Theories on why i am allergic to everything I eat the most?

GorillaHead

Here is an old blood allergy test I am bringing up. I believe i have a serious histamine issue causing flaking on my scalp and beard.

Whenever I take cetrizine problem goes away so this allergy test came to mind.

I want to know how I can clear these allergens. Is it a leaky gut for why they pop up as allergies. Because these are all the foods i consume with and I dont have any reactions that would make them feel like allergies ever.

E91E9BE3-FD6D-46F9-8ED0-5A64D7D7A5CB.png

LUH 3417

My allergies went away with thyroid supplementation, I also had allergies to milk, pork, eggs, beef, and a bunch of other stuff on an allergy panel. I asked ray about allergy tests and he said they are not accurate.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

My allergies went away with thyroid supplementation, I also had allergies to milk, pork, eggs, beef, and a bunch of other stuff on an allergy panel. I asked ray about allergy tests and he said they are not accurate.
Did u ever retake the allergy test?

So why would thyroid get rid of your allergies?

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

When your thyroid is low, anything can become an allergen. What’s your vitamin d?
No I didn’t retake the allergy test
Interesting.

I honestly think i am have histedlia

People any ideas on how to address this?

Nomane Euger

Interesting.

hi,do you eat eat liver?do you eat vegetables and fruits that are rich in purple/Red colorfull pigments or did you at some point in your life?whats your diet?

aliml

Dandruff is mediated by Malassezia metabolites, specifically irritating free fatty acids released from sebaceous triglycerides.
Cetirizine enhances lipase levels, leading to decreased triglyceride levels and free fatty acids in the circulation.

makaronai

Maybe you could try cutting out the most problematic ones (judging by your symptoms, not tests results as they might not be accurate as it’s been already mentioned) for a while and then reintroduce them slowly, starting with the most processed form of them? Check milk/wheat/etc ladders for introducing allergenns. These are used for babies with food allergies. For milk, let’s say, you start with a baked good that has powdered/malted milk as an ingredient and then if you’re fine with a little bit of it for a few days, you increase the amount. Once you think you can tolerate the food fine, you add something from higher in the ladder. Milk and cheese that you probably consume a lot are high in milk proteins so you might want to cut them out for a while and let your gut heal (as it’s likely inflamed from consuming allergenic foods). With babies the recommendation is to cut an allergen out of the diet for 6 months and then reintroduce it slowly. My toddler is allergic to some foods and I’m yet to try the ladders but I’m positive that’s the way we’re gonna try to tackle the allergies.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Maybe you could try cutting out the most problematic ones (judging by your symptoms, not tests results as they might not be accurate as it’s been already mentioned) for a while and then reintroduce them slowly, starting with the most processed form of them? Check milk/wheat/etc ladders for introducing allergenns. These are used for babies with food allergies. For milk, let’s say, you start with a baked good that has powdered/malted milk as an ingredient and then if you’re fine with a little bit of it for a few days, you increase the amount. Once you think you can tolerate the food fine, you add something from higher in the ladder. Milk and cheese that you probably consume a lot are high in milk proteins so you might want to cut them out for a while and let your gut heal (as it’s likely inflamed from consuming allergenic foods). With babies the recommendation is to cut an allergen out of the diet for 6 months and then reintroduce it slowly. My toddler is allergic to some foods and I’m yet to try the ladders but I’m positive that’s the way we’re gonna try to tackle the allergies.
the thing is i tolerate the food completely fine and i have fasted. No serious benefits. I can eat cheese all day no problems.

Last edited:

redsun

the thing is i tolerate the food completely fine and i have fasted. No serious benefits. I can eat cheese all day no problems.
You don't have food allergies but from what I read have inhalant allergies because you have high histamine and those who do tend to have very strong digestion and digest food well. On the other hand, your whole body histamine levels are likely high You already found out yourself MSM reduced your allergies. Thats because it can donate methyl. You need methyl groups to lower histamine in the body. You can try TMG (also known as betaine).

Nomane Euger

You don't have food allergies but from what I read have inhalant allergies because you have high histamine and those who do tend to have very strong digestion and digest food well. On the other hand, your whole body histamine levels are likely high You already found out yourself MSM reduced your allergies. Thats because it can donate methyl. You need methyl groups to lower histamine in the body. You can try TMG (also known as betaine).
hi ,do you have any suggestion on what sneezing is indicative of?

LUH 3417

Interesting.

High histamine goes with high cortisol and stress hormones, thyroid will help regulate this. I also thought I was a histadelic, I matched a lot of the descriptors. I no longer believe so.

amd

Something you learn from experience is that it is really important to remove the offending things in your life (food, supplements, mold, etc) before adding things recommended by others.

Then you check if you are missing some foods in your diet before trying supplements.

Finally, food is not equivalent (e.g., hybridization, pesticides, added vitamins, processing), producers have different priorities than consumers.

You have to pay attention to detail.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals