The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

OP
P

Peatness

But an idea that might help protect the unvaxxed from the shedding. However, with a closed environment and a/c not sure how much that helps. Wonder if they will have separate rooms.

Yes they will:
“The unvaccinated will be stripped of their access and given access only to one floor, with offices and a restroom, but they can’t go anywhere else,” the source said. “Essentially, they’re discriminating.”
To be honest I would prefer not to be exposed to shedding.

Birdie

To be honest I would prefer not to be exposed to shedding.
Definitely. It's really a huge favor being done the unvaxxed.

OP
P

Peatness

Lollipop2

Ben.

They are setting something up

"So I think that's probably where it does arise - to a large extent unvaccinated people because they're a reservoir of the virus, the virus multiplying, and also to a large extent people who are immunosuppressed or partially immunosuppressed because they're not clearing the virus when they do get infected."

Lol what ... i mean ... what the fucck.

Unvaccinated that survive the virus take care of it better due to being able to sample from all proteins the virus has. What ... the actual fucck. People actual belief this nonsense.

They know vaccinated people can carry and transmit it. The logic applys to all people. This is not unique to unvaccinated. Theres enough qualified people explaining that vaccinating into a "pandemic" can cause these mutations due the pressure for survival.

The scapegoating is so bad its not even funny. They realy want to turn this into a civil war. Jeesus.

OP
P

Peatness

The morons were found in 'vaccinated' individuals so anyone who believes that article is a fool

L

Lord Cola

They are setting something up
This guy looks neither immunocompetent nor competent. Interesting how this is yet another scary mutation that they claim to know little about, but they *absolutely* know the injections (which was shown to be less than "safe and effective") could absolutely never allow viruses to mutate in such a way and it's entirely the fault of those filthy evil anti vaxxers who just want to kill the rest of the honest and virtuous people who are just doing their part.

David PS

Those fences have holes so large that they could hardly protect against any virus. Or does the same logic that applies to masks apply here also?

I think the purpose of the fence is to prevent comingling.

It is starting to remind of:
whites-only-drinking-fountain-570x254.png

5badfb4b1f0000250122d197.jpeg

PolishSun

Yes, it is like in World War 1 and 2, when everybody hated the other side (the opposing countries) because they thought there was a reason, now they are all fine with those countries. I think the people were brainwashed or forced to participate in those wars.

K

Kayaker

Yes, it is like in World War 1 and 2, when everybody hated the other side (the opposing countries) because they thought there was a reason, now they are all fine with those countries. I think the people were brainwashed or forced to participate in those wars.
They were. The international bankers who lend money for wars use agents to encourage hate on both sides and there's evidence of them having done so in the world wars.