The Vaccinated Are No Longer Human?

tankasnowgod

Attorney for the millitary says the vaccinated are no longer human and the plan to change humanity for ever….
No longer human? Does he think people that are microchipped (and they exist) are "no longer human?" What about people who use a prosthesis for a missing limb? Are they "no longer human?" What if they use a wheelchair because they are paralyzed? Also "no longer human?"

Just because some of the mRNA drugs might change you DNA doesn't make you "no longer human." Your DNA can change with intimate sexual contact, or a transplant of an organ, bone marrow, or blood. It can even change with the food you eat.

Does eating food make you "no longer human?

And it wouldn't necessarily be just the demonvax that could do it. All vaccines contain foreign DNA and RNA, so it's possible that all those injections could change your DNA.

These claims are so ridiculous, and they seem to put drug companies and regulators into this sort of Dark God category, where they are sooooo powerful, they can alter humanity forever without doing much testing in the first place, along with a haphazard rollout. Even this sort of thing makes people give the drug companies more respect than I think they deserve.

There is a transhumanist agenda, but that doesn't mean that what we have been seeing with the demonvax is the end game of that agenda. I think it's still much closer to the beginning stages, a test. This is more like a grift, making money by injecting people with dangerous substances, and seeing who will agree to it, rather than the sinister end game.

cupofcoffee

what are the likelihoods that videos like this are made to make vaccine-hesitant people look dumb?

OP
FocusedOnHealth
No longer human? Does he think people that are microchipped (and they exist) are "no longer human?" What about people who use a prosthesis for a missing limb? Are they "no longer human?" What if they use a wheelchair because they are paralyzed? Also "no longer human?"

Just because some of the mRNA drugs might change you DNA doesn't make you "no longer human." Your DNA can change with intimate sexual contact, or a transplant of an organ, bone marrow, or blood. It can even change with the food you eat.

And it wouldn't necessarily be just the demonvax that could do it. All vaccines contain foreign DNA and RNA, so it's possible that all those injections could change your DNA.

These claims are so ridiculous, and they seem to put drug companies and regulators into this sort of Dark God category, where they are sooooo powerful, they can alter humanity forever without doing much testing in the first place, along with a haphazard rollout. Even this sort of thing makes people give the drug companies more respect than I think they deserve.

There is a transhumanist agenda, but that doesn't mean that what we have been seeing with the demonvax is the end game of that agenda. I think it's still much closer to the beginning stages, a test. This is more like a grift, making money by injecting people with dangerous substances, and seeing who will agree to it, rather than the sinister end game.
Are you just trying to get attention from me being all argumentative on the threads I post? You remind me of little boys in school who like to pull girls ponytails in order to get attention.

tankasnowgod

Are you just trying to get attention from me being all argumentative on the threads I post? You remind me of little boys in school who like to pull girls ponytails in order to get attention.
Lol, I don't think those little boys had long explanations, nor cited studies from pubmed.

Not trying to get attention either, it's just that I've been hearing this same story since about November 2020. And while it's clear the demonvax is dangerous and offers no protection against an imaginary virus, it's also clear the worst case scenarios didn't come to pass, either.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Lol, I don't think those little boys had long explanations, nor cited studies from pubmed.

Not trying to get attention either, it's just that I've been hearing this same story since about November 2020. And while it's clear the demonvax is dangerous and offers no protection against an imaginary virus, it's also clear the worst case scenarios didn't come to pass, either.
It’s already the worst case for millions of people who took the jabs. They’re dead. The worst has already happened…millions are already dead from the vaxx…..and the worst is yet to happen as many are saying…it’s a process. Many will die later. Many will seek death and not find it. And the ones that survive will be turned into transhuman cyborgs as the graphene continues to spread thruout their bodies, creating a graphene oxide latticework/framework and identification system that can never be removed.

Old Irenaeus

I haven't observed any species change in the vaxxwd. That'd be really something, to shift to another species midlife. Lol.

tankasnowgod

It’s already the worst case for millions of people who took the jabs. They’re dead.
Millions? Where? The VAERS data in the US is about 28,000 deaths. People were predicting 60 Million OR MORE dead AMERICANS this winter. Welp, that hasn't happened. You simply can't hide numbers that large.
The worst has already happened…millions are already dead from the vaxx…..
Again, where? I agree, it's the deadliest so called "vaccine" in history. But, I still don't see people dropping dead in the middle of the street.
and the worst is yet to happen as many are saying…it’s a process. Many will die later.
Everyone is going to die later. On a long enough time line, the survival rate always drops to zero.
Many will seek death and not find it.
Huh? So, they are immortal in this realm and body now?
And the ones that survive will be turned into transhuman cyborgs as the graphene continues to spread thruout their bodies, creating a graphene oxide latticework/framework and identification system that can never be removed.
That is a tall order for a couple milliliters of injected fluid into people weighting 50, 75, 100 or so kilograms. And since graphene oxide is the same material as graphite (just a very thin layer), you are suggesting they are going to have a pencil lead framework all over their body? How would this possibly even work?

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Millions? Where? The VAERS data in the US is about 28,000 deaths. People were predicting 60 Million OR MORE dead AMERICANS this winter. Welp, that hasn't happened. You simply can't hide numbers that large.

Again, where? I agree, it's the deadliest so called "vaccine" in history. But, I still don't see people dropping dead in the middle of the street.

Everyone is going to die later. On a long enough time line, the survival rate always drops to zero.

Huh? So, they are immortal in this realm and body now?

That is a tall order for a couple milliliters of injected fluid into people weighting 50, 75, 100 or so kilograms. And since graphene oxide is the same material as graphite (just a very thin layer), you are suggesting they are going to have a pencil lead framework all over their body? How would this possibly even work?
Whatever dude

Peater

Attachments

• pull-hair.gif
    pull-hair.gif
    1 MB · Views: 62

Makrosky

Thanks for bringing some basic common sense. The stupidity of some people do not have limit nor boundaries.

OP
FocusedOnHealth
Yes I think you like it more than you care to admit.
I only made that comment because that dude, for whatever reason, likes to argue on the threads I post (and I haven’t even posted here in like a year so essentially I am a noobie) about the dangers of these poisonous jabs. There is a ton of information on this forum about the dangers of these jabs, basically saying what I have posted, but he likes to take issue with my threads for some reason. It’s like he can’t be bothered to research for himself. Yet he has to argue about it. At least I am trying to warn people of the dangers.

L

Lord Cola

I only made that comment because that dude, for whatever reason, likes to argue on the threads I post (and I haven’t even posted here in like a year so essentially I am a noobie) about the dangers of these poisonous jabs. There is a ton of information on this forum about the dangers of these jabs, basically saying what I have posted, but he likes to take issue with my threads for some reason. It’s like he can’t be bothered to research for himself. Yet he has to argue about it. At least I am trying to warn people of the dangers.
Why does it upset you that Snow God is questioning your videos? They seem like reasonable questions and observations to me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals