The vax tax pessimism is lame

YourUniverse

You literally cannot leave Canada without getting the vaccine. They prevent you from getting on a boat or plane and the border is closed to the unvaccinated. You may have to move to Alberta which is also in a precarious position. Ultimately you will be forced to fall on a sword.
Drive

YourUniverse

Currently only the vaccinated can cross the land borders or enter sea ports from Canada to the US. To fly from Canada you must be vaccinated.

Thus driving, bus, flying, boat, walking, biking, ferry all require vaccines, either by Canada or the US (the only country bordered with Canada by land).
He can drive to another Canadian province

OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

It's not that the Amish get a "Free Pass." It's that they understand rights and freedom. They are simply taking advantage of things that are available to ALL Americans.

Even in Sharyl Attkisson's report on how they handled Covid, this is very apparent-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O1DgWYdukZU

This quote from Calvin Lapp get's right to the heart of the matter-

Not sending their kids to public school is one of the smartest. After all.... why would you let your enemy "educate" your kids? That's one of the stupidest things possible, and the people of this country have been falling for this scam (and others) for decades now.

And stop worrying about the Beast system as foretold in Revelation, because in truth, we are already in it. If you signed up for a Social(ism) Security Card/Number, congrats, you already have the mark. It was imposed on this country back in the 30's, as part of the New Deal. THE UNITED STATES is a Communist Democracy, and this is clear if you read the Communist Manifesto. Pretty much all the planks that Marx described are in place already, with the Central Bank being the most important, and that has been in place since 1913. As Jean Keating said, "If you want to know who the enemy is, look in the mirror."

But also, forgive yourself, as you weren't the only one that fell for it (I did, too). There are ways out, they HAVE to give you a remedy, and while they are a bit difficult to find or research, they are out there. Some of the hardest part is wrapping your head around it, once you start finding the material. The Republic that is the United States of America is still very much there, but it's basically a house that no one lives in.

You don't even have to give up electricity, there are ways to reclaim your sovereignty, at least functionally, if nothing else, and still live in a modern house with modern stuff, if you so choose. The idea of giving up energy to be "sustainable" is silly, since there is no shortage of oil in the first place, and we have literally OCEANS of Hydrogen. If you can split off hydrogen from water with less energy that the burning (oxidizing) of that energy back into good ol H20, you have basically unlimited, clean, sustainable fuel.

I find Yusef El to be a great resource, his video on the Private side is a must watch, and probably the best foundation for these concepts-

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOXdY0UAWXs&t=1s

And his free recommending documents is also solid-

Well, I’m going to do what the Amish do. And when the powers that be control access to electricity and petroleum, then they control when and how it gets used. They are simply being lenient and nice right now, but they own it all.

Even if they never do something malicious with it, horrible things could still happen to it, and I’d rather be prepared to live like humans did for 5,000 years than stuck without candles and food when shtf

baudoman

That's a tough place to be in. I guess writing something like "hang in there" on an internet forum is pretty hypocritical, since it doesn't help you at all. But the fact that you have been strong so far and have resisted every bs they came up with (kaydeegee and the other Canadiens, too) shows that you have a very strong character.

Is there any resistance in Canada? Anything that suggests people have had enough? I'm seeing some slow changes here in Germany. If it's possible here, there could be hope for other countries.

I used to think this CRC / Vaccine Choice Canada was doing something, as they kept talking about a series of challenges / lawsuits.

But I also see stuff like this, debunking those challenges as fatally defective: Action4Canada Statement Of Claim Fatally Defective, Will Never Make It To Trial - Canuck Law
It's a bit confusing, and hard to figure out who's telling the truth.

What do the other Canadians think about that?

tankasnowgod

Well, I’m going to do what the Amish do. And when the powers that be control access to electricity and petroleum, then they control when and how it gets used. They are simply being lenient and nice right now, but they own it all.

Even if they never do something malicious with it, horrible things could still happen to it, and I’d rather be prepared to live like humans did for 5,000 years than stuck without candles and food when shtf
That's fair.

When do you start being Amish (or like the Amish)? I don't think they use the internet or computers. I would have to assume that your days on this forum are numbered, then.

Last edited:
OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

That's fair.

When do you start being Amish (or like the Amish)? I don't think they use the internet or computers. I would have to assume that your days on this forum are numbered, then.
haha correct. I'm not apposed to using things in a pragmatic manner. I still wish to network with likeminded people. but i wish to have my social life in ready to be without it. I dropped all social media and electronic entertainment last year, to work on matters of the heart, and I find it liberating. when the grid goes down and I can't chat it up with likeminded people, I will have been practicing being present with real people in my life in the day to day grind, without escaping mechanisms to cope wiht stress. I do what I can now, I hope to grow that. I'm collabing with friends and family now for the bare necessities -- like sources of wood to chop into firewood, and means of building axe handles, and sources of animals and dairy. as I save and grow, I hope to begin farming in the manner of Joel Salatin, along with a few ideas of my own: a greater emphasis on growing wood sources and harvesting wool, and making fabric from said wool. right now i'm in the work it out stage lol, so that includes making and saving money, and finding more people on the same page as myself.

I've had to think about it alot. and I can confidently say I don't have a moral opposition to tech, even tho I have a practical disdain for it. I see plainly the world it has given my generation, and I don't like it. I believe we can all keep using it for practical things, and I've concluded that if i'm in a sort of race against time, I'd use modern tools to build everything I can, but building for a future that requires primitive tech. I'd build a timberframe and slipstone wheelhouse on a river, with the latest and greatest tools to get it up as fast as possible, but i'd be telling the crews to get used to hand tools for when things get dicey but the outhouse still needs built, and I'd be practicing the old art forms of harnessing water power in that house.

Last edited by a moderator:

LucyL

To be honest, I've been dealing with covid restrictions quite smoothly, but this tax on the unvaxxed is really bringing me close to the edge.

There's no law to protect us, nothing. It's days like this where I so wish I was in the US, despite being attacked, it's still the best country on planet earth.
It's the grossest of ironies that we are simultaneously the progenitor of this plandemic, and the last refuge from it.

mrchibbs

I used to think this CRC / Vaccine Choice Canada was doing something, as they kept talking about a series of challenges / lawsuits.

But I also see stuff like this, debunking those challenges as fatally defective: Action4Canada Statement Of Claim Fatally Defective, Will Never Make It To Trial - Canuck Law

I think they started out with good intention, but as we've seen in the US with Justice Sotomayor, key individuals in our justice system are compromised. In Canada there isn't a clear or substantial ''conservative'' mentality defending freedoms. And we don't have a real constitution to defend our individual rights, only a loose charter of rights with a notwithstanding clause, effectively no freedom or rights at all.

mrchibbs

Dang, that's horrendous. You may need to abandon ship. People are fleeing to conservative states in droves because their governor has made a stance to protect liberty. They have been fighting in NYC for many months thankfully employers are being allowed to keep employees who have taken a religious exemption, except in healthcare, I believe they all have to be vaxxed. Even in Cali the governor is being a bit more lenient on forcing kids to be vaxxed. He's holding off and allowing exemptions which they had taken away for all the other childhood vaccines. But he's up for re election so I'm sure that's a significant factor. So all in all liberty is still alive in the US and I am appalled at the totalitarian ways of other countries. We honestly don't have much of a plan if my husband's employer said he has to vaccinate other than try to get a different job. So far it seems companies are just following testing protocols and don't care about the vaccine in our red state. The protocol being self testing lol. So I have faith we are safe for now. But I have compassion for those who are being actively discriminated against.

I'd really like to abandon ship. For now I didn't think it was reasonable, especially considering I'm taking care of certain family members here, but unless things settle down after this ''wave'', I'm going to have to look into leaving for good.

I saw a tweet today from a lawyer who explained that it is possible for Canadians to immigrate to the US, even when unvaccinated because apparently you can still apply for a waiver on moral and religious grounds. I'll explore that in the coming months, because at this point I have a lot more respect for the US than I do for my own country.

I'd be much happier, even a blue state would be preferable to Quebec right now.

It's probably going to get very hard either way, I just hope I can manage to steer clear of that goddam vaccine until I can sort out this situation.

mrchibbs

You're not alone Chibbs. This country doesn't feel safe right now. But you're not alone in your convictions, and I hope that even in the darkest moments, you can hold onto that <3 Going through it with you and I'm here to chat.

Thanks! @kaydeegee

I'm going to try to keep hanging on the best I can.

-Luke-

How are things changing for the better in Germany?
The protests are getting stronger week by week (same in Austria) und governments and media are getting nervous. I don't think they expected that much resistance. In addition, it was already announced a month and a half ago that there will be a general vaccine mandate, but nothing has happened since then. The vote in parliament has already been postponed indefinitely, and there is great doubt that the state will be able to implement it at all (sometimes it's a blessing in disguise when your government and administration consists of complete dilettantes).

My impression is that it was a bluff to push more people to get vaccinated. The plan does not seem to be working so far. I no longer expect that there will be a general vaccine mandate. And even if they pass it, I don't think they can really implement it. The situation is somewhat different in Austria, where the gorvernment already introduced general vaccine mandates. But things are not going as planned for the government. You hear more and more voices that doubt it and slightly backpedal and it is doubtful that it can be implemented at least on the originally planned date.

That doesn't mean I think it will all be over soon. But I do think that the Covid narrative will be abandoned and replaced by something else over the course of the next few months.

OP
B

BRBsavinWorld

The protests are getting stronger week by week (same in Austria) und governments and media are getting nervous. I don't think they expected that much resistance. In addition, it was already announced a month and a half ago that there will be a general vaccine mandate, but nothing has happened since then. The vote in parliament has already been postponed indefinitely, and there is great doubt that the state will be able to implement it at all (sometimes it's a blessing in disguise when your government and administration consists of complete dilettantes).

My impression is that it was a bluff to push more people to get vaccinated. The plan does not seem to be working so far. I no longer expect that there will be a general vaccine mandate. And even if they pass it, I don't think they can really implement it. The situation is somewhat different in Austria, where the gorvernment already introduced general vaccine mandates. But things are not going as planned for the government. You hear more and more voices that doubt it and slightly backpedal and it is doubtful that it can be implemented at least on the originally planned date.

That doesn't mean I think it will all be over soon. But I do think that the Covid narrative will be abandoned and replaced by something else over the course of the next few months.
Wow. That’s awesome. I’ve always held a respect for the Germans, so it makes me happy to see the pushback :)

ilovethesea

I'd really like to abandon ship. For now I didn't think it was reasonable, especially considering I'm taking care of certain family members here, but unless things settle down after this ''wave'', I'm going to have to look into leaving for good.

I saw a tweet today from a lawyer who explained that it is possible for Canadians to immigrate to the US, even when unvaccinated because apparently you can still apply for a waiver on moral and religious grounds. I'll explore that in the coming months, because at this point I have a lot more respect for the US than I do for my own country.

I'd be much happier, even a blue state would be preferable to Quebec right now.

It's probably going to get very hard either way, I just hope I can manage to steer clear of that goddam vaccine until I can sort out this situation.
Canada is a frozen dystopian hell but if you’re going to jump ship, only go to a place where you can be sure there are people that look, talk and think like you. If not you could easily put yourself in a worse situation than staying put.

Regarding the tax, seems like it is just another “mandate” that doesn’t actually exist and probably can’t be pulled off. Every time they announce something like this, a whole bunch of people book their jabs, so it serves the desired purpose even if it’s never actually implemented.

ilovethesea

The courts are not going to help us. I do not trust Vaccine Choice Canada. Lots of news coming out in the last week or so about Galati taking $600k to fight the mandates for people and nothing came of it, which would line up with him being a controlled op. Also this is sketchy as hell

Edit - here is the text, looks like FB is restricting views.
Dear Friends,
You may have heard that Rocco Galati is in ICU. This information is correct. He is stable. Your prayers and support are appreciated.
Just to note... another lawyer from Rocco's office is overseeing Action4Canada's case, so we are in good hands. The media, and others who like to spread misinformation and cause doubt are using this opportunity to undermine Rocco, but be assured that Rocco has been working very hard to defend ALL Canadians.
God bless you all,
Tanya Gaw
Founder
Action4Canada

View: https://www.facebook.com/Action4Canada.A4C.Inc/posts/227818419521629

mrchibbs

Canada is a frozen dystopian hell but if you’re going to jump ship, only go to a place where you can be sure there are people that look, talk and think like you. If not you could easily put yourself in a worse situation than staying put.

Regarding the tax, seems like it is just another “mandate” that doesn’t actually exist and probably can’t be pulled off. Every time they announce something like this, a whole bunch of people book their jabs, so it serves the desired purpose even if it’s never actually implemented.

That's why I'm thinking of the US. For all its faults everybody can fit in there, and it would be reasonably simple to cross the border provided I can take care of the immigration details - I'm only an hour away from the border -.

You're right tho that scaring people with unrealistic mandates is part of the pro-vax playbook, but there is always a chance it goes through. There is substantial pushback against it right now, but I have to be ready for anything.

Back
Top Bottom