Z

Zsazsa

They waited until million have been jabbed then release this

How could they know? The study is just being released 🤡

OP
P

Peatness

How could they know? The study is just being released 🤡
Other papers were censored prior to this. Since when has it been ok to experiment on people including pregnant women? 🤡

Z

Zsazsa

Other papers were censored prior to this. Since when has it been ok to experiment on people including pregnant women? 🤡
I'm with you! I will be guilty of having fun to throw "Trump hurried vax approval for reelection" in the face of the normies :p:

OP
P

Peatness

1662385238200.png

OP
P

Peatness

January 2022

It's been known since April 2021 that rejection of transplant organ is possible following covid 19 'vaccines'

Don't understand the point you are making
I am in agreement with you Peatness, but just making a comment on the concert. In the clip of the concert nobody is against it, and is suppose to be some kind of measure of how society as a whole feels, is no measure if you were required to have the vaccine to get into the concert. They would show a video like this in the news and an unvaccinated person would think they were in some kind of minority which just isn’t true.

This poll, linked below, is a more accurate assessment of how people feel. The majority of people that got the vaccine were forced, at least in my personal assessment from people I know who got it…

Mossy

There isn't a single day that I am not astonished that this is going on

At this point, any astonishment I've had has faded and been replaced with the sobering realization of what we're really into. Reasonable, fair, and intellectually honest societies don't behave like this.

Peatful

At this point, any astonishment I've had has faded and been replaced with the sobering realization of what we're really into. Reasonable, fair, and intellectually honest societies don't behave like this.
Correct.

Only Evil does…

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals