The Taliban diet

miquelangeles

Taliban men seem very masculine.
What could be the biggest contributor to this?
Diet, genetics, violent environment, religion/culture?

Some related screenshots:

soybeans.jpg

Strong Naan, with "Protien"
The English-language “Strong Naan” sign and logo are part of a U.S. effort to market the soy-based flour in Afghanistan. Afghans have told government inspectors they don’t like the taste of the soy-enriched bread
strongnaan.jpg

traditionalmeals.jpg

commonfoods.jpg

traditionalmeals2.jpg

Jerkboy

Environment. Stress can actually make you more masculine. People in those countries tend to age and mature faster. Stressful environments I think actually increase sexual dimorphism. You are required to mature fast.

Plus the Taliban are fighters. They are probably trained from a young age going through rituals and trainings.

To me their diet seems similar to traditional (not SAD) Western diet.

jnklheimer

Having an unshakeable belief in God and taking responsibility for their liberation is stronger than any diet. Nonetheless, they get fresh food and meat. I saw a kabul butcher shop and since they don't have refrigeration, the meat is fresh. It all looked really healthy. I doubt they use as much pesticide on their crops.

OP
miquelangeles

miquelangeles

Environment. Stress can actually make you more masculine. People in those countries tend to age and mature faster. Stressful environments I think actually increase sexual dimorphism. You are required to mature fast.

To me their diet seems similar to traditional (not SAD) Western diet.
Definitely a big factor. Also, their life expectancy is 60 years.

LeeLemonoil

they literally steamrolled an entire country in a week

Nah, they bribed their way in.

Playing warrior isn’t working. Warriors never worked. Yes, you need to keep maintenance on equipment and build enntrenchments, bridges and so forth during assault periods or actual fighting

That’s only a tiny fraction of the life spent as a taliban. Spartan. Most pro soldiers.
They literally don’t know the chore of 8-10 day work and stress

jnklheimer

Nah, they bribed their way in.

Playing warrior isn’t working. Warriors never worked. Yes, you need to keep maintenance on equipment and build enntrenchments, bridges and so forth during assault periods or actual fighting

That’s only a tiny fraction of the life spent as a taliban. Spartan. Most pro soldiers.
They literally don’t know the chore of 8-10 day work and stress
Your post is pretty funny.

Nebula

They come from a long history of pastoral herding lifestyle. Being outdoors all day might be one of the highest factors in metabolic and hormonal health.

Guerrilla warfare for 40 years probably not great for health. Causing early puberty in the least.

Last edited:

SOMO

All traditional cultures produce better phenotypes because of a better diet. I think in that region of the world olive oil and sesame oil are used in cooking. I'm sure they also use industrial corn/soy oil too since it's probably cheaper then OO/Sesame oil.

I'm also skeptical that building a bridge will have a long-term hormonal effect. The truth is any physical activity is probably beneficial. Yes, even cardio.

yerrag

I like their food. I've known Afghans personally when I helped a family settle down in Cincinnati.

The mom Rahila makes this rice dish which is very tasty. It has raisin and nuts, and probably. They're not Pashtuns but from another tribe but a major one. The eldest son was like someone built for the MMA. He can't be bullied. The daughters aren't lesbians and act very demure just as traditional women are.I have high hopes they will be part of the country that reclaims the US from the historical murderers of nations.

I have not been in touch with them though, but when I do, I'm sure we can have a good time breaking bread and having it with the kofta.

To get an idea of the life they lost as a country and nation, read the Kite Runner, which was made into a movie.

Michael Mohn

Being with other men in a military setting will push your androgens through the roof. All Afghan man who came as refugees to Germany are childish, skinny twigs. Taliban is a different breed, fighting for something makes you manly.

yerrag

View attachment 26726

View attachment 26727

View attachment 26728

View attachment 26730

View attachment 26731
Demasculinization and effemination of biological males has already made the US military weak and in need of mercenaries to do their work.

The last time mercenaries did the work of defending an empire, the empire fell.

This strategy of effeminating men and soldiers succeeded in the US, but not in Afghanistan, apparently.

How much soy does the US military consume in a year? Probably enough to keep the entire soy belt happy.

Last edited:

jnklheimer

Demasculinization and effemination of biological males has already man the US military weak and in need of mercenaries to do their work.

This strategy of effeminating men and soldiers succeeded in the US, but not in Afghanistan, apparently.

How much soy does the US military consume in a year? Probably enough to keep the entire soy belt happy.
I saw a documentary on the navy and they were making meals for the crew. It was all food being boiled in plastic bags.

yerrag

I saw a documentary on the navy and they were making meals for the crew. It was all food being boiled in plastic bags.
Wonder what was inside? But if they're doing it sous vide, it would be meat.

yerrag

hot dogs and meat and stuff like that. i think even macaroni and mashed potatoes.
Many chain restos do that as well in their comissaries. But even high end restos do that because it makes meat tender.

The plastics used is a concern though, though I'm not sure about how much of a concern it is.

jnklheimer

Many chain restos do that as well in their comissaries. But even high end restos do that because it makes meat tender.

The plastics used is a concern though, though I'm not sure about how much of a concern it is.
I think for sous vide there are special silicon bags available which aren't as risky to cook food in. I still wouldn't do it.

Dr. B

View attachment 26726

View attachment 26727

View attachment 26728

View attachment 26730

View attachment 26731
interesting, do you have pictures of the men? from what ive seen on news articles they look normal. btw is there a way to see which threads youre currently following?

Demasculinization and effemination of biological males has already made the US military weak and in need of mercenaries to do their work.

i didnt know US military are fed soy? that sucks.
any ideas why many Afghanis, Indians, Pakistanis, etc seem on the shorter side in the US? I assumed it was because of a bean or corn heavy diet? no doubt some are tall, but their average in the US seems to be shorter..

btw check out this drink, dont think its Afghani, but its in the area, apparently genghis khans warriors drank it, apparently those guys literally would bite into their own horses necks to drink blood when they needed some nutrition... and they drank this which apparently makes you slightly drunk. horses milk is hard to find in the US despite all the horses available.

They come from a long history of pastoral herding lifestyle. Being outdoors all day might be one of the highest factors in metabolic and hormonal health.

Guerrilla warfare for 40 years probably not great for health. Causing early puberty in the least.

is 11 years old considered early puberty?

Back
Top Bottom