THERE IS HUMOR IN OUR POLITICS...Time for some innocent satire....

B

Braveheart

OP
B

Braveheart

kamala-gump.jpg

Birdie

From Jeff Childers today:
If only someone had warned us! If only there had been some way to know that cloth masks don’t stop viruses! My GOSH! Good thing the science has finally figured out this incredibly difficult enigmatic physics mystery. I hope somebody wins the Nobel prize for this, I really do. So let’s see what incredible new discovery the researchers uncovered to unravel decades, I mean months, of established scientific wisdom.

The researchers noted “that unlike N95 or surgical masks, cloth masks are not built using material made to filter out particles.” Wow. This is cutting edge science right here people. Pay attention to the miracles of the modern era. “Woven fabrics, such as cotton, make for good jeans, shirts, and other apparel, but they are lousy air filters,” said Richard Sear, co-author of the study and physicist at Surrey University.

PHYSICIST. Not doctor. Doctors NEVER should have been advising people about masks because they don’t understand basic physics. Masking isn’t medical science, it’s PHYSICS, because it’s about airflow and the behavior of tiny floating particles. With all due respect to doctors, and I know a bunch of good ones, they tend to think they know everything and can be pretty free with their opinions when they should probably refrain from comment.

In other words, Doctors should shut up about masks, because they don’t know what they’re talking about. Respectfully, of course.

Drareg

From Citizen Free Press This is not normal behavior….
The comments are hilarious...

CITIZEN FREE PRESS IS RIGHT BEHIND DRUDGE IN DAILY HITS....6,000,000 approx NUMBER 4 OR 5 FROM THE TOP....

The Babylon Bee | Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire.
Everyone in Iran expecting America to start invading soon, Iranian friends and family asking do we have a Kiev here and what have they done to Team American.

OP
B

Braveheart

The absurdity!

johnwester130

From Citizen Free Press This is not normal behavior….
The comments are hilarious...

CITIZEN FREE PRESS IS RIGHT BEHIND DRUDGE IN DAILY HITS....6,000,000 approx NUMBER 4 OR 5 FROM THE TOP....

The Babylon Bee | Your Trusted Source For Christian News Satire.
1646440327416.png

David PS

David PS

1646440570884.png

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom