The Truth On Turpentine

yerrag

Have you seen differences in the CBC? It's a cheap test, it would be a great way to get feedback about different regimens. I just don't see much variation in the test results.
Yes, there are differences you can see if you know how to use the values presented. Otherwise, even if there are already glaring differences, you wouldn't be able to tell.

I used to feel that way about the CBC test, but not anymore once I began using optimal range (based on Dr. Weatherby's functional medicine perspective), rather than the standard-of-care range (used by conventional doctors).

These doctors would just say I'm fine where I would find something wrong, or someone that can be corrected before it gets worse later.

We could go on living our lives thinking we're healthy because we keep acing the annual health exams. Then we feel something, get an ultrasound, then realize our kidneys, or heart, or liver, look larger or smaller than usual. And then realize we are at an advanced stage of disease. Only because our expert docs just don't know how to detect budding problems reading simple blood tests.

If they knew how, we would already be having a heads up on it, and we would have kept our organs from deteriorating to the point where the ultrasound alerts us.

supercoolguy

It can have some good anti-parasitic effects but is can also be very irritating to the intestine, and has been shown to be estrogenic in some bioassays. Flowers of sulfur can probably achieve the same results for parasites with no toxicity risk.
What about the dissolved tree gum circulating? The solvent portion introduces those and leaves the gums behind.
Hypothetically speaking How would one dissolve the gum residue internally? Moderate Ethel Alcohol aka Vodka?

Similar threads
Thread starter Title Forum Replies Date
michael94 10 Year Old Explains The Truth About Where Money Comes From Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 24
bzmazu America After The Election. The Hard Truth Breaking News 4
Hans The Truth On DHT: What The Research Shows Articles & Scientific Studies 23
bzmazu Medical Doctors And Health Professionals: The Truth About COVID-19 Viruses, Parasites, Fungus, Vaccines 1
J Satirical Covid Truth. Watch Before It Gets Removed Scientific Studies 1
Marcine State Of Truth In Medicine Health 0
haidut The Inconvenient Truth About Cancer And Mobile Phones Scientific Studies 12
T The Truth About Disinfecting Wipes: They Are Made From Toxic Ingredients That Can Cause Cancer Articles & Scientific Studies 0
EndAllDisease SPEAK THE TRUTH! And Redeem This World From Hell Political Talk, Alternative World Theories 409
michael94 Truth In The Movies Lies On TV Blogs 5
Mito The Truth About High Fat Diets Articles & Scientific Studies 81
M Scientists Are Getting Closer To The "obvious" Truth On Naked Mole Rats Supplements 3
W The Hidden Truth About Aspirin Articles 23
M Do Kids Know The Truth? Diet, Recipes 13
SQu hiding the truth Rant or Rave 3
S Grain Brain: The Surprising Truth about Wheat, Carbs, and Su Discussing Dietary Models 1
B Is there any truth starches and meat together are bad? Diet, Recipes 6
charlie The Sweet Truth About Liver And Egg Yolks Diet, Recipes 62
burtlancast The Truth About TEFLON Cookware, Microwave 25
Artynoa Turpentine Euphoric Boost? Ask For Help or Advice 16
W "Liver Damage Induced By Intrabiliary Turpentine In Rats" Science 35
Hugh Johnson Turpentine To De-age The Body Health 1
managing Turpentine: Your Experiences Wanted, RP's Thoughts Shared Digestion 36
F @thebigpeatowski & @Peata / Other Turpentine Experts, Can I Take It With Maple Syrup Instead ? Digestion 13
Queequeg Turpentine Miracle Medicine Or Snakeoil? Supplements 9