The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

K

Kayaker

I woke up this morning while calculating how many crazy people are in my circle, i counted that 2 in every 3, because it seems that they do not try to hide that anymore, few came out very open about how nuts and immoral they are recently, others I knew from the past, but some were a surprise. It is very difficult to meet relaxed genius people.
Some of crazy ones are not dangerous, some are. I also want to share that my coworker was demonstrating mental issues half year after 2 jabs, but immediately got better after the third (so it seems). Maybe it is like a recharge? Change the formula of the vaccine and they all will be dumb? Maybe it was some coincidence.
I learned that most people are in denial about the falling quality of entertainment. The people who acknowledged it were dotted here and there. They were usually more insightful and appreciative of meaningful art, unfortunately cast out by the copists, who I saw even talked about them behind their backs. At the time, I couldn't understand how it is that the majority can't see how "bland" the newer art is compared to the older ones. I attributed it to the majority being "normies" who are bought easily with pretty graphics and animation, cheap action, romance, and sexually suggestive scenes.

One of my relatives is intelligent, well-adjusted, lots of friends, and a pro-vaxxer who believes that things are getting better. The other is dim, depressed and insecure, few friends, and an anti-vaxxer who believes that we are heading to war with China. I believe neither of them are mentally healthy. The former denies reality, possibly to get along with people well. The latter accepts it, and can't handle it. Interestingly, both approved of high-scoring low-quality entertainment that both myself and some others saw as garbage and uncovered the obvious hype campaigns and fake reviews. The dim one is too simple to appreciate deep media. The pro-vaxxer enjoys innovation and sci-fi, but I believe anything that makes him question his underlying structure would be uncomfortable for him. Thus, both are fans of numbing escapist media.

J.R.K

What if they are not in the minority? What if the people around us have gone so psychopathic that they will fight for vaccines/mandates even if they admit they were wrong? The vast majority of people around me that are pro-vaxx and/or vaxxed are like that. If they are finally, conclusively proven wrong and the whole charade collapses, it will absolutely infuriate them and they would demand crushing the unvaxxed...simply to remove any reminder of how they got duped and how desperate their situation is. To me, the big issue is not the pandemic, as that will end sooner or later (just like the "war on terror"). The big issue is living in a society with those who enabled it and did the elite's bidding on oppressing their fellow human without a second of hesitation.
Exactly my concern, I found the video I posted on mass formation provided an interesting explanation as to why the majority are willing to go along with this charade.
In post 1185 of this thread I posted a video, while psychological in nature it was interesting.
The thought was that most in the hypothetical mass formation scenario were previously finding no real purpose in their lives, felt they were socially isolated, and that they had found no real value in their professions, as I understand it aligns itself very much to a society that has a high degree of learned helplessness.
Joining in with the mass formation gives these people a sense of community, this explains why they will go along with the narrative irregardless of how ridiculous it is or those spinning it make it.
The point you make @haidut is very much a possible concern, not only for us being cast as the targeted group, ( the unvaccinated) but also for the mass formation itself. Because once they have eliminated that target group these mass formations inevitably always turn on themselves and will implode as a result of the fear that without the mass formation they will return to that life of anxiousness, loneliness and having no purpose.

haidut

Forum Supporter
but immediately got better after the third (so it seems). Maybe it is like a recharge? Change the formula of the vaccine and they all will be dumb?

It depends on what you mean by "got better". If he was loud and annoying before, and after the 3rd jab became quiet and subdued then it could simply accumulated nervous system damage. I have not seen any evidence of any vaccines making people suddenly feel better.

L

Lord Cola

What if they are not in the minority? What if the people around us have gone so psychopathic that they will fight for vaccines/mandates even if they admit they were wrong? The vast majority of people around me that are pro-vaxx and/or vaxxed are like that. If they are finally, conclusively proven wrong and the whole charade collapses, it will absolutely infuriate them and they would demand crushing the unvaxxed...simply to remove any reminder of how they got duped and how desperate their situation is. To me, the big issue is not the pandemic, as that will end sooner or later (just like the "war on terror"). The big issue is living in a society with those who enabled it and did the elite's bidding on oppressing their fellow human without a second of hesitation.
They don't seem to be the minority, and the observation "the narrative is falling apart" is not so important in the big picture. If the narrative is falling apart, the media will simply say something like, this new strain isn't as deadly as the original ones that justified our measures. And people will believe that they made "necessary sacrifices" and continue being self-righteous.

People who went along with the covid measures will go along with whatever authoritarian and discriminatory measures the government comes up with to "deal with" the next manufactured crises, because they have deranged faculties for self-reflection; they will blame and direct their rage to whatever absurd image of "the enemy" in their heads created by TPTB, while flagellating themselves for their sins regarding social justice issues designed to circumvent meaningful discussions on capital, and project that image of the enemy onto anyone who even slightly opposes establishment positions.

Last edited by a moderator:

PolishSun

It depends on what you mean by "got better". If he was loud and annoying before, and after the 3rd jab became quiet and subdued then it could simply accumulated nervous system damage. I have not seen any evidence of any vaccines making people suddenly feel better.

6 months after 2 jabs, he was slow-minded and stuttering, and after 3 jab he is fine again. No stuttering. Could be coincidence. Maybe the blood pressure went up, and the brain get more blood?

haidut

Forum Supporter
6 months after 2 jabs, he was slow-minded and stuttering, and after 3 jab he is fine again. No stuttering. Could be coincidence. Maybe the blood pressure went up, and the brain get more blood?

Strange. It could also be that the 3rd shot was defective/degraded and did not have the negative effects so he simply recovered. Whatever it was, I hope the experience will make him thin twice about getting jabbed ever again.

J.R.K

I woke up this morning while calculating how many crazy people are in my circle, i counted that 2 in every 3, because it seems that they do not try to hide that anymore, few came out very open about how nuts and immoral they are recently, others I knew from the past, but some were a surprise. It is very difficult to meet relaxed genius people.
Some of crazy ones are not dangerous, some are. I also want to share that my coworker was demonstrating mental issues half year after 2 jabs, but immediately got better after the third (so it seems). Maybe it is like a recharge? Change the formula of the vaccine and they all will be dumb? Maybe it was some coincidence.
Do you think @Sofia2020 that these people had these issues brewing under the surface before being jabbed, did the jabs just somehow (ie opening the blood brain barrier) release a mechanism that held those issues at bay or these changes are a direct result of being jabbed?

haidut

Forum Supporter
They don't seem to be the minority, and the observation "the narrative is falling apart" is not so important in the big picture. If the narrative is falling apart, the media will simply say something like, this new strain isn't as deadly as the original ones that justified our measures. And people will believe that they made "necessary sacrifices" and continue being self-righteous.

People who went along with the covid measures will go along with whatever authoritarian and discriminatory measures the government comes up with to "deal with" the next manufactured crises, because they have deranged faculties for self-reflection; they will blame and direct their rage to whatever absurd image of "the enemy" in their heads created by TPTB, while flagellating themselves for their sins regarding social justice issues designed to circumvent meaningful discussions on capital, and project that image of the enemy onto anyone who even slightly opposes establishment positions.

Yep, I expanded a bit on that in another post.

So, I am not seeing anybody from the political sphere propose anything as a longer-term solution to the social/environmental problems, and to me that means another pandemic-like psyop in the (near?) future is guaranteed to happen again.

Peatful

Read Bonhoeffer.

Read history- but familiarize yourself with what Bonhoeffer saw.
What he did.
What he concluded.
And what happened to him.

Don’t be naive.
Don’t trust human nature.
Look at where we are now.
Today will be as good as it gets.
Enjoy your today.

Peatful

OP
P

Peatness

Exactly my concern, I found the video I posted on mass formation provided an interesting explanation as to why the majority are willing to go along with this charade.
In post 1185 of this thread I posted a video, while psychological in nature it was interesting.
The thought was that most in the hypothetical mass formation scenario were previously finding no real purpose in their lives, felt they were socially isolated, and that they had found no real value in their professions, as I understand it aligns itself very much to a society that has a high degree of learned helplessness.
Joining in with the mass formation gives these people a sense of community, this explains why they will go along with the narrative irregardless of how ridiculous it is or those spinning it make it.
The point you make @haidut is very much a possible concern, not only for us being cast as the targeted group, ( the unvaccinated) but also for the mass formation itself. Because once they have eliminated that target group these mass formations inevitably always turn on themselves and will implode as a result of the fear that without the mass formation they will return to that life of anxiousness, loneliness and having no purpose.
That video was facinating thank you for posting it. However, the conclusion it draws cannot be true for most people. The majority of people I know who have gone along with the government narrative do not fit this category. Instead they are well connected, highly educated, and financially secure. In fact, the ones who have not succumbed to it are in fact those who have previously challenged norms and perhaps found themselves outside their family/social networks. Those people who have had health issues prior to the plandemic, perhaps due to their exposure to alternative medical views (RPF for instance), are more likely not to trust the medical system especially if they are aware of being injured by it. Therefore, these people too have not gone along with it.

The plandemic started decades ago must people didn't notice that something was wrong because they were distracted. Our government bought our silence with tax breaks or creating a common enemy and sometimes these enemies were our neighbours. Now the enemy is a family member.

So, where is the hope? The very thing the government is working hard at the moment to silence. Alternative media.

haidut

Forum Supporter
The plandemic started decades ago must people didn't notice that something was wrong because they were distracted. Our government bought our silence with tax breaks or creating a common enemy and sometimes these enemies were our neighbours. Now the enemy is a family member.

You read my mind. How do resist/fight a demonic system when the very people next to you are the enemy?

OP
P

Peatness

You read my mind. How do resist/fight a demonic system when the very people next to you are the enemy?
Sadly, every word of this rings true for me. But I believe that slowly chipping away at the narrative will eventually make a difference. The only thing that worries me is that the next 'virus' might be something very serious in which case the unvaxxed will not be allowed to exist in society.

OP
P

Peatness

FIgVXFOWQAMGZnQ

J.R.K

@Pina @haidut
So I am going to put on my idealistic hat and glasses here. But many have spoken about getting into community with those of like mind.
Of building relationships with people that have knowledge of many different skills and talent levels. We may not be able to stop this great reset, as the podcast pointed out, but really as has been discussed do we really want to go back to the way things were pre pandemic. I agree with @Pina that this current reality was being set up for decades, but who says that their great reset is the one that has to come to fruition.
In my experience anything I have ever had a plan about rarely works out the way I envisioned it.
Even the WEF has acknowledged that there will be those that will not go along with these smart city ideals. The world has seen tyrant come and also go, eventually a percentage of the people will wake up. But in the meantime we need to support each other’s needs and lend a helping hand to those in need of one and they in turn will help us out when we are in need.
@haidut you yourself mentioned about experimenting with a homemade chicken feed to increase the androgen promoting properties of eggs. This type of thing would be beneficial to the community just as your supplement experiments have been.
I will agree that there will be many that will find faults and potential problems with this concept but I personally look forward to my problems as these are real life forms of school this is my way to learn best, I never did personally well in classroom style formats, but I excel more when I learn with my hands and something being physically accomplished in front of me.Many in my personal circle are the same way, but our schools do not acknowledge this type of learning any longer or on the scale that is required.
This is an opportunity for us to clean up the food system for ourselves, to try to heal those with treatments that are no longer acceptable because the cure rather than create lifetime pharmaceutical customers.
This will not be easy and perhaps I am naive for thinking this and I recognize and fully accept this but nothing that is ever worthwhile having rarely comes easy and is only worth the effort and sweat put in to building it.

K

Kayaker

Many in my personal circle are the same way, but our schools do not acknowledge this type of learning any longer or on the scale that is required.
This is an opportunity for us to clean up the food system for ourselves, to try to heal those with treatments that are no longer acceptable because the cure rather than create lifetime pharmaceutical customers.
This will not be easy and perhaps I am naive for thinking this and I recognize and fully accept this but nothing that is ever worthwhile having rarely comes easy and is only worth the effort and sweat put in to building it.
I'm sure this is intentional. The education system is awful and it's not even worth bringing up in a discussion about learning.

This community's usefulness in the big picture was originally reducing income for Big Pharma. It branched out into libertarianism, which here is a large-scale concept based on serotonin-signaling biology, learned helplessness, and energy on an individual level. The spiritual health of society is a whole is suffering and there's a threat of it getting sucked into an inescapable whirlpool of degeneracy the likes of 1984.

Sharing information about raising chickens or growing food is indeed a good idea and I think it's unusually absent from this forum, considering home-grown food is healthier, Big Agriculture is another unethical industry which sues farmers and buys their land, there are supply chain problems which put us at risk of hunger or only having bad food, and there's the upcoming global solar minimum which will reduce the growth of food. Another thing I learned of was the ability to buy shares of herds and this is a much easier way to avoid supporting monopolies that will oppress us.

As for the concept of our enemies being our family members because they still support the death of liberty: They are in a different place. Their concerns are entirely different from those who understand the value of independence and freedom. Many people have tried and failed to change the minds of brainwashed family. If the facts are presented and would convince a reasonable person, yet they respond with tension and denial, then they are mentally ill. The only way to convince such a person is to administer a psychotherapeutic substance that prevents this repressive response, and that would arguably be unethical. There is no shortage of people who share an animosity for the powers that be, and would not let you down.

PolishSun

Do you think @Sofia2020 that these people had these issues brewing under the surface before being jabbed, did the jabs just somehow (ie opening the blood brain barrier) release a mechanism that held those issues at bay or these changes are a direct result of being jabbed?
I think it is something of their character, that already was there, but no it is more difficult for them to control themselves and to hide it. Other version: I used the right medication, and I am smart again, so I see them through, or they are too stupid to hide things because of vacine.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals