The Wageslave Diet

S-VV

Aka the paypig diet, aka the neo-serf diet. Courtesy of the WHO.

C067F44C-B633-4F38-9AA9-4C81F1AA2D96.jpeg

Atman

I expected worse to be honest. I am surprised that they even have cheese, milk and eggs on the plate at all.
Their recommendations haven't really changed much over the last 20 years. Apart from the shilling for aqua culture fish and soy "milk" perhaps.

lampofred

It's not ideal but not horrible either tbh. The main problem is PUFA in everything. They seem to think all unsaturated fat is the same, when whole grains, soy, canola, etc. are poison whereas something like sesame or olive oil isn't that bad.

As for everything else, nothing wrong with avoiding milk fat, eating less red meat, eating more fruits and vegetables. Even most RP followers eat starch and don't get all their carbs from fruit juice, and tend to eat lower amounts of salt, since there are so many liquids in the diet.

jyb

UK Gov at its worst: margarine (industrial vegetable oils and long list of ingredients), tuna (dangerous levels of heavy metals), raisins (well known for pesticides), processed flour products (enriched with iron and co), soya milk (estrogens) and other milk in aluminium/plastic leaching containers, beans (nutrients of little use but flatulence and intestinal bacterial growth promotion)... Oh, and tea (high fluoride).

Last edited:

boris

UK Gov at its worst: margarine (industrial vegetable oils and long list of ingredients), tuna (dangerous levels of heavy metals), raisins (well known for pesticides), processed flour products (enriched with iron and co), soya milk (estrogens) and other milk in aluminium/plastic leaching containers, beans (nutrients of little use but flatulence and intestinal bacterial growth promotion)... Oh, and tea (high fluoride).

It also conveys the impression that beans are equal to and even better than animal protein. And that soy drink is equal to actual milk.

The unsuspecting individual could form a good diet from these recommendations, but it would be pure luck.

Mephisto

Oh damn, I didn't know about the raisins. I thought they were a safe snack and my chinchillas love them :(

Herbie

That picture is what an obedient do gooder eats in a week, thats their weekly shop.

Summer

Surely everyone involved in making this lovely chart adheres to it.

OP
S-VV

S-VV

Surely everyone involved in making this lovely chart adheres to it.
Oh no. Its always "for thee but not for me".

You see, the modern everyday, common man has the original sin of being enviromentally-unfriendly, procreating too much, being racist and sexist, therefore he needs to atone by following the dictates of his better.

Surprised that some people are saying the chart is not too bad. Besides the list of issues jyb correctly highlighted, just look at how much fibre they're advocating. A person who eats like that will destroy their digestive tract and host a bacterial invasion. The anti-meat agenda has to be one of the greatest crimes against humanity.

Gustav3Y

Unfortunately gut health is a niche thing in medicine and surrounded my many esoteric notions and wrong assumptions.
If one looks at what colon issues can cause in the body from poor eyesight, infections, allergies, weak conversion of T4 to T3, etc, one quickly realizes how important this is, but instead it is treated like a gas and bloat factory with beans, lentils and tons of fiber.

tankasnowgod

Surprised that some people are saying the chart is not too bad. Besides the list of issues jyb correctly highlighted, just look at how much fibre they're advocating. A person who eats like that will destroy their digestive tract and host a bacterial invasion. The anti-meat agenda has to be one of the greatest crimes against humanity.

Luckily, the average person doesn't pay much, if any, attention to these types of charts. The harm is largely done from those that are forced to follow it (say, anyone fed by the government, like prisoners, school children, and military), and so called "experts" who use this as a base to tell people what's a "healthy diet," as well as influencing food manufacturers and restaurants (why you are hard pressed to find fries or chips fried in beef tallow, for example). As a psuedo-government organization, the WHO might be ignored even more than actual agencies. But all health agencies seem to have gone this direction over the past 50 years or so.

Unfortunately gut health is a niche thing in medicine and surrounded my many esoteric notions and wrong assumptions.
If one looks at what colon issues can cause in the body from poor eyesight, infections, allergies, weak conversion of T4 to T3, etc, one quickly realizes how important this is, but instead it is treated like a gas and bloat factory with beans, lentils and tons of fiber.

Indeed, your post ties in nicely with the ideas shared in this thread:
The Most Important Organ For Longevity

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals