The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Well said @Rinse & rePeat!
“We are all created equal but some more equal than others”. If my grade ten English memory does not fail me.
The one question that always makes me think about the answer is, “ how do you know that the history you were taught and read about is actually the true reflection of the events that actually took place?”
How do we know if what we were taught was actually the truth?
"The purpose of education is largely to disempower the student, so that they depend on the system and become reliable." -Ray Peat

J.R.K

Do we accept that the majority of patients in the ICU with COVID-19 are really unvaccinated?
This was the basis of the Quebec premiers proposed legislation to put a tax on the unvaccinated in Canada. But the data shows now that the vaccinated are actually holding the majority title now not the unvaccinated.

I suspect that things are the same in France, the one thing that they never mention though is the comorbitities and health status of those hospitalized before they had COViD-19, curious no?

J.R.K

The video in this is quite telling of the same story that many nurses that have come forward around the world tell.

....and who isn't going to believe nurses who see the illnesses from the vaccinations everyday? I will tell you who, vaccinated people! They think the government elected are more qualified to make medical judgements about vaccines, and what a ridiculous notion since they have more reasons to lie about the vaccines than nurses do....

“The idea that a little bit of something harmful is good for you was adopted by the petroleum, chemical and nuclear industries and their agents in government around 1950, and treated as a scientific concept, with the name ‘hormesis.’ When the public was starting to worry about the increased radioactivity of the environment because of nuclear bomb explosions, the US government was actively suppressing information on the increasing amount of environmental ionizing radiation, but they were even more active in promoting the idea that “small amounts” of radiation are harmless and even beneficial.” -Ray Peat

Ben.

....and who isn't going to believe nurses who see tge illness from the vaccinations everyday? I will tell you who, vaccinated people! They think the government elected are more qualified to make medical judgements about vaccines, and what a ridiculous notion since they have more reasons to lie about the vaccines than nurses do....

I wonder if pro-vaxx / pro-mandate nurses have financial incentives for following the narrative like doctors do.

I wonder if pro-vaxx / pro-mandate nurses have financial incentives for following the narrative like doctors do.
Hmmmm...good question, but my vote would be no. I think nurses are a bit more human, with less ego than doctors. Too many nurses would be blowing whistles about bribing and incentives to lie..

J.R.K

....and who isn't going to believe nurses who see the illnesses from the vaccinations everyday? I will tell you who, vaccinated people! They think the government elected are more qualified to make medical judgements about vaccines, and what a ridiculous notion since they have more reasons to lie about the vaccines than nurses do....

“The idea that a little bit of something harmful is good for you was adopted by the petroleum, chemical and nuclear industries and their agents in government around 1950, and treated as a scientific concept, with the name ‘hormesis.’ When the public was starting to worry about the increased radioactivity of the environment because of nuclear bomb explosions, the US government was actively suppressing information on the increasing amount of environmental ionizing radiation, but they were even more active in promoting the idea that “small amounts” of radiation are harmless and even beneficial.” -Ray Peat
I think the problem that I am seeing is that there are a lot of politicians that have been put in a position of power, but lack any type of intestinal fortitude, or a sense of moral obligation to serve the constituents that gave them their power.
Rather than wield that power to protect the constitutional rights and freedoms of their constituents they defer that power to unelected bureaucrats that legally have no power bestowed upon them by the people, but rather serve those whom have purchased their soul for thirty pieces of silver thereby betraying the population whom they serve by delivering them fear, and providing the masses poisons, wrapped in the promise of a cure for a mild easily treatable disease, dressed up to to be a global killer, as a result of manipulating the leveraged medical professionals to deny early treatment, and send the infected home until their lips turn blue, then have them come back and deliver them a deadly drug cocktail, that will inflate the death toll to give credibility to,”the deadly virus threatening the very existence of mankind.”
The thing that I fear is that now there is a vast amount of this gene therapy injected into the global population, the real deadly pandemic is about to begin. I fear that the forty percent increase in the eighteen to sixty four age bracket is eerily representative of the forty to forty nine percent vaccination rates that some claim is the actual number that are gene therapy treated. Once again I hope that this is a figment of my imagination.

I think the problem that I am seeing is that there are a lot of politicians that have been put in a position of power, but lack any type of intestinal fortitude, or a sense of moral obligation to serve the constituents that gave them their power.
Rather than wield that power to protect the constitutional rights and freedoms of their constituents they defer that power to unelected bureaucrats that legally have no power bestowed upon them by the people, but rather serve those whom have purchased their soul for thirty pieces of silver thereby betraying the population whom they serve by delivering them fear, and providing the masses poisons, wrapped in the promise of a cure for a mild easily treatable disease, dressed up to to be a global killer, as a result of manipulating the leveraged medical professionals to deny early treatment, and send the infected home until their lips turn blue, then have them come back and deliver them a deadly drug cocktail, that will inflate the death toll to give credibility to,”the deadly virus threatening the very existence of mankind.”
The thing that I fear is that now there is a vast amount of this gene therapy injected into the global population, the real deadly pandemic is about to begin. I fear that the forty percent increase in the eighteen to sixty four age bracket is eerily representative of the forty to forty nine percent vaccination rates that some claim is the actual number that are gene therapy treated. Once again I hope that this is a figment of my imagination.
My fear is yours, the real problem is about to begin.

Old Irenaeus

Gonzaga bans season ticket holder John Stockton for not wearing a mask… So lame.
iu-6.jpeg

OP
P

Peatness

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals