The Truth On Turpentine

yerrag

Have you seen differences in the CBC? It's a cheap test, it would be a great way to get feedback about different regimens. I just don't see much variation in the test results.
Yes, there are differences you can see if you know how to use the values presented. Otherwise, even if there are already glaring differences, you wouldn't be able to tell.

I used to feel that way about the CBC test, but not anymore once I began using optimal range (based on Dr. Weatherby's functional medicine perspective), rather than the standard-of-care range (used by conventional doctors).

These doctors would just say I'm fine where I would find something wrong, or someone that can be corrected before it gets worse later.

We could go on living our lives thinking we're healthy because we keep acing the annual health exams. Then we feel something, get an ultrasound, then realize our kidneys, or heart, or liver, look larger or smaller than usual. And then realize we are at an advanced stage of disease. Only because our expert docs just don't know how to detect budding problems reading simple blood tests.

If they knew how, we would already be having a heads up on it, and we would have kept our organs from deteriorating to the point where the ultrasound alerts us.

supercoolguy

It can have some good anti-parasitic effects but is can also be very irritating to the intestine, and has been shown to be estrogenic in some bioassays. Flowers of sulfur can probably achieve the same results for parasites with no toxicity risk.
What about the dissolved tree gum circulating? The solvent portion introduces those and leaves the gums behind.
Hypothetically speaking How would one dissolve the gum residue internally? Moderate Ethel Alcohol aka Vodka?

Last edited:

Peater

yerrag

I got a better handle now on turpentine, running into a terrible parasitic infection which I strongly suspect to be fungal in origin (and arising from a pleomorphic transformation of bacteria into a much more toxic form in fungus).

My blood tests reveal a very high eosinophilic count in my CBC, which point to the high presence of parasites. Since I have no reason to think it to be from a mosquito bite (it's dry season hence no mosquitoes flying around, which would introduce protozoans like plamodia internally), I believe the infection to be fungal which came to be from pleomorphic origin arising from bacteria turning into fungus.

Yet my initial suspicion was for it to be protozoan and to be malaria since the symptoms match malaria - lowered RBC and hemoglobin count, high eosinophils, high inflammation marker ESR, high RDW, jaundice with visible yellowing of skin confirmed by very high liver enzymes, and persistent dry coughing, and fever (though not as high as fever from plasmodium falciparum (the worst of 4 typical kinds of malaria), with the fever lasting 2 weeks and not recurring).

I was feverish for 2 weeks mainly because I wasn't aware it was a parasitic infection because the COVID situation made it difficult to get a blood test (detecting the fever alone would be a trigger to block my entry into labs). It was only when my fever subsided that I immediately got a CBC.

Knowing I have high parasites, and knowing I have no gut parasites, I would focus in on the cause being an internal parasitic infection.

My initial treatment was my dwindled 10 day supply of a gin extract I had made 6 months ago from artemisia herbs, of which 20 days of it was wasted on using it unsuccessfully on trying to reduce internal bacteria colonization in my blood vessels. The ten day use of art annua was effective though, as my eosonophil count was lowered from a very very high 15% to a still very high 8%.

Upon which I began to use Dr. Daniel's dosage of twice weekly taking 1 tsp of turpentine soaked in 1 heaping tsp of sugar (in place of 3 sugar cubes).

After 2 weeks, my eosoniphil count was lowered to 4%. Still high (optimal at 0-3) and I was still dry coughing.

But my RBC and hemoglobin is back into optimal levels- meaning the parasite isn't killing my RBC to vampire suck on the iron in my hemoglobin.

My ESR, RDW, and liver enzymes SGOT and SGPT is lowered, but all still high which meant there was still ways to go.

But I have stopped using turpentine now, as I ready myself to use chlorine dioxide, as I could not pass up this opportunity to also try chlorine dioxide. Mind you, I had also used chlorine dioxide unsuccessfully to lower my internal bacterial colonization (low-grade (no fever involved) infection usually ignored by our stupid doctors).

So, yeah, in short, I used turpentine successfully. I was tempted to use it daily, against Dr. Daniel' advice, but decided not to as I might run into die-off effects. And its just good to be err on the side of caution.

p.s. I got to use 3x30g of urea daily for the 1st 3 days of the last week of using turpentine. I thought it may be helpful in clearing the debris from all the leftover dead rbc's gumming up my capillaries. Not sure if it helped, but In believe it did. The reason I did not use it on the remaining 4 days of the week was that it seemed to be making my saliva pH too alkaline, and I didn't want to deal with the ramifications.

Last edited:
Wow. What a story. I’m glad you are improving, and thank you for sharing this important story.

yerrag

Wow. What a story. I’m glad you are improving, and thank you for sharing this important story.
You're welcome.

Just finished my chlorine dioxide malaria (though my case is fungal but just the same parasitic) protocol a few days ago, and got my CBC results. It was a bit harder to interpret the results. My eosinophils (parasite marker) went down only slightly, from 4.3 to 3.9, but it may just be that the low-hanging fruits had already been picked, so further gains would have to squeezed out like juice from an already squeezed orange.

Liver enzymes continue to go down as SGOT went down from 139 to 106, and SGPT went down from 93.40 to 78.90. But not sure if this would still have happened without using chlorine dioxide, as a healing body naturally improves.

My ESR however went up from 26 to 30, but since ESR is not just a measure of inflammation, but also of crud in the blood, possibly from dead tissues, it may be up simply because the body is getting rid of apoptotic cells as inflammation is resolved so it is really hard to make meaningful observations and conclusions from this. Will have to see how my weekly blood tests fare in the coming weeks.

However, I observed that my wbc went up from 6 to 8, and as a result my blood pressure also went back up. My neutrophils also went up from 67% to 72%, confirming a higher bacterial count. I suspect, that fungi pleomorphed back into bacterial form, and so the parasite fighting eosinophils are lower, while the bacteria-fighting neutrophils are a lot higher.

Since I was taking 30g of urea daily during this time, it may also have made a difference. So for a week, I'm just gonna continue on my daily 30g urea intake and then measure my markers again. It may not be very conclusive given that I am working without the benefit of controls, but I hope it gives a better grasp of using urea to help, given that it cleans up debri from dying cells, and this keeps bacteria or any other pathogen from feeding off the debri and multiplying.

For now, from initial impressions, if I were asked from my experience, I would give a hearty thumbs up to artemisia annua and to turpentine, subject to an effective dosage, and still give chlorine dioxide more time to prove its worth to me. I'm thinking of going back to the same chlorine dioxide protocol next, to give it another round of testing.