The Top Supplement For Health And Longevity From With Georgi Dinkov

Inaut

Probably my favourite Haidut interview so far because MB is probably my favourite supplement thus far. The only thing that would be better is an interview about Pau d’Arco/lapacho just because it’s my favourite herb.

Thanks @haidut and thanks for posting @High_Prob

Noodlz2

Couple questions on MB and Oxidal.

Does the inclusion of benzoic acid in Oxidal reduce the availability of MB for dealing with electron excess?

Are either one of grounding or MB treatment always counterproductive for a given suboptimal state (electron excess or deficiency)? Or are they perhaps synergistic? From my understanding, the benefits of grounding come from providing electrons to an electron deficient body, whereas the benefits of an oxidizing agent come from it's ability to deal with excess electrons.

Is MB only effective in the presence of an oxidative metabolism? In other words, will it have any effect on pathogens if applied to them directly on something inert like clothing or in a cup of water? Will it perhaps help their own oxidative metabolisms?

Georgi recommends one to two milligrams of MB taken daily for long term effects, with the idea that the concentration in the body will build due to its >24 hour half life. Is there a long of enough length of treatment where you would start to get less confidently beneficial concentrations? For example, if you took one to two drops daily for 80 years, would you reach a concentration that is currently not heavily tested/confirmed to be beneficial?

YourUniverse

Dont know if this is the right place but I wanted to share that glycine and magnesium are the most effective supplements I've ever used, with aspirin and cyproheptadine making the list but ofc having more drug-like effectiveness. Sun bathing is an asterisk because it's not a supplement, and D supplements dont work as well.

golder

Dont know if this is the right place but I wanted to share that glycine and magnesium are the most effective supplements I've ever used, with aspirin and cyproheptadine making the list but ofc having more drug-like effectiveness. Sun bathing is an asterisk because it's not a supplement, and D supplements dont work as well.
Which brand and dosage of magnesium and glycine have worked well for you? Thanks very much!

YourUniverse

Which brand and dosage of magnesium and glycine have worked well for you? Thanks very much!
I've used at least 3 brands of magnesium (2 sprays and 1 capsule which has harmful excipients like silica) and they all work more or less the same. The capsules I like were magnesium citrate from Natural Factors but I bet there are way, way better ones out there.

For glycine, I use pure bulk powder, 1-2 tsp per day but I'm going to start trying more and see if the effect is dose dependent infinitely...

sweetpeat

I've used at least 3 brands of magnesium (2 sprays and 1 capsule which has harmful excipients like silica) and they all work more or less the same. The capsules I like were magnesium citrate from Natural Factors but I bet there are way, way better ones out there.

For glycine, I use pure bulk powder, 1-2 tsp per day but I'm going to start trying more and see if the effect is dose dependent infinitely...
What benefits are you feeling from glycine?

Tarmander

Amazing interview from tony soprano ;)

MB always seemed way too stimulative for me.

When I saw the title I honestly thought he was going to say aspirin, but MB wins out