The Travis Corner

Terma

Travis, Amazony:
(DHEA + Progesterone the night before) + THC + Caprylic (C8:0) acid MCT oil + Sugar + Taurine + Magnesium
= the closest I've ever gotten to a gift from god.
I can write 20 song choruses in one day. ***t is for real changing my life. This will make going through all the death worth it. All spoken language conceals undiscovered melody!

powerlifter

Trabis' playground:
Arrow (symbol) - Wikipedia

What are the chances that he's not going to come up with a context just to use this one?

⥅​

I didn't know Zeus had an arrow: ⭍
hamster's: ❌⬿
@Amazoniac in your signtaure it says 'Trabis is setting up his website and Patreod page. Expect these to be featured here as soon as they're ready with content.'. Is this still a thing that Travis wants to do?

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Travis, Amazony:

= the closest I've ever gotten to a gift from god.
I can write 20 song choruses in one day. ***t is for real changing my life. This will make going through all the death worth it. All spoken language conceals undiscovered melody!
- Magnesium Supplementation, Lowering Mood
- Our Tarot Reader On The Antagonistic Effects Of Magnesium On Calcium
@Amazoniac in your signtaure it says 'Trabis is setting up his website and Patreod page. Expect these to be featured here as soon as they're ready with content.'. Is this still a thing that Travis wants to do?
No idea, the guy disappeared. I must set a deadline and fire him in case he doesn't show up. Might be november to complete a year just like in The Notebook. I have a few names in mind, but the process of choosing a new guru is too demanding, I should pay a company to do the screening for me.

Last edited:

Terma

lol well, Mg does matter, doesn't work without it and helps to delay CB1 downregulation (not sure how much overlaps with progesterone): Prolonged exposure to WIN55,212-2 causes down-regulation of the CB1 receptor and the development of tolerance to its anticonvulsant effects in the hippocampal neuronal culture model of acquired epilepsy

Normally I expel MCT oil with the rain of a thousand flames, but since both THC and DHEA are 5-HT3 antagonists, plus other effects of the cannabinoids, I think maybe what happens is the caprylic acid's transit time is increased, which would maximize absorption. And it's probably true for some of the other things, maybe even Mg. The THC must prolong the absorption of the nutrients that help it work, maybe that's why this works so well on me and lasts for ******* ever? Needs more research.

SB4

@Terma I had big problems with MCT GI tolerance. Now I can get away with 4tbsps as long as I mix it in eggs (emulsion) and eat with cheese (slow digestion).

Terma

This ******* works! THC + DHEA + Progesterone + Mg + ketones + sugar (+ optional ribose). My brain plays all the music and imagines all the possibilities all on its own. All I have to do is write it down. That's the generator! We're the generators. Quantum generators?

Yeah I will try eggs with this at some point, maybe I did and forgot. Choline does increase mental ability a bit. The only thing is: I don't need any more! Already reached what my brain can handle. After that, too much choline tends to contribute to depression. But needs enough sugar anyway. I don't remember trying just eggs and MCT, maybe will try that later (cheese doesn't work for me though, even for gut transit, even if it is delicious).

Terma

Maybe it works like this: in energy scarcity you have to focus your efforts on intellectual activities in order to repartition your brain and body's energy toward that goal, and away from others. This is difficult and costly.

But if you have a mega abundance of energy - and cannabinoids in retrograde fashion stop neurotransmitter release in various parts, sparing even more energy for the brain - and your body takes little - then your brain is free to spend it on its creative problem solving engine. Because that's an evolutionary advantage. Maybe this is a little obvious.

Did you know I used to be a straight edge teetotaler til I was 22?

Sometimes the universe feels like a giant prank.

Last edited:

Terma

@Travis I realized, when I do that, I can hear the individual intonations in my cat's meows, as if they're playing in slow motion inside my head, like each meow is a phrase. They are beautiful melodies and their voices have character. THC alone did not let me do this, it's the package, 100%.

I think I am actually subconsciously praying to Travis in these moments. Somebody must have prayed to Einstein.

Runenight201

@Travis I realized, when I do that, I can hear the individual intonations in my cat's meows, as if they're playing in slow motion inside my head, like each meow is a phrase. They are beautiful melodies and their voices have character. THC alone did not let me do this, it's the package, 100%.

I think I am actually subconsciously praying to Travis in these moments. Somebody must have prayed to Einstein.

How do you ingest this package? I enjoy thc for its ability to alter how I think, but often the smoked method of ingestion can cause accompanying paranoia, which is annoyingly distracting from my increased ability to think abstractly. The caffeine + thc combo turns me into a limitless machine, and my brain fires on full cylinders. It’s a great feeling.

Terma

How do you ingest this package? I enjoy thc for its ability to alter how I think, but often the smoked method of ingestion can cause accompanying paranoia, which is annoyingly distracting from my increased ability to think abstractly. The caffeine + thc combo turns me into a limitless machine, and my brain fires on full cylinders. It’s a great feeling.
Broken Coast THC oil with terpenes removed - oral - is the only product that worked quite this well (tried 6 - all I'm missing are tinctures with alcohol - I don't smoke!). Was big surprise to find CBD did absolutely nothing useful. Yeah, without the other things I listed I can easily end up in paranoia and "greening out" from THC [it can increase CRH and dynorphin, so I'm trying to offset/prevent that, and then to the stars]. Supposedly the antidote is CBD but that never worked.

[I take 30mg to 100mg THC, way too much for most people but I can sort of control the tolerance by planning properly, so it's fine]

The DHEA and progesterone are best the night before, otherwise too sedating and with magnesium and taurine that's a lot of blood pressure lowering (food with salt needed). DHEA might be fine at the same time.

Probably caffeine would go well with ribose with or without THC, never really tried that consciously. I used to use caffeine a lot too but I know I'm at my limit with the stuff above so it's more likely to make things go bad. [Maybe low dose ~50mg would work]

Last edited:

Terma

I know you all make fun of Dave Asprey, but...

It's the DHEA/prog, the Mg, the sugar... the ribose... but... it's the ketones. It's the ketones, guys. Stress signals just impede their full usage. THC stops them.

Blue Jefe

Guys what happened to Travis?

He and I were having an outright academic session on what causes ME/CFS and other fatigue states, and it was unreal the level of detail he went into. Invaluable mind where’d he go??

@Terma I smoke every day medicinally and have for years. THC is in a class all of it’s own. Do you like the LSD type psychedelia experience as well?

Terma

@Blue Jefe
That's fantastic, I had also talked to him about ME/CFS (I no longer really have that), but lost contact when the world started going crazy.

I nearly lost my mind, destroyed my physical brain and destroyed my life on high dose DXM and I'm sure LSD, PCP and all those would lead me to kill myself. THC is completely different, I agree. It's a retrograde/presynaptic neurotransmitter, it simply stops everything, including serotonin (which I believe is already low in my case as I estimate I have high SERT expression), and allows you to "push through" the neurotransmitters you really want. But if you can't manage to do that, it increases CRH/dynorphin/cortisol and becomes bad. In a nutshell.

My biggest worry is he tried on his own to do something like I did like 5g phenibut at once and killed himself. Cause man I'm gonna have a lot of making up for.

Man this planet is horrible, but... it's gonna be good someday. It's gonna be good. Yes it will.

The only thing you need is creativity and intelligence. And I think this is the formula for it.

You know when you take high-dose phenibut and you get super intense? Well I feel intense, forward-looking and super calm at the same time.

God is our combined intelligence.

You have to take breaks - that's how you stay creative - that's how you keep your brain in a creative state - by cycling between high motivation states and calm states - in both the short (circadian) and very short term. The body works like a wave, which we call "rhythm" and "cycling" and of course exist at several durations of time.

You had to take breaks, Travis. But thanks for making me write these reminders for myself. [Memory is a b****]

I think my cat has been getting smarter because she's trying to understand me. It's the communication. Treat them like people and they become like people.

@Blossom Not I

Northern peoples might have more health sensitivities than southern cultures because they evolved with refrigeration whereas the southern cultures relied on salt and spices; perhaps this hardened their guts and evolutionary defenses against plant toxins.

Last edited:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Does anyone know how to get in touch with him outside of this forum?

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

look at the comments in his profile :).
I won't click because I wouldn't enjoy if people started doing the same to me. It's guru suffocation.
If you want to contact him without being invasive, the best bet for now is to send him a private message but using the title as message field since that's the only part available for him to read when he's notified by email.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals