The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

-Luke-

Danny was attacked in Mexico? Didn't know some people are as crazy down there as here.
Yes, in Mexico. Danny speculated that the guy was from Spain based on skin color and accent.

Andman

well, Austria goes into lockdown starting next monday. media talking about mandatory vaccination for everyone (not sure how they want to do that legally)

things are looking grim ;(

LukasWood

well, Austria goes into lockdown starting next monday. media talking about mandatory vaccination for everyone (not sure how they want to do that legally)

honestly im really angry about the politics - but even more about the ******* shitty people who find there should be a mandatory vaccination. This is the point were the freedom of the individuall ends.

-Luke-

Wow, looking at the quotes from your chancellor not elected by the people this is more than just speculation. This seems to be quite real. I hope this is just fearmongering to pressure the people. Like you said, I don't know how they would "legalize" that.

Stay strong!

Jam

The fraudulent "padendemic of the unvaccinated" narrative is collapsing. In Italy, for example, the unvaccinated population must be swabbed every 2 days to even be able to work, while the vaccinated population has no such obligation. The government must now answer a very simple question: how can the unvaccinated be responsible for the increasing cases when they are the only ones who are strictly tested multiple times per week, and immediately quarantined when found positive?? Then, we have Austria: notwithstanding their implementation of a "lockdown of the unvaccinated", daily cases continue to skyrocket. How can the unvaccinated be to blame, when they are locked down?? Indeed, several regions of Austria will shortly move full lockdowns, of both unvaccinated and vaccinated...

Sefton10

Full lockdown and mandatory vax in Austria.

"Chancellor Alexander Schallenberg said it would last a maximum of 20 days and there would be a legal requirement to get vaccinated from 1 February 2022."

OP
P

Peatness

The lockdown of the ‘unvaccinated’ in Austria has been abandoned because it was unworkable and many would not comply with it. This is why they are now being threatened with mandatory vaccination with an experimental gene therapy that has not completed clinical trials. The abysmal safety record of these injections does not seem to matter because depopulation is at the heart of the directive.

-Luke-

The lockdown of the ‘unvaccinated’ in Austria has been abandoned because it was unworkable and many would not comply with it. This is why they are now being threatened with mandatory vaccination with an experimental gene therapy that has not completed clinical trials. The abysmal safety record of these injections does not seem to matter because depopulation is at the heart of the directive.
Where did you read that? Is far as I understand it, there'll be a lockdown for everybody starting next Monday and a lockdown only for the unvaccinated afterwards.

OP
P

Peatness

Where did you read that? Is far as I understand it, there'll be a lockdown for everybody starting next Monday and a lockdown only for the unvaccinated afterwards.
There is a blanket lockdown for everyone not just the 'unvaccinated'. That is what I mean by abandoned.

-Luke-

There is a blanket lockdown for everyone not just the 'unvaccinated'. That is what I mean by abandoned.
Ok. The Austrian mainstream newspaper Der Standard writes (translated by me): "...nationwide lockdown for 20 days, then lockdown for unvaccinated people." Maybe just more fearmongering and blackmailing.

Ben.

The fraudulent "padendemic of the unvaccinated" narrative is collapsing. In Italy, for example, the unvaccinated population must be swabbed every 2 days to even be able to work, while the vaccinated population has no such obligation. The government must now answer a very simple question: how can the unvaccinated be responsible for the increasing cases when they are the only ones who are strictly tested multiple times per week, and immediately quarantined when found positive?? Then, we have Austria: notwithstanding their implementation of a "lockdown of the unvaccinated", daily cases continue to skyrocket. How can the unvaccinated be to blame, when they are locked down?? Indeed, several regions of Austria will shortly move full lockdowns, of both unvaccinated and vaccinated...

Yes. If it wasn't so sad i would laugh about it. Logic and common sense eludes thoose in the decisionmaking and especially thoose who follow them.

Andman

Wow, looking at the quotes from your chancellor not elected by the people this is more than just speculation. This seems to be quite real. I hope this is just fearmongering to pressure the people. Like you said, I don't know how they would "legalize" that.

Stay strong!

thanks brother, i am convinced more than ever to resist the jab - no idea how they plan to go ahead with mandatory vaxx legally, hope its „only“ to pressure more people into giving in as you said

-Luke-

Bayern/Bavaria seems to follow suit. New lockdown for clubs, bars etc. Unvaccinated people are excluded from pretty much all events. Their governor (Premierminister), one of the biggest alarmists and hardliners, talks about mandatory vaccination ("I believe that in the end we can't avoid mandatory vaccination").

OP
P

Peatness

No point of 'vaccines' then Boris, this is getting boring now

-Luke-

The German Government has secretly and silently deleted the following sentence from its website: "There will be no compulsory vaccination. News and contributions that claim otherwise are wrong" ("Eine Impfpflicht wird es nicht geben. Nachrichten und Beiträge, die etwas anderes behaupten, sind falsch")

miquelangeles

The German Government has secretly and silently deleted the following sentence from its website: "There will be no compulsory vaccination. News and contributions that claim otherwise are wrong" ("Eine Impfpflicht wird es nicht geben. Nachrichten und Beiträge, die etwas anderes behaupten, sind falsch")

I know there's a tweet from Federal Ministry of Health saying that.

But can you provide link to the website that silently deleted the sentence?