The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Doc Sandoz

But it's the international bankers who inspire these divisions. Based on history, they set fascists against communists, people against Jews and then against anti-semitics.

The left vs the right is nothing new. It's important not to promote right-wing bigotry as a response to psychotic wokism. MLK Jr. attempted to unite people against the Cabal, and you see how he turned out. Follow the bullets and you learn who is the biggest threat to them.
Whomever is behind the global curtain, stoking divisive fear and hatred is their modus operandi. It works every time because humans are apparently hard-wired for it.

There is a great little-known scifi gem from the mid-1960s "Quatermass and the PIt" which posits that insect aliens "created" man by seeding apes with their genes. Man is thus hardwired and preprogrammed to commit purges of the hive to eliminate those that don't fit the standard order, succumbing to periodic hypnotic orgies of mob violence against the the "Other." When I saw it as a kid I was mightily impressed. It struck me as a plausible theory to explain the bigotry, mass madness and irrational violence of segments of humankind against those who are different.

The film is very well done, tightly written, and brings in details of history that tend to support this idea. I highly recommend it just for fun.

K

Kayaker

Whomever is behind the global curtain, stoking divisive fear and hatred is their modus operandi. It works every time because humans are apparently hard-wired for it.

There is a great little-known scifi gem from the mid-1960s "Quatermass and the PIt" which posits that insect aliens "created" man by seeding apes with their genes. Man is thus hardwired and preprogrammed to commit purges of the hive to eliminate those that don't fit the standard order, succumbing to periodic hypnotic orgies of mob violence against the the "Other." When I saw it as a kid I was mightily impressed. It struck me as a plausible theory to explain the bigotry, mass madness and irrational violence of segments of humankind against those who are different.

The film is very well done, tightly written, and brings in details of history that tend to support this idea. I highly recommend it just for fun.
Aliens will never interact with humans unless humans learn to accept those who are different. Which makes sense from the angles that they don't want to be discriminated against, and because it shows humanity isn't advanced enough for interaction with them. At this rate, the Empire will win and humanity will degenerate further into hate.

Ben.

Congratulations @Ben.
You are free. In more ways than one.

Thats how i felt at first.

A week later with the announcement from the crazy person schallenberg, knowing i might get jailtime and my possesion (not that its much) stripped from me ... that realy ruins the mood to be honest.

No idea how pro-vaxxer cannot see the atrocities that are done to good, honest and hardworking people for a drug that is experimental, dangerous and barely if at all effective.
In their minds everyone denying the vaxx is a rightwinged neo-nazi with a tinfoilhat living on wellfare. I realy wonder what happened to "love thy neighbour".

Peatful

A week later with the announcement from the crazy person schallenberg, knowing i might get jailtime and my possesion (not that its much) stripped from me ... that realy ruins the mood to be honest.

No idea how pro-vaxxer cannot see the atrocities that are done to good, honest and hardworking people for a drug that is experimental, dangerous and barely if at all effective.
In their minds everyone denying the vaxx is a rightwinged neo-nazi with a tinfoilhat living on wellfare. I realy wonder what happened to "love thy neighbour".
Be proud of yourself.
Moments of grief understandable- but don’t let that overtake you.

Read Daniel.
Taken away to captivity at age 17.
Served under 5 rulers.
Thrown to the lions at 70.
But God was faithful.
God is sovereign.

Platitudes?
I hope not.

I don’t know many men who have done what you’ve done.
Chin up.

Lollipop2

But it's the international bankers who inspire these divisions. Based on history, they set fascists against communists, people against Jews and then against anti-semitics.

The left vs the right is nothing new. It's important not to promote right-wing bigotry as a response to psychotic wokism. MLK Jr. attempted to unite people against the Cabal, and you see how he turned out. Follow the bullets and you learn who is the biggest threat to them.
This is why I worry for Robert Kennedy Jr.

Birdie

This is the kind of thing that worries me too. I really do not want to be put into one of those camps. I've always admired Solzhenitzen but no desire to try my worth.

Birdie

Last edited:

Lizb

Birdie

Abstract 10712: Mrna COVID Vaccines Dramatically Increase Endothelial Inflammatory Markers and ACS Risk as Measured by the PULS Cardiac Test: a Warning | Circulation

At the time of this report, these changes persist for at least 2.5 months post second dose of vac.We conclude that the mRNA vacs dramatically increase inflammation on the endothelium and T cell infiltration of cardiac muscle and may account for the observations of increased thrombosis, cardiomyopathy, and other vascular events following vaccination.

OP
P

Peatness

Summary

The correlation between the excess mortality in the federal states and their vaccination rate when weighted with the relative number of inhabitants of the federal state is .31. This number is surprisingly high and would be negative if vaccination were to reduce mortality. For the period under consideration (week 36 to week 40, 2021), the following applies: The higher the vaccination rate, the higher the excess mortality. In view of the forthcoming policy measures aimed atreducingthe virus, this figure is worrying and needs to be explained if further policy measures are to be taken with the aim of increasing the vaccination rate.

Birdie

Birdie

But an idea that might help protect the unvaxxed from the shedding. However, with a closed environment and a/c not sure how much that helps. Wonder if they will have separate rooms.

Yes they will:
“The unvaccinated will be stripped of their access and given access only to one floor, with offices and a restroom, but they can’t go anywhere else,” the source said. “Essentially, they’re discriminating.”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals