The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

ThinPicking

You are only human. Mind you I don't understand the significance of the people/agency you mention.
Naz and Luca, seemingly the most based and most crazed participants in the show, work for companies involved in fakery out of the same address. Suspicious enough for me to conclude they're under contract with the beast.

Couldn't help myself and just found out "Ethan" is also an actor. It's just mind games, the whole thing.

OP
P

Peatness

Naz and Luca, seemingly the most based and most crazed participants in the show, work for companies involved in fakery out of the same address. Suspicious enough for me to conclude they're under contract with the beast.

Couldn't help myself and just found out "Ethan" is also an actor. It's just mind games, the whole thing.
Wow - the world gets more complicated by the day. What do you think was the BBC's motivation for doing the show seeing that it's such a flop

ThinPicking

Wow - the world gets more complicated by the day. What do you think was the BBC's motivation for doing the show seeing that it's such a flop
I could speculate but it's better just to say god only knows and stop giving its little tricks my attention.

At least I wouldn't be so bold as to call it a flop.

OP
P

Peatness

UNINFORMED CONSENT​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LXfYDPBSbx3Z/

This Plandemic is killing and injuring millions around the world and yet the people taking this Trial injection faithfully believe and trust their criminal politicians and health officials. It is now a proven fact that hospitals everywhere are filled with people who are vaccinated but tell that to your neighbors and they simply laugh in your face. Soon, your neighbors will all disappear due to their ignorance.

UNINFORMED CONSENT​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/LXfYDPBSbx3Z/

This Plandemic is killing and injuring millions around the world and yet the people taking this Trial injection faithfully believe and trust their criminal politicians and health officials. It is now a proven fact that hospitals everywhere are filled with people who are vaccinated but tell that to your neighbors and they simply laugh in your face. Soon, your neighbors will all disappear due to their ignorance.

“Most medical research is done under the influence of mistaken assumptions, and so fails to correct the myths of medical training. If the “consumers” or victims of medicine are willing to demand concrete justifications before accepting “standard procedures,” they will create an atmosphere in which medical mythology will be a little harder to sustain.“ -Ray Peat

Old Irenaeus

OP
P

Peatness

I loved the vid, but I haven't found the data the last fellow mentions about lower natality rates. There are all these stories about a natality uptick in 2021 instead.
There might be data on this thread

ThinPicking

"Luca is not, and has never been, a 'crisis actor', and had only applied to take part in the documentary to address his own concerns about Covid-19 vaccine safety" :tearsofjoy:

It's practically a cliche to call out Brian Gerrish's outfit these days so I'll just take the laugh.

OP
P

Peatness

@David posted this elsewhere

1661443074600.png

OP
P

Peatness

Boy and it really is an achievement! I have avoided the tests too, at a great cost, but i am still glad and healthy for it. As a favorite quote of mine says, “Today’s nut is tomorrow’s mighty oak.”
Nice quote

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals