The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Jinju

The more important question is how many people were polled. They *never* disclose that.....

Jinju

Regardless, it is irrelevant what an opinion poll says in such matters ... but such articles are just part of the brainwashing being pursued and the endless propaganda. Aren't Canadians tired of this (I am!!)?

Rights exist to protect people from the tyranny of the majority. Just because 90% people believe in something does not mean they can enforce it on the other 10%.

J.R.K

Regardless, it is irrelevant what an opinion poll says in such matters ... but such articles are just part of the brainwashing being pursued and the endless propaganda. Aren't Canadians tired of this (I am!!)?

Rights exist to protect people from the tyranny of the majority. Just because 90% people believe in something does not mean they can enforce it on the other 10%.
I agree that everyone is becoming fatigued with this game called COVID.
It is very clear that the ninety percent are under the belief that the gene therapies provide sterilizing antibodies rather than the binding, that the rapid rise of the variants that miraculously can figure out how to evade the gene therapies are the fault of the unvaccinated. Not sure how the virus got the pressure to mutate to avoid the gene therapies induced antibodies from the people that never took the gene therapies but this is what the highly educated experts in public are being paid to say so it must be true.

OP
P

Peatness

Natural justice - Adele banned 'unvaccinated' from her show. Wake up Adele

Singer Adele has announced the postponement of her Las Vegas residency, one day before it was set to kick off, saying Covid has rendered it impossible to move forward. In a tearful video posted to Instagram, an apologetic Adele said her team "tried absolutely everything we can to put it together in time and for it to be good enough for you, but we've been absolutely destroyed by delivery delays and Covid."

TheCalciumCad

Singer Adele has announced the postponement of her Las Vegas residency, one day before it was set to kick off, saying Covid has rendered it impossible to move forward. In a tearful video posted to Instagram, an apologetic Adele said her team "tried absolutely everything we can to put it together in time and for it to be good enough for you, but we've been absolutely destroyed by delivery delays and Covid."
Theme of the year so far, karma. Just wait for the Djokovic karmic boomerang.

View: https://twitter.com/samstreetwrites/status/1483929574702518290

Right?!

TheCalciumCad

The few croatians I met during the last 2 years are all against vaccines and covid measures since the beginning. Freedom must be in their blood
It is in everyones hence they're backing down in all areas country by country, tactical retreat. We're waking up much faster than they anticipated. Covid narrative was pushed as far as it can go they want us to self govern instead with the retards who wear masks doing their leg work. So expect a few more wins, some genuine and some more tactical to stunt the awakening.

The few croatians I met during the last 2 years are all against vaccines and covid measures since the beginning. Freedom must be in their blood
It has gotten much easier to tell the difference between heros and sheep nowadays. Celebrities aren't what they use to be either. Why can't people see that this is way more than a vaccine issue. This is the a push to take away freedom. People need to read George Orwell's "Animal Farm". It is a quick read. Then the pro-vaxxers would realize what a dire mistake they have made, going along, blindly entering themselves, and their poor helpless children, into this mad science MEDICAL EXPERIMENT, and are soon to realize they have submitted to slavery. We are all being forced to show our "hands", by eliminating our privacy, freedom of choice as to what gets injected into our bodies and made to pick one side or the other, which in the end will make some traitors to their family, friends and fellow man. It is not too late to wake up, see how things have gone terribly wrong and do the right thing, by not getting vaccinated or boostered anymore. Present day is reminiscent of every terrible time in history, when men turned against his fellow man, with future man ALWAYS looking back saying "Wow how did that ever happen", and then it happens again and again, never ending well. This time around man has more technology, and the ropes and cages that held him back, with the most clever or lucky escaping to tell the tale, are impossibly challenged now, with their shackles and cages to overcome now on the inside, gearing up to control and punish them when deemed necessary. Good luck to us all. As I keep saying I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.

J.R.K

It has gotten much easier to tell the difference between heros and sheep nowadays. Celebrities aren't what they use to be either. Why can't people see that this is way more than a vaccine issue. This is the a push to take away freedom. People need to read George Orwell's "Animal Farm". It is a quick read. Then the pro-vaxxers would realize what a dire mistake they have made, going along, blindly entering themselves, and their poor helpless children, into this mad science MEDICAL EXPERIMENT, and are soon to realize they have submitted to slavery. We are all being forced to show our "hands", by eliminating our privacy, freedom of choice as to what gets injected into our bodies and made to pick one side or the other, which in the end will make some traitors to their family, friends and fellow man. It is not too late to wake up, see how things have gone terribly wrong and do the right thing, by not getting vaccinated or boostered anymore. Present day is reminiscent of every terrible time in history, when men turned against his fellow man, with future man ALWAYS looking back saying "Wow how did that ever happen", and then it happens again and again, never ending well. This time around man has more technology, and the ropes and cages that held him back, with the most clever or lucky escaping to tell the tale, are impossibly challenged now, with their shackles and cages to overcome now on the inside, gearing up to control and punish them when deemed necessary. Good luck to us all. As I keep saying I would rather die on my feet than live on my knees.
Well said @Rinse & rePeat!
“We are all created equal but some more equal than others”. If my grade ten English memory does not fail me.
The one question that always makes me think about the answer is, “ how do you know that the history you were taught and read about is actually the true reflection of the events that actually took place?”
How do we know if what we were taught was actually the truth?

J.R.K

It is in everyones hence they're backing down in all areas country by country, tactical retreat. We're waking up much faster than they anticipated. Covid narrative was pushed as far as it can go they want us to self govern instead with the retards who wear masks doing their leg work. So expect a few more wins, some genuine and some more tactical to stunt the awakening.
I think that the evolution of the virus to Omnicron and it’s high infection and low lethality rate has caused those pushing the narrative to that point on the hill.
One can only push S… uphill so far before it starts hitting you in the face.

Well said @Rinse & rePeat!
“We are all created equal but some more equal than others”. If my grade ten English memory does not fail me.
The one question that always makes me think about the answer is, “ how do you know that the history you were taught and read about is actually the true reflection of the events that actually took place?”
How do we know if what we were taught was actually the truth?
?

"When we ask a question and find an answer, we are changed. Thinking with learning is a developmental process. But many people learn at an early age not to question. This changes the nature of subsequent learning and brain development." -Ray Peat

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals