(theory) Whole Grains Reduce Gut Microbes/endotoxin Over Time?

beta pandemic

there was a study i came across some time ago basically showing whole grain rice over a period of some weeks/months made levels of pathogenic bacteria in patients stools undetectable that were found prior. I cannot find it but ill post here if i do. if someone knows of the study please post it. I think it was japanese.

Dino D

I have insomnia, i recall having the best sleep after eating whole grain pasta for dinner once...
I will try it againg...
Maybe there is something into it...

Potatoes and rice dont work, also juice... and my appetite is the strongest towards pasta.... and whole grain flakes... hmm

Antonello

I have insomnia, i recall having the best sleep after eating whole grain pasta for dinner once...
I will try it againg...
Maybe there is something into it...

Potatoes and rice dont work, also juice... and my appetite is the strongest towards pasta.... and whole grain flakes... hmm
Me too... I'm craving the same recently.
Fruits and juices have failed miserably and the only thing that increase my temperature constantly is wheat and whole grains.

Dino D

Me too... I'm craving the same recently.
Fruits and juices have failed miserably and the only thing that increase my temperature constantly is wheat and whole grains.
have you tried a wheat and whole grain based diet?

Antonello

Well recently I've tried lot's of different diets one contradictory to the other and to be honest I do better with whole grains but if I can I avoid wheat because has been too much hybridised, there are much better options and ancient grains out there with good properties.

Dave Clark

I know the thing about lactic acid, but regarding the rice and bad bacteria I thought of this that I was recently viewing, which is a probiotic made from brown rice that you can culture at home: https://www.lacto-life.com/
Maybe this is why the brown rice is working.

Kartoffel

Volkheimer tried it, and his rats didn't really appreciate the persorbed starch particles blocking their arteries.

Mauritio

This study compared wholegrain rye consumption to refined wheat consumption and it found that the wholegrain rye eaters had lower plasma serotonin levels .

"Wholegrain rye intake decreases plasma serotonin in healthy adults when compared with refined wheat."

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals