The Universe is not expanding after all

haidut

Forum Supporter

Suikerbuik

Great, Thank you Haidut. Love to see things like this, people questioning observations that go against our standard models, which are assumed as 'truth - not to be questioned'. Not saying this is right or wrong, I don't have the knowledgde to go into this in detail. However based on my current experience with 'science' I don't see why this could not be true.

Esoecially in cancer and cell biology (i.e. culturing) I get to see more and more strange observations everyday. There are sooo many things that just don't (seem to) fit our current model...
And the most strange thing is that people don't even question, asssumig the system is right while it's obvisously not. Or do question but neglect further investigation, because they have no clue about how biology might work and thus have no clue where to begin with.

Anyway there's certainly need for deeper understanding of what might be happening. I don't have the answers myself too. Besides that my observations are just my observations. However, reading the work of Peat or other interesting sources seem to make me priviledged and start questioning things. Although when I advise people in my surroundings to begin reading any of Peat's work or books mentioned, most nod and have no interest... Probably neglecting strange observations and turning our head around is some sort of defensive mechanism.

jaa

Very interesting and damning for the Big Bang Theory if true. I'd like to see how his fellow physicists interpret the data - Lerner has a pretty big stake in falsifying the Big Bang Theory.