The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Makrosky

What can we do?

1. Understand that you are the unvaccinated, no matter how many vaccines you’ve had. The administration is looking for scapegoats because COVID is still here, and it’s likely to be here for awhile. The “unvaccinated” term is likely to be a moving target, perpetually ratcheting up what it means to be “fully vaccinated” and “unvaccinated.”
  2. Get educated. Sign up for Children’s Health Defense’s (CHD) The Defender. It’s free. Tell your friends.
  3. Speak up! If you think mandatory medicine with experimental products is not a good idea, now is the time to speak out. Let your elected officials know, call the White House, go to your school board meetings. Remember Pastor Martin Niemöller’s poem, “First they came for the communists, and I did not speak out because I was not a communist.”
  4. Act on your conscience. Consider participating in Walk Out Week starting today, Sept. 13. Stay away from medically coercive schools and jobs.
  5. Find your tribe. Join CHD chapters on our website, or check out affiliated organizations including Health Choice, Millions Against Medical Mandates, National Vaccine Information Center, Informed Consent Action Network and others.
  6. Demonstrate. Show your support for health freedom at peaceful rallies across the country.
  7. Don’t quit your job. If your workplace is mandating vaccination, explore lawful exemptions. If your exemption is denied, force your employer to go through the steps of terminating you. While unpleasant, termination is the only way you can preserve your rights. Lawyers across the country are already bringing lawsuits based on discrimination, the Americans with Disabilities Act, constitutional grounds and others. You may be able to receive back pay and reinstatement if lawsuits succeed. If you resign, you will not be able to vindicate any rights — your departure will be considered voluntary, even if it was not.
  8. Vote your conscience. If you have the opportunity to vote in November, vote your conscience. If your elected officials are not honoring your most precious rights, vote them out!

Based on President Biden’s speech, the next few months may be challenging. Here’s what you can count on from CHD:

• We will not give up.
  • We will stand with you.
  • We will provide daily need-to-know information.
  • We will advocate for your rights — in our Community Corner, on CHD Live! and in all the work we do.
  • We will keep fighting in court against medical tyranny. We will continue lawsuits against the FDA’s faux licensure, against federal censorship and against mandates for vaccines, masks and testing. We will continue to fight for the right to religious and medical exemptions and the right to free and informed consent, unfettered by government diktats.
  • And foremost we will fight for our future, our children.

Please support our work in any way you can. Thank you.
@Vinny point number 7. If you are still in time, rethink it.

OP
P

Peatness

This is insane. Insane. I am seriously going to check retirement centers of yoga, buddhism, etc. people there will probably be against vaccination and in many of them you are not obliged to follow their practices. You can live there and do some volunteering work and they give you food and shelter. Until this passes... if it passes. If not, then the only solution I am seeing is bribing a nurse/doc. Problem is that I live now in a foreign country where bribing is going to bebquite difficult.
Book me a ticket, sounds great :):

OP
P

Peatness

But you know they are going to absolutely freak out when they see us putting spoons of sugar and full fat milk in a coffe, right? That's gonna be tough.
Hadn't thought of that. I bought bags and bags of sugar for my 'in case of emergency' supply. I will never run out. Even worse, they may not allow coffee ?

Makrosky

Hadn't thought of that. I bought bags and bags of sugar for my 'in case of emergency' supply. I will never run out. Even worse, they may not allow coffee ?
In fact if I don't have to do mental intensive tasks, I prefer much more black tea.

OP
P

Peatness

In fact if I don't have to do mental intensive tasks, I prefer much more black tea.
I could do without adrenaline for a while. My morning coffee has probably contributed to much of my health issues. Not sure I could be a vegan

Birdie

Makrosky

I could do without adrenaline for a while. My morning coffee has probably contributed to much of my health issues. Not sure I could be a vegan
I guess you have read the threads about coffee vs caffeine pills, sugar on morning coffee not being converted into glycogen fast enough to support the caffeine, etc.?

I never liked too much coffee effects honestly. It provides me kind of a "dirty" energy.

OP
P

Peatness

I guess you have read the threads about coffee vs caffeine pills, sugar on morning coffee not being converted into glycogen fast enough to support the caffeine, etc.?
Yes, I need to stop this. It's my last vice after which I will be a born again angel

Lollipop2

I am seriously going to check retirement centers of yoga, buddhism, etc. people there will probably be against vaccination and in many of them you are not obliged to follow their practices. You can live there and do some volunteering work and they give you food and shelter. Until this passes... if it passes.
This is actually a good idea. I would choose either a Buddhist or Zen Buddhist monastery more of them than yoga centers.

Seven

Trevor Noah spent nearly 30 minutes of his "comedy" show last night propagandizing for the vax. This time the focus was on the poor, overworked nurses who totally blamed the unvaccinated for their condition and plight, while also admitting the dangerous mistakes they make because they are overworked. (They are so "angry" that nobody should really trust them with their or their loved ones' lives.) They also had to take a swipe at nurses who refused the vaccine and quit, calling them stupid.

A few hours later (on TV right now), I see that "The Doctors" season 14 premiere is being rerun so I tuned in. They are heavily pushing the vax but the subject of the monoclonal antibody treatment came up. Another guest doctor endorsed it as a viable treatment for "moderate" covid. Dr. Andrew Ordon (lead host -- a plastic surgeon) seemed bothered by this revelation, questioning why we didn't know more about it, to which the guest doctor said a lot of other doctors do know about it and she was hoping her appearance on their show would help it be better known. Not good enough for Ordon, he had to get that guest to unequivocally state that that treatment was no substitute for the vax and everybody still needs to get the vax. Earlier, Ordon's female co-host was carrying on about all the propaganda, fear-mongering, and fear tactics being used by people on Telegram (classic projection of the government/pharma's tactics on other parties). It really bothered her that it could not be censored due to encryption, and that Telegram would not comment.

This crap is relentless and there is little sign that it will let up any time soon. One positive thing covid has done though is show how many frauds are on TV, shamelessly shilling for the government/corporate agenda.

OP
P

Peatness

Last night I heard a radio presenter claim that they have won the vaccine argument basically ‘antivaxxers’ are finished. I say we are only just beginning'

This video has been removed but someone got a screen shot

1632217098616.png

Ben.

Last night I heard a radio presenter claim that they have won the vaccine argument basically ‘antivaxxers’ are finished. I say we are only just beginning'

How did they win the argument? How are antivaxxers finished?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals