The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

OP
P

Peatness

Maybe they unleash the Marburg virus after lowering immunity with the fake vaxx (and the rest of us via chronic stress / vaxx shedding) making it genuinely dangerous, then introduce a new solution (daily pills?) to keep us dependent on them.

Fall Cabal producers mention it as a potential next depop attempt at the 30min mark

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/sEXes31dRgEV/

+Ray on the last GE

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l61D8dJzVWk&t=7680s

The Fall of the Cabal documentary is very intense. Serious stuff

Doc Sandoz

...I haven't thought about the technical aspects of film or paid attention to them. I noticed a drop in creativity across different industries and I thought that it was ruined because of the increasing focus on appealing to the unintelligent masses.

"US people don't realize how ridiculously degraded their standard of living has become." -Ray Peat

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered." -Thomas Jefferson
One thing's for sure, the "quality" and variety of cable channel movies is way down from what it was even ten years ago - not to mention the vast canyon of a drop from 30 or 40 years ago. Aside from TCM and maybe an OK old western on the country channels, now there seem to be only about 100 mediocre or worse films that are shown constantly on one channel or another - mostly the type of thing starring Adam Sandler, or old Vin Diesel vehicles and the like. Then there are the really dreadful made-for-cable films like Hallmark Xmas movies the whole year round that are utterly unwatchable even at Xmas because the writing and acting are so bad. Yes, there is a very short list of reasonably good movies like Alien say, but again these are played over and over again (on allegedly different channel doubtless owned by the same corporation).

How many times can a person watch the same film? Well if your mind is stupefied by what you eat and how you live and the all other moronic programming on TV, maybe you could watch the same film over and over again. Not me. So why do I still have cable? I'm old school and used to like to surf channels and see what's on, rather than have to pick a movie from a list, load it up and commit to watching it. But those days are over. Now I go through the list, find nothing unless TCM has a good one, and end up switching over to the ROKU. Yet old habits are hard to break, esp in the dead of winter, so I still have cable TV. My NY resolution is to finally get rid of it once and for all - I did once for a couple years but was seduced back by a door-to-door salesman pitching a "great" TV/internet/phone package deal - not only because of how bad it is, but because I can no longer go on funding MSNBC and CNN and other agitprop media.

Re the Jefferson quote: Truer words were never spoken.

TheCalciumCad

I hope this is not the case but as you said the narrative is shifting.

???

View: https://twitter.com/bpolitics/status/1480968541771862019

Z

Zsazsa

“While use of additional boosters can be part of contingency plans, repeated vaccinations within short intervals would not represent a sustainable long-term strategy,” Cavaleri said at a media briefing. He also said boosters “can be done once, or maybe twice, but it’s not something that we can think should be repeated constantly.”

OP
P

Peatness

Last edited by a moderator:

TheCalciumCad

Since yesterday MSM in the UK is exclusively talking about Boris and which party he did or did not attend. Makes me wonder what they are hiding.
The sudden emergence of Boris's little cosy garden party story is to take eyes off Australia/Djokovic. The media beginning to put the breaks on the vaxx push is very curious tho.

TheCalciumCad

WHO also declared booster szn is over "a vaccination strategy based on repeated booster doses of the original vaccine composition is unlikely to be appropriate or sustainable." and suggest instead "a pan SARS-CoV-2 vaccine: a more sustainable long-term option that would effectively be variant-proof." ???

OP
P

Peatness

That's probably because they are moving on to the next thing. Is the Marburg vaccine ready yet?

TheCalciumCad

That's probably because they are moving on to the next thing. Is the Marburg vaccine ready yet?
Personally think they want to move onto the zombie ivermectin pills as a more "practical" solution to controlling the virus aka stack some cash while they cook up a new, totally effective, totally safe vaxx loaded with god knows what.

Z

Zsazsa

This is already a few weeks old, IDK if posted before, but it has been translated and published by Brazilian MSM (with credit to BBC :rolleyes: )

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals