The Titanium Dioxide Content In B Complex Pills

Astolfo

I’m currently taking 2 supplements in a total. One of them contains titanium dioxide and also both of them contains these:

- Magnesium salts of fatty acids
- Silicon dioxide
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Magnesium stearate

Should I be worry about this? I’m guessing I have already something like excitotoxicity so I don’t wanna give myself something like potent neurotoxicity.

Thanks for replies.

Makrosky

I’m currently taking 2 supplements in a total. One of them contains titanium dioxide and also both of them contains these:

- Silicon dioxide
- Magnesium stearate

Should I be worry about this? I’m guessing I have already something like excitotoxicity so I don’t wanna give myself something like potent neurotoxicity.

Thanks for replies.
Check Dan Wich page for more info : toxinless.com

Douglas Ek

- Silicon dioxide
- Magnesium stearate

Thanks for replies.

Magnesium salts of fatty acids and magnesium stearate probably they are meaning the same thing. Its magnesium bound to the fatty acid stearic acid. Stearic acid has some health benefits since its a saturated fatty acid. It’s used to smooth the production process of pill making for the machines that press the pills.. Cellulose is what the capsule is made out of it’s basically plant fiber so its fiber and its indigestible and you will poop it out. You eat this when you eat vegetables etc. silicon dioxide is part of the earths crust its used as a filler and it’s already in the food that you eat. Some people say it’s bad but its actually really natural. There’s even supplements containing silicone dioxide/silica as its main ingredient to promoter hair and nail health. Its dangerous to breath in the dust of silicon dioxide but there’s not to much evidence that the consumption should be dangerous. Probably not the levels you ingest from 1 supplemental pill. Titanium dioxide I would worry a bit more about. Its also a mineral found in the earths crust. But it doesnt have any biological role in humans. We still consume almost 1mg per day from diet alone but there are some symptoms related to titanium dioxide but nothing evidentialy clear.

cyclops

I wonder how people who make supplements got the idea to add so many crazy fillers in them. I've seen pills with so much unnecessary junk added to them. I get that some things have a "purpose" and probably hold the pill together or whatever, but I've seen supplements with dozens of additives and it's like ...just why?

bromuda

Yeah silicon dioxide is quite hard to avoid since it's probably the most abundant mineral on the earth's surface, so you're gonna get it either way

Douglas Ek

Yeah silicon dioxide is quite hard to avoid since it's probably the most abundant mineral on the earth's surface, so you're gonna get it either way

Same with titanium dioxide is quite common in the earths crust. Like i said you eat 1 mg everyday

OP
A

Astolfo

Thanks for all replies :):

@Douglas Ek Great explanation...

Since this is the only B vitamin complex I can afford to buy here, I have not any chance other than using it.

Do you have any suggestion to block excess amount of titanium dioxide's toxic effect? I don't know how much mg is there exist on only one pill but I assume it's more than daily safe limit.

Douglas Ek

Thanks for all replies :):

@Douglas Ek Great explanation...

Since this is the only B vitamin complex I can afford to buy here, I have not any chance other than using it.

Do you have any suggestion to block excess amount of titanium dioxide's toxic effect? I don't know how much mg is there exist on only one pill but I assume it's more than daily safe limit.

Usually the preventative things are eating healthy, vitamins and minerals. Keeping your liver healthy since it the main system for detoxifying stuff. Otherwise avoid it as much as you can. Titanium dioxide is probably the one with most research on its harmfullness. So if you can possibly get one without it that would be good.