The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

TheCalciumCad

I told you he was genuine, and so begins the smear campaign
Nobody's buying the narrative tho, the journo just comes across as bitter that the guys wife is a yoga instructor who sells £40 vaginal steaming kits and he has to write daily fail hit pieces for £40 instead.

OP
P

Peatness

Nobody's buying the narrative tho, the journo just comes across as bitter that the guys wife is a yoga instructor who sells £40 vaginal steaming kits and he has to write daily fail hit pieces for £40 instead.
?

Like when The Third Reich levied heavy taxes for being a Jew
This is what I have been saying all along, that vaxxed people have such ANGER towards the unvaxxed, while the unvaxxed have so much CONCERN for their vaxxed loved ones. People better tread carefully moving forward because obese people and their sweets will be next.

OP
P

Peatness

Hang them all. They had the information and they called us conspiracy theorists.

J.R.K

This is what I have been saying all along, that vaxxed people have such ANGER towards the unvaxxed, while the unvaxxed have so much CONCERN for their vaxxed loved ones. People better tread carefully moving forward because obese people and their sweets will be next.
I find this article to make no logical sense to me given the topic of the article and the final statement in the article.

I find this article to make no logical sense to me given the topic of the article and the final statement in the article.

I have been warning people to check their insurance policies for 6+ months because there are many that wont cover you if you enter yourself into a MEDICAL EXPERIMENT, which is exactly what these Covid vaccines still are.

"They argue that the deceased took part in an experiment at his own risk. Covid-19 in itself is not classed as a “critical illness”."
1642447324948.png

J.R.K

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals