Theory: Loose Stool Is Body Shedding Water

KyrieEleison

I have a theory that loose stools can be caused by the body shedding its water weight from inflammation. I think this because I have recently been dosing 3g of pure USP taurine and 3g glycine, which stimulated very loose watery stools but not acidic. I understand these supplements do stimulate bile production and bowel movements. The result is my tissue, fat and muscles are a lot firmer and tighter and I don't think it is gastrointestinal upset as there is no pain/acidity.

It reminds me of when I did a water fast for three days I still got sudden bowel movements of black dark green watery bile despite eating nothing.

I'm also reminded of when I first started peating with constant coffee and milk I had similar bowel movements plus rapid energy level increase.

Anyone else want to chime in on whether they think watery stool is a sign on the body shedding water rate?

I think loose stool is the body propelling food through the digestive tract too fast.

The faster it does so, the more liquid the stool.

You are reducing your load of endotoxins when this happens which is quite good for the liver and the body.

tankasnowgod

Salt, Magnesium and Vitamin C can all cause loose or watery stools, and the mechanism is that they draw extra water into the intestine or colon, so it's possible that a substance that lowers inflammation and edema (like glycine), especially of the digestive tract or messentary, would do the the same.