The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Old Irenaeus

I want to go into 2022 with some positive plans to build a web of real people, not anonymous (well, me too), that can evade, feint & serpentine mandates, mutually aid, & be together. Who can see things are degrading on a big scale & still have good life on a small scale. I still think it can be done.

I need to turn my attention to the building part this year.
So, let's start doing that.

OP
P

Peatness

Looks like it. Pfizer pills incoming when the routine vaxx idea is suddenly an inconvenience (and enough hesitance/negativity association to the word vaccine) after the masses have enough nano tech in the them to track their every move... and to curb the vaxx sides, keeping them dependent.

He was on Radio 4's Broadcasting House this morning. I think he is sincere. I believe there is a backlash about the NHS mandates. Dr Steve James has good reasons why he does not want to inject experimental drugs into his body. His motivation could be publicity but whatever it is he did good

ThinPicking

He was on Radio 4's Broadcasting House this morning. I think he is sincere. I believe there is a backlash about the NHS mandates. Dr Steve James has good reasons why he does not want to inject experimental drugs into his body. His motivation could be publicity but whatever it is he did good

That clip's proven very powerful with some of the most immovable nitwits lodging in my heart.

I also think he's sincere and not for gain. I just wonder why Murdoch inc framed it. Hugo's pill theory doesn't cut the mustard.

The tide does certainly seem to be turning and not in the way I'd expected.

J.R.K

This is all great insight and suggestion, but it is dependent on us being free to live our lives as we see fit. I have not seen any signs yet that the fascist state has loosened its grip or changed plans. The "pandemic" narrative is running out of energy, but all other initiatives continue unabated with 2/3 of people cheering them on. I guess, we will see with the Supreme Court decision on mandates coming soon. If that gets blocked, we may get a break. If it does not...then you can expect 10-fold stronger offensive (and even violence) against the unvaxxed by...the vaxxed. It should become clear this coming week.
Let’s hope there are a few judges that cannot be bought.
As for my thoughts a point was made by David E Martin, that I myself never considered. In that we all are complaining and finding problems with the system previously these were seemingly small problems but in retrospect these may have actually been stepping stones leading to this whole worldwide fiasco we currently find ourselves embroiled in.
As I am taking a moment to step back and look at this I can grasp a small piece of clarity as to the thinking of Dr Peat, (his thoughts for me take awhile to fully understand and then I can go all over the place on variations on meaning). But as I see it right now, everything in the last sixty years from changes in our food supply this includes packaging, formulations, additives, ease of preparation, frozen food cooked on aluminum meat purchased on styrofoam, milk in plastic bottles, depletion of soil mineral content, GMO plants and subsequently fed to humans or animals for food, glyphosate, the rise of technology and the subsequent loss of intimate face to face conversations (which is a enhanced now by the masks and social distancing) wireless internet and all the freedoms that were removed in the name of safety, health, and progress.
This has put us in a situation where we have lost so many basic skills. I coined a phrase this week that will probably get get me crucified in the general public but I will post it here and let the chips fall where they may. “”
“In my opinion I believe that one of the most crucial aspects to health was lost when we had a very knowledgeable and well trained dietician and nutritionist in every household that held in my opinion the highest value occupation but did not receive the financial compensation they deserved that occupation being ,”the housewife” which is now a derogatory term. Now this occupation would not be limited to just the females I have no issues with a male taking on this responsibility and a female being the ,”breadwinner” an equally derogatory term if we are being fair. But the fact that every household has a person in charge of choosing and preparing the central most important part of health and knowing exactly what goes into that food that provides energy to all the members of that household now is replaced by keeping up with the Joneses, two people being in the workforce just to pay the bills. Going to the takeout to grab something for dinner just to get out the door to take the kids to soccer or hockey or baseball. The stress factors are immense.
So this is our current reality or was prepandemic. What is the reality that we want? What can we change to make this reality a better one?
We have to remember that irregardless of the power these people wield, that it is us (I will borrow your American phrase). We the people that gives these people their power. This will come to a head and I do hope it does not erupt into violence and civil war. But as a global population we may have an opportunity now to change things for a better more healthy environment for all of the inhabitants. A world where we the people foster a more caring society that looks at health, opportunities and happiness as something that should be cornerstones of society not just a means of profit.

TheCalciumCad

Would of been exceptionally bad if it was faked, medias promotion of it tho is highly suspicious.

OP
P

Peatness

Would of been exceptionally bad if it was faked, medias promotion of it tho is highly suspicious.
I'm with you on MSM. Perhaps they didn't know vaccine passport was part of the deal and now they are rebelling? Perhaps they fear the stench of dead bodies on the street? Maybe they know the next pandemic is coming so now they need to regain the public's trust so they can fool us again? Have they now realised that the great reset is not so much fun?

TheCalciumCad

I'm with you on MSM. Perhaps they didn't know vaccine passport was part of the deal and now they are rebelling? Perhaps they fear the stench of dead bodies on the street? Maybe they know the next pandemic is coming so now they need to regain the public's trust so they can fool us again? Have they now realised that the great reset is not so much fun?

Maybe they unleash the Marburg virus after lowering immunity with the fake vaxx (and the rest of us via chronic stress / vaxx shedding) making it genuinely dangerous, then introduce a new solution (daily pills?) to keep us dependent on them.

Fall Cabal producers mention it as a potential next depop attempt at the 30min mark

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sEXes31dRgEV/

+Ray on the last GE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l61D8dJzVWk&t=7680s

K

Kayaker

I loved reading your comparisons in this Kayaker. I too, for years, have been amazed at the "cookie cutter", poor quality movies and shows that have been getting so much praise for too many years now, at least since 2000. One time I begged to stay home and mop the floors than to go see the stupid movie everyone was anxious to see. With that being said everyone should watch the original "What Ever Happened To Baby Jane". Movies like this one relied on superb acting and storylines, no explosions or shocking sex scenes were necessary to wake you up. Anyways back to the original point, I thought it odd 15+ years ago that flu vaccines were being promoted at grocery
stores, offering $50 in free groceries if
you got one. I pointed it out to many
people that something was very wrong
about that. Instead of you paying them for a favor, they are now paying you to do
them a favor yikes! As they say "nothing's
for free".
I asked my mother about that film, and she'd heard of it, which is telling since she usually doesn't remember names of films. It's also strange that I've never heard of it. Early 00s were good times, unless you mean that the movies that were getting lots of praise were starting to get bad. I don't know what happened in the late 00s that made the whole industry take a nosedive. Maybe the 2008 financial crisis.

I was unaware that they started paying people to get flu shots 15+ years ago. I believe it's because insurance companies have to pay the pharmacy for administered flu shots, and the pharmacy profits so much from a person getting one that they pay people to get them. Maybe it's a scam on the insurance companies, and they want people to unwittingly assist with that.

I asked my mother about that film, and she'd heard of it, which is telling since she usually doesn't remember names of films. It's also strange that I've never heard of it. Early 00s were good times, unless you mean that the movies that were getting lots of praise were starting to get bad. I don't know what happened in the late 00s that made the whole industry take a nosedive. Maybe the 2008 financial crisis.

I was unaware that they started paying people to get flu shots 15+ years ago. I believe it's because insurance companies have to pay the pharmacy for administered flu shots, and the pharmacy profits so much from a person getting one that they pay people to get them. Maybe it's a scam on the insurance companies, and they want people to unwittingly assist with that.

....or the government foots the bill to inject more sneaky stuff to get people dumbed down and sick......

Doc Sandoz

One thing that happened in the late 00s is that filmmaking became so cheap anyone could do it when digital replaced having to use and develop expensive analogue film stock. Three minutes of 16mm negative film stock, developed, was around $100 in 2005. Then you had to make work prints, internegatives and interpositives etc, before final editing, color correction and assembly. It all cost big money - hundreds to thousands of dollars for a just a few minutes of finished 16mm film depending on number of takes. 35mm was even more expensive. Now you can just buy a videocamera and you're off to the races - shoot as many takes as you want for virtually nothing. Edit, add sound, color correct on the old PC.

Has this been a good thing for the general level of film quality? I leave that question open.

Doc Sandoz

One thing that happened in the late 00s is that filmmaking became so cheap anyone could do it when digital replaced having to use and develop expensive analogue film stock. Three minutes of 16mm negative film stock, developed, was around $100 in 2005. Then you had to make work prints, internegatives and interpositives etc, before final editing, color correction and assembly. It all cost big money - hundreds to thousands of dollars for a just a few minutes of finished 16mm film depending on number of takes. 35mm was even more expensive. Now you can just buy a videocamera and you're off to the races - shoot as many takes as you want for virtually nothing. Editing, color correction, a cinch on your PC. Has this been a good thing for the general quality of the product? Many would argue it has not.

K

Kayaker

One thing that happened in the late 00s is that filmmaking became so cheap anyone could do it when digital replaced having to use and develop expensive analogue film stock. Three minutes of 16mm negative film stock, developed, was around $100 in 2005. Then you had to make work prints, internegatives and interpositives etc, before final editing, color correction and assembly. It all cost big money - hundreds to thousands of dollars for a just a few minutes of finished 16mm film depending on number of takes. 35mm was even more expensive. Now you can just buy a videocamera and you're off to the races - shoot as many takes as you want for virtually nothing. Edit, add sound, color correct on the old PC.

Has this been a good thing for the general level of film quality? I leave that question open.
It's hard to say since I haven't thought about the technical aspects of film or paid attention to them. I noticed a drop in creativity across different industries and I thought that it was ruined because of the increasing focus on appealing to the unintelligent masses. However, that on its own wouldn't make sense since as you say, technology was getting better, and theoretically, there would be more work from small-time studios, or existing ones would save money and not be as uptight. But the opposite occurred. Companies got bigger and bigger while the smaller ones continued to get bought out or contracted and taken advantage of by bigger ones.

I noticed a change in cartoon animation. It used to be a lot more rough around the edges, but charming. The animation now is boring with overly bright colors and less dynamic than it used to be. The cost of production of almost everything went down, often reducing quality of the end product, yet prices are the same or higher. The majority of people don't notice, and sometimes think things are getting better.

"US people don't realize how ridiculously degraded their standard of living has become." -Ray Peat

Liberty is also one of the "products" being degraded. Allowing children to be injected is something parents should never have allowed to happen. Now we're fighting against mandatory vaccination, and there's a significant portion of people who hate the unvaxxed for not giving in to further degeneration of their way of life. Furthermore, the plandemic that was set forth in response to signs of an economic collapse in 2019 means the unvaxxed may be blamed for inflation by those people.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." -Thomas Jefferson

Z

Zsazsa

The unvaccinated might be blamed but this data is difficult to argue against.

This is the author's profile at Research Gate:

RG-1.jpg

RG-2.jpg