The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

miquelangeles

miquelangeles

The German Government has secretly and silently deleted the following sentence from its website: "There will be no compulsory vaccination. News and contributions that claim otherwise are wrong" ("Eine Impfpflicht wird es nicht geben. Nachrichten und Beiträge, die etwas anderes behaupten, sind falsch")

ghmc1.jpg

ghmc2.jpg

Ben.

Tenacity

The counter-argument that I have been seeing online is that the data lumps everyone above and below a certain age into the same group. So, of course the vaccinated are dying at a higher rate than the unvaccinated, because the vaccinated tend to be older.

OP
P

Peatness

I don’t know what has emboldened the guardian and other news outlets to repeatedly state that ICU are full of 'unvaccinated' people when the official government figures point to the opposite being true. Where is ofcom and why is the guardian able to public an article by ‘anonymous’ making this claim? Are we meant to believe that if the ICU were full of unvaccinated people a consultant would need anonymity to be able to speak up?

FEwTz3jVkAAoG_g

Birdie

Reasons why news outlets are lying:

CIA-led 'Military Response' to Pandemic Was Meant to Drive Democracy From the World and Usher in Global Totalitarianism | Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network

"…how it was the intelligence community, particularly the CIA, that conspired with Tony Fauci to use the pandemic as a pretense to impose totalitarian controls, to obliterate the Bill of Rights, not only in the United States but in democracies across the world.”

Peatful

OP
P

Peatness

Reasons why news outlets are lying:

CIA-led 'Military Response' to Pandemic Was Meant to Drive Democracy From the World and Usher in Global Totalitarianism | Worldview Weekend Broadcast Network
Good find.

Ben.

If i mention this issue with people who are convinced trough and trough that vaccination is the only way out of the pandemic, they tell me that that cannot be and it must be rare cases ...

Just had this conversation yday with my dad who explained to me that one of his best friends with half of his lungs being completly damaged that this is due to crazy conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers.
When people are invested into this emotionally like this, conflicting data will mean nothing to them. Fake news they tell me ...

OP
P

Peatness

If i mention this issue with people who are convinced trough and trough that vaccination is the only way out of the pandemic, they tell me that that cannot be and it must be rare cases ...

Just had this conversation yday with my dad who explained to me that one of his best friends with half of his lungs being completly damaged that this is due to crazy conspiracy theorists and anti-vaxxers.
When people are invested into this emotionally like this, conflicting data will mean nothing to them. Fake news they tell me ...
I had the same reaction last week. I think it’s important to keep planting the seed of doubt. Sooner or later they will be prompted to go and look.

Doc Sandoz

There were the Jews, then the Reds, then the Terrorists and now the Antivaxxers. Each utterly irrational fear stoked and mongered by government and media. Reason is eclipsed by emotion, reality by fantasy. Useless masks are clung to like an amulet to ward of evil spirits. Total faith is put in the "protector" - the government and its injections. It seems these mass psychoses of fear and hate are a regular and predictable feature of human behavior, so easy to inflame. "You not in my tribe so I fear and hate you." Goes back to the Savannah I suppose. It's a wonder the species has survived this long.

OP
P

Peatness

Let's not forget the slaves black or otherwise always matter out of place.

K

Kayaker

There were the Jews, then the Reds, then the Terrorists and now the Antivaxxers. Each utterly irrational fear stoked and mongered by government and media. Reason is eclipsed by emotion, reality by fantasy. Useless masks are clung to like an amulet to ward of evil spirits. Total faith is put in the "protector" - the government and its injections. It seems these mass psychoses of fear and hate are a regular and predictable feature of human behavior, so easy to inflame. "You not in my tribe so I fear and hate you." Goes back to the Savannah I suppose. It's a wonder the species has survived this long.
But it's the international bankers who inspire these divisions. Based on history, they set fascists against communists, people against Jews and then against anti-semitics.

The left vs the right is nothing new. It's important not to promote right-wing bigotry as a response to psychotic wokism. MLK Jr. attempted to unite people against the Cabal, and you see how he turned out. Follow the bullets and you learn who is the biggest threat to them.