OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Have you used anavar? I am told it’s less androgenic but I’m wondering if it will be enough to stimulate receptors like DHT does. I used some a couple years ago and it gave great proprioception— I could really focus on the muscles when walking and moving around. Made me feel athletic. Gave amazing pumps.

I can get anavar through a doctor here but unfortunately DHT seems totally unavailable even if I get a prescription. It’s not even available from the companies that sell materials to compounding pharmacies.

I have a feeling anavar is more androgenic than the bodybuilding forum people or Wikipedia articles say it is. I don’t think those anabolic / androgenic indexes are very accurate.
No, I don't use AAS. At what doses did you use it and for how long?

schultz

I had good results with progesterone orally in MCT and tocopherol. I think the addition of the vitamin E is probably responsible for the effect, maybe it offsets the lack of long chains in the MCT. Maybe olive oil is better though?

I was wondering that too about the vitamin E. That appears to be how Ray's formula for progest-e works, although I don't think progest-e has MCT in it. Still, it's supposed to ride with vitamin E on the chylomicrons.

R J

I was wondering that too about the vitamin E. That appears to be how Ray's formula for progest-e works, although I don't think progest-e has MCT in it. Still, it's supposed to ride with vitamin E on the chylomicrons.
I think without the MCT or using olive oil it would probably be a little more effective probably.

R J

No, I don't use AAS. At what doses did you use it and for how long?
I used it for about a month at 20-25mg. I had gut issues at the time which got aggravated by it so I didn’t go any longer, I’d like to try it again.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals