactly like an exosome.

It's like this silly analogy: imagine seeing pictures of spark plugs from blown up cars, and concluding that the bombs were all made with spark plugs. Until the people analysing the debris know more about cars, this seems credible. We are at the equivalent stage of knowing what those balls with spikes are (the spark plugs) and simultaneously pretending that bombs are always made with things that look identical to spark plugs (viruses). We don't actually study what actually causes the explosions because by now there's a multi-billion dollar car-bomb-treatment industry, lots of prestigious careers, and government departments built around the notion that spark plugs blow up cars.

GorillaHead

They show an image of a ball with spikes and say it's a virus but it looks exactly like an exosome.

It's like this silly analogy: imagine seeing pictures of spark plugs from blown up cars, and concluding that the bombs were all made with spark plugs. Until the people analysing the debris know more about cars, this seems credible. We are at the equivalent stage of knowing what those balls with spikes are (the spark plugs) and simultaneously pretending that bombs are always made with things that look identical to spark plugs (viruses). We don't actually study what actually causes the explosions because by now there's a multi-billion dollar car-bomb-treatment industry, lots of prestigious careers, and government departments built around the notion that spark plugs blow up cars.
Okay but dont you think with so many people in the field this wouldve been discovered. I mean then how is it two people one with herpes and the other without during out real exposure eventually start sharing the same symptoms. U saying those are chemicals?

GuyLivingman

Okay but dont you think with so many people in the field this wouldve been discovered. I mean then how is it two people one with herpes and the other without during out real exposure eventually start sharing the same symptoms. U saying those are chemicals? What's that quote that goes something like "
What's that famous line about someone being unable to understand something if his salary depends on him not understanding it? Cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing.

Re herpes I don't know. Anecdotally I have a friend who has herpes and says boyfriends she has been intimate with over the years never got herpes from her.

I had some back and forth with a guy doing his masters in virology and I put some questions to him about virus isolation. Unfortunately I had to back down at a certain point because he's only a friend of a friend, and I didn't want to be too impolite with his time. and he basically yes "yes you're right, it is all computer modelling and sequencing and we don't use actual physical viruses but somebody, somewhere has substantiated all of this." He actuall conceded quite a lot but in the end he dismissed all my queries with "well we've all laid the groundwork long ago, and it was all proven, so now we've moved on from that and we don't have to worry about it anymore." He never actually showed me that groundwork or told me where I could find it, and wish I could have pushed him further, but circumstances didn't permit it.

Don't have all the answers man, but maybe nobody has all the answers.

The main thing is knowing that that the pushers of the main narrative are wrong and/or lying.

GorillaHead

What's that famous line about someone being unable to understand something if his salary depends on him not understanding it? Cognitive dissonance is a powerful thing.

Re herpes I don't know. Anecdotally I have a friend who has herpes and says boyfriends she has been intimate with over the years never got herpes from her.

I had some back and forth with a guy doing his masters in virology and I put some questions to him about virus isolation. Unfortunately I had to back down at a certain point because he's only a friend of a friend, and I didn't want to be too impolite with his time. and he basically yes "yes you're right, it is all computer modelling and sequencing and we don't use actual physical viruses but somebody, somewhere has substantiated all of this." He actuall conceded quite a lot but in the end he dismissed all my queries with "well we've all laid the groundwork long ago, and it was all proven, so now we've moved on from that and we don't have to worry about it anymore." He never actually showed me that groundwork or told me where I could find it, and wish I could have pushed him further, but circumstances didn't permit it.

Don't have all the answers man, but maybe nobody has all the answers.

The main thing is knowing that that the pushers of the main narrative are wrong and/or lying.
While i think its extremely important to push the envelope against dogma and ask questions.
This in my opinion is one of those things where the harm in my opinion can be severe. Personally i dont think humans are that smart to make up a virus paradigm. I think they can manipulate and create deceptions among it in way like the covid but the entire paradigm itself is substantial

Perry Staltic

Personally i dont think humans are that smart to make up a virus paradigm.

Creating a false paradigm is the easiest thing to do. In fact, it's perfectly natural and the default position. All that's required is an intelligence that is not as intelligent as it thinks it is.

RealNeat

While i think its extremely important to push the envelope against dogma and ask questions.
This in my opinion is one of those things where the harm in my opinion can be severe. Personally i dont think humans are that smart to make up a virus paradigm. I think they can manipulate and create deceptions among it in way like the covid but the entire paradigm itself is substantial
For Gods sake go to the thread I linked that I've been steadily adding to and actually read or watch some of the resources, you've been asking the same questions for months. I get that this is a place where we discuss stuff but you can't expect everyone to do the work for you. If you really are curious about these questions you have I have compiled a large list for these common questions. You have to realize that the people who are questioning this are fully aware of the points you make of perceived contagion. I'm not trying to be rude, but you remind me of people who keep coming on this forum and sayin, "yeah but what about EFA for the brain and anti inflammatory effects?"

You obviously don't have to believe it but know it's been addressed many times in many ways, start here, actually watch it.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HsYjW0fNphA

And here is a very recent no fluff straight to the point podcast on the topic. Covering the basics. For more in depth stuff, like I said, head to the thread I linked earlier in this thread.

Last edited:

GuyLivingman

For Gods sake go to the thread I linked that I've been steadily adding to and actually read or watch some of the resources, you've been asking the same questions for months. I get that this is a place where we discuss stuff but you can't expect everyone to do the work for you. If you really are curious about these questions you have I have compiled a large list for these common questions. You have to realize that the people who are questioning this are fully aware of the points you make of perceived contagion. I'm not trying to be rude, but you remind me of people who keep coming on this forum and sayin, "yeah but what about EFA for the brain and anti inflammatory effects?"

You obviously don't have to believe it but know it's been addressed many times in many ways, start here, actually watch it.

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HsYjW0fNphA

And here is a very recent no fluff straight to the point podcast on the topic. Covering the basics. For more in depth stuff, like I said, head to the thread I linked earlier in this thread.

That's a good discussion!

GuyLivingman

Well all I'm going to propose is that you be honest with the questions. You've asked questions, answers have been proffered, and your opposition to those answers is because of your horror that people could be either that wrong or that dishonest. If that's your basis for believing what that they say about viruses, then fine, but it renders all other factual questions on the matter irrelevant.

Lee Simeon

If the virus does not exist, how can so many people improve their long covid by taking the vaccine?

blob69

This in my opinion is one of those things where the harm in my opinion can be severe.
I think exactly the opposite: The harm that comes from believing in contagious germs is extremely severe, and this has shown itself clearly with covid. Fighting against contagious entities residing in other beings is just another form of fighting against nature and in the end, fighting against ourselves. It's a war with insane collateral damage, one of the most destructive things that could ever happen, and it's no wonder that precisely this has happened at the end of times. It's why I choose not to believe in contagion, besides never really seeing much proof for it either scientifically or in real life. And even if I believed in it, I would never avoid another human just because they are sick and could infect me or others. I find it unethical and inhumane to do so. I'm still amazed that the whole world has fallen victim to such asocial, insane behavior that they even dare call "solidarity".

Ben.

If the virus does not exist, how can so many people improve their long covid by taking the vaccine?

How does that work?? Sounds illogical to me. Even if we were to accept the narrative that we are spoonfed.

Flooding the person with spike proteins who is suffering from long covid? Realy? The very thing that along the rest of "the virus" induced the condiition in the first place? i guess you mean something like taste/smell loss and chronic fatigue/feeling ill which again is due lipid peroxidation? Fighting fire with gasoline?

Due to increased antibodies clearing the virus? I mean why didn't the body do that before or now during long covid? I mean i can't see how that is in any way reasonable. Sounds like the most absurd propaganda piece yet. But i'd be happy to be wrong.

Even if it were true. By the same reason vaccines do not cause damage because the causation cannot be "proven", the same way we cannot conclude the vaccine is helping or improving anyone.

RealNeat

How does that work?? Sounds illogical to me. Even if we were to accept the narrative that we are spoonfed.

Flooding the person with spike proteins who is suffering from long covid? Realy? The very thing that along the rest of "the virus" induced the condiition in the first place? i guess you mean something like taste/smell loss and chronic fatigue/feeling ill which again is due lipid peroxidation? Fighting fire with gasoline?

Due to increased antibodies clearing the virus? I mean why didn't the body do that before or now during long covid? I mean i can't see how that is in any way reasonable. Sounds like the most absurd propaganda piece yet. But i'd be happy to be wrong.

Even if it were true. By the same reason vaccines do not cause damage because the causation cannot be "proven", the same way we cannot conclude the vaccine is helping or improving anyone.
Pretty sure he's either joking or trolling.

Lee Simeon

I have no idea how it works, but there are many people with long covid that have reported relief from taking the vaccine.

tankasnowgod

This comment makes zero sense.

First off, the only claim of vaccines, including the covid psuedo vaccines, is that they prevent infection with a particular germ in the first place. This is literally the only thing they have been studied for, and even that is dubious. Taking any one of the demonvaxxes when you have "Long Covid" (supposedly caused by SARS-Cov-2) wouldn't do anything to retroactively prevent infection. It's the equivalent of taking out an auto insurance policy after you have an accident..... it doesn't do anything to remedy the accident. The only logical explanation (if this is indeed happening) is a placebo effect. You know, placebo....... the effect that is so powerful on our health, they have to control for it in RCTs with a whole separate arm?

Lejeboca

The only logical explanation (if this is indeed happening) is a placebo effect. You know, placebo....... the effect that is so powerful on our health, they have to control for it in RCTs with a whole separate arm?

Or the side effects from the vexxine are so bad/unexpected/strange that they forget about their long convid... which is kind off placebo/auto-suggestion in reverse.

Lee Simeon

This comment makes zero sense.

First off, the only claim of vaccines, including the covid psuedo vaccines, is that they prevent infection with a particular germ in the first place. This is literally the only thing they have been studied for, and even that is dubious. Taking any one of the demonvaxxes when you have "Long Covid" (supposedly caused by SARS-Cov-2) wouldn't do anything to retroactively prevent infection. It's the equivalent of taking out an auto insurance policy after you have an accident..... it doesn't do anything to remedy the accident. The only logical explanation (if this is indeed happening) is a placebo effect. You know, placebo....... the effect that is so powerful on our health, they have to control for it in RCTs with a whole separate arm?
I am not making any claims as to why. Placebo may be the reason, I am just saying that a lot of people notice their symtpoms improve after taking it

tankasnowgod

I am not making any claims as to why. Placebo may be the reason, I am just saying that a lot of people notice their symtpoms improve after taking it

Initially, you were using this idea to establish that there is a "Novel Corona Virus." I was just pointing out that it doesn't make any sense, from the "official" mechanism of action.

People sometimes feel better after drinking vodka, too. But that hardly is evidence that HIV causes AIDS. The two things have nothing to do with each other.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals