theory - they created COVID because we are at peak human consciousness

Donttreadonme

? Right?!?! What the heck are they thinking?!?!?!
Mr Burns blocked out the sun once.

Does anyone recall when Mt Pinatubo erupted in the early 90s. That summer never got higher than about 75 degrees as opposed to the 90s we normally saw in Michigan. That's because the molecules from the eruption blocked out the sun.

Lollipop2

Mr Burns blocked out the sun once.

Does anyone recall when Mt Pinatubo erupted in the early 90s. That summer never got higher than about 75 degrees as opposed to the 90s we normally saw in Michigan. That's because the molecules from the eruption blocked out the sun.
I remember when the Iceland volcano erupted and put Europe in chaos with no flights, trains and buses cancelled or running less often. My sister at the time was in Russia and had a devil of a time getting back to London. Oh and yes it suddenly was cooler - she had to buy a jacket.

TheCalciumCad

"You can tell that the current ruling elite is scared. How? By the fact that they are prematurely and desperately forcing stuff on the public and trying to get the publics attention (energy). It means they don’t have much energy. Don’t fall for their scare tactics, and you’re in for a fun and fulfilling life, regardless of what they attempt to do. The best thing you can do for yourself and humanity right now is to keep your energy frequency high. One person coming from humor, kindness and confidence counter-balances thousands of people coming from fear and anger. Why are the ruling elite scared? Because the consciousness-level of humanity is steadily increasing. This causes the disruption and upheaval of old power patterns. Covid was primarily started to stop the rapid awakening and prosperity among the middle-class. But it’s too late to stop it. All they can do is prolong. Can’t you see that this ruling elite that you are so afraid of, is weak? They get all their power by your fear of them."

Lollipop2

"You can tell that the current ruling elite is scared. How? By the fact that they are prematurely and desperately forcing stuff on the public and trying to get the publics attention (energy). It means they don’t have much energy. Don’t fall for their scare tactics, and you’re in for a fun and fulfilling life, regardless of what they attempt to do. The best thing you can do for yourself and humanity right now is to keep your energy frequency high. One person coming from humor, kindness and confidence counter-balances thousands of people coming from fear and anger. Why are the ruling elite scared? Because the consciousness-level of humanity is steadily increasing. This causes the disruption and upheaval of old power patterns. Covid was primarily started to stop the rapid awakening and prosperity among the middle-class. But it’s too late to stop it. All they can do is prolong. Can’t you see that this ruling elite that you are so afraid of, is weak? They get all their power by your fear of them."

???? YES! This is exactly what I have repeatedly said. This agenda WILL fail. Consciousness is too high on the planet. A higher consciousness will not resonate with agenda. I just don’t know the time line of the failure. I believe in 10 yrs the remaining humans - healthy - will be rebuilding all broken systems into something way more high consciousness.

InChristAlone

Totally agree they get their power from our fear.

TheCalciumCad

???? YES! This is exactly what I have repeatedly said. This agenda WILL fail. Consciousness is too high on the planet. A higher consciousness will not resonate with agenda. I just don’t know the time line of the failure. I believe in 10 yrs the remaining humans - healthy - will be rebuilding all broken systems into something way more high consciousness.
The narrative is falling apart by the minute it feels like we're approaching the mid point. It might take until 2030 for a new world to emerge after all areas are rebuilt from their inverted states but the collapse will be very quick, maybe by 2024 the cabal system will be gone. If people want proof of how fast things are changing in our favour just think how many are awake now vs 18mo ago and it will only speed up the harder they push. I also think Vaxx uptake has long peaked and the vaxx'd numbers are much lower than they make out much to their disappointment, hence they've turned to more 'force' tactics.

"we are at peak human consciousness"​

Nah. Otherwise there would be politicians swinging from lamp posts already, due to the way COVID has been played.

Or try telling most people 9/11 was an inside job. They'll go mad or stop listening.

2 planes hit 2 buildings and 3 fell down, and the BBC announced one before it even happened...and that makes sense to them.
Just LOL @ Peak human consciousness

BearWithMe

I think you guys live in exceptionally intelligent and "conscious" social bubbles.

Majority of people are 100% convinced that covid is real, blindly trusting everything that government say, following every order and they are even proud of it. They are "good citizens".

Pretty much no one thinks about anything beyond the latest social media celebrity post. No one care about anything beyond the entertainment that is being served to us.

Herbie

I think you guys live in exceptionally intelligent and "conscious" social bubbles.

Majority of people are 100% convinced that covid is real, blindly trusting everything that government say, following every order and they are even proud of it. They are "good citizens".

Pretty much no one thinks about anything beyond the latest social media celebrity post. No one care about anything beyond the entertainment that is being served to us.
Same experience as me. This is because my health interests, diet and lifestyle are a secret to anyone who knows me in the real world and so I am observing everything and people are willing to share their views and opinions with me because I just listen.

It’s simple, the media repeat the same thing over and over and whatever this is becomes people’s beliefs and opinions.

mm33

Forum Supporter

Agree with this. Just watched this interview which is quite interesting. Towards the end Gigi says that the intuits/mystics she knows keep coming to her with similar visions/knowledge mainly that they say our dna is being modified to prepare us for habitation - by grays (which Gigi has sensed), negative entities, etc. Pretty interesting and she too mentions that our souls may be at peak or have peaked.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUgfsEW4rNA

TheCalciumCad

Agree with this. Just watched this interview which is quite interesting. Towards the end Gigi says that the intuits/mystics she knows keep coming to her with similar visions/knowledge mainly that they say our dna is being modified to prepare us for habitation - by grays (which Gigi has sensed), negative entities, etc. Pretty interesting and she too mentions that our souls may be at peak or have peaked.
Not heard that about the greys inhabitation but could believe it when you start putting things together (5G/vaxxcines likely make possession easier for a start). Most of the psychic/intuitive types I keep up with think the vaxx is for the most part a weapon to stop the awakening process and cut us off from source itself, an attempt to hijack the shift into higher states of consciousness which is based on our DNA (light emitter and receiver) being 'activated' (there is no 'junk' DNA just not utilised). Cabal know this of course, all they can do is delay.