The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Birdie

I just read "the daily sceptic" as the "daily septic". That was after reading, "The Vaccinated will be Embalmed". It's a good morning!

OP
P

Peatness

This was great! I like the part where she said she only knows one person personally who had an adverse reaction from the Covid vaccine “and he deserved it”. Wow!
I watched it twice because I thought it was some sort of parody. Sadly, it wasn’t. Saying he deserved it was strange. Why would anyone deserve an adverse reaction?
I can’t believe she is pregnant and will be getting a booster soon. She is either very stupid or very corrupt.

I watched it twice because I thought it was some sort of parody. Sadly, it wasn’t. Saying he deserved it was strange. Why would anyone deserve an adverse reaction?
I can’t believe she is pregnant and will be getting a booster soon. She is either very stupid or very corrupt.

Well like I have said about the two conflicting sides of these Covid vaccines, the vaxxed are judgemental and not too sympathetic towards the unvaxxed, while the unvaxxed are worried about the people that got vaxxed. This woman was obviously not too bright, and had nothing intelligent to say, but she wasn’t very nice either.

OP
P

Peatness

View: https://twitter.com/BernieSpofforth/status/1531606623810101248?cxt=HHwWgICxvYGHrsEqAAAA

This job advert has been removed but found it via the waybackmachine

We would encourage you to apply to us even if you have not yet had your COVID 19 vaccine. You will be required to have your first COVID 19 vaccine prior to your interview and your second vaccine before you start work with us. This time will be used to complete post interview recruitment checks.

J.R.K

He knows it's poison

Good on the Spanish police, the question of whether the politicians, that claim to be treated and then push this treatment onto the us regular people as a condition to be allowed the freedoms given under natural law are actually receiving the same gene therapy we the people are to receive has been a question that I have had for a while now.
But this helps towards confirming my suspicions. The nations world leaders have been walking in lockstep on this entire psy op I would find it difficult to believe they would veer from that on this issue.

Birdie

Re: Funds to fight the action to take away certification from Dr McCullough:

OPERATION MULTIPLIER UPDATE: Our Dr. McCullough multiplier is now above $300,000! It appears that a lot of folks read their C&C a day or more late, but dutifully join the operation and do their part when they get around to reading the post. Great work!

It’s really something to read through Dr. McCullough’s GiveSendGo page, scrolling through the donations and comments, which continue trickling in, even this morning. https://www.givesendgo.com/G2DR5.
OPERATION MULTIPLIER UPDATE: Our Dr. McCullough multiplier is now above $300,000! It appears that a lot of folks read their C&C a day or more late, but dutifully join the operation and do their part when they get around to reading the post. Great work!

It’s really something to read through Dr. McCullough’s GiveSendGo page, scrolling through the donations and comments, which continue trickling in, even this morning. https://www.givesendgo.com/G2DR5.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals