The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

K

Kayaker

I hate to say it but there are too many people and its going to get worse if something isn't done. People weren't meant to live in top of one another. We need space to be happy and thrive. The more people there are only the elite will be able to live happy. Unless everyone gets careers as garbage men or something like that there isn't anything for these billions to do except live on Gov handouts in Gov housing. Its a bleak future if something doesn't change
This planet is fertile enough to hold many billions of people. The mainstream narrative pushes the idea of scarcity. Much land unsuitable for cultivation in a raw state can be altered with new greenhouse technology to grow more than enough food to feed everyone currently on the planet multiple times over. But you won't hear about this on the MSM. The problem with this is that the wealthy are holding the resources that would allow us to eliminate starvation worldwide.

Donttreadonme

This planet is fertile enough to hold many billions of people. The mainstream narrative pushes the idea of scarcity. Much land unsuitable for cultivation in a raw state can be altered with new greenhouse technology to grow more than enough food to feed everyone currently on the planet multiple times over. But you won't hear about this on the MSM. The problem with this is that the wealthy are holding the resources that would allow us to eliminate starvation worldwide.
I am talking about resources AND.... A very important AND physical space. I dont want there to be so many people that all the population areas are like New York or Tokyo. I remember when there were 3 billion people on the plant and I know what the planet is today from doubling that value, and the world is a worse off place for it with more pollution, more garbage, and less natural land. If you draw a trend line, it does not end well for people who don't want to live stacked upon one another and it does not end well for the natural world and having a world beautiful enough to live in. If you prefer New York or Tokyo or Toronto to mountains and forrests then yeah you need billions more people. If you prefer mountains and hills and forrests then there are too many people and its getting much worse by the day.

I would gladly go back to 3 billion people.

Birdie

Re: the wall going up around the White House :

January 13, 2022 7:31 am

Per Ruben from Citizen Free Press:
False Flags for Dummies
STEP ONE: WH and Congress tipped that SCOTUS will rule in favor of Biden jab mandates.
STEP TWO: Construct wall out of feigned concerns.
STEP THREE: Fill the streets of D.C. with alphabet agents pretending to riot.
STEP FOUR: Declare Martial Law nationwide.
STEP FIVE: Suspend Habeus Corpus.
STEP SIX: Entrench the Deep State permanently.

Peatful

Re: the wall going up around the White House :

January 13, 2022 7:31 am

Per Ruben from Citizen Free Press:
False Flags for Dummies
STEP ONE: WH and Congress tipped that SCOTUS will rule in favor of Biden jab mandates.
STEP TWO: Construct wall out of feigned concerns.
STEP THREE: Fill the streets of D.C. with alphabet agents pretending to riot.
STEP FOUR: Declare Martial Law nationwide.
STEP FIVE: Suspend Habeus Corpus.
STEP SIX: Entrench the Deep State permanently.
Thx for this.

Sounds about right...

K

Kayaker

I am talking about resources AND.... A very important AND physical space. I dont want there to be so many people that all the population areas are like New York or Tokyo. I remember when there were 3 billion people on the plant and I know what the planet is today from doubling that value, and the world is a worse off place for it with more pollution, more garbage, and less natural land. If you draw a trend line, it does not end well for people who don't want to live stacked upon one another and it does not end well for the natural world and having a world beautiful enough to live in. If you prefer New York or Tokyo or Toronto to mountains and forrests then yeah you need billions more people. If you prefer mountains and hills and forrests then there are too many people and its getting much worse by the day.

I would gladly go back to 3 billion people.
You're confusing overpopulation with industrialization. There are many places with low population-density left. People who want to live in cities live in cities. I understand the sentiment that the population of where you live may be growing, but you can always go live where there are less people.

Cities are problematic places due to their high population-density, so then people vote for the party that increases taxes to solve these problems. Unfortunately, then people vote that way on a state-scale and national-scale, despite there being lots of rural areas in almost all states except some of the tiny NE states. Cities receive most of the benefit, so more people move to the cities. Under a far-left-wing government, few people would live outside of cities. The international planners and their environmentalist groups obviously want to force people to live in tightly-controlled smart cities.

The way to fight them is to promote decentralization and independence. Traditionally, you had enough land as you were willing to fight to defend. Even if enough people died that only 3 billion survived, the good 'ol days are gone. The gap between the rich and the poor is wider than ever before. Is it really freedom if you have to pay corrupt entities money to live on your own land?

Instead of wishing for the death of the masses who feed the monopolies, change them and take advantage of the power in numbers so you may yet live to be a sovereign citizen defending your own land, as it should be.

K

Kayaker

FI7-3sXX0AE0JXZ.jpg

Donttreadonme

I just think there are too many people in the world and it's ruining the natural lands and offers no benefit to any species, including humans, on this planet. For example, try finding a few miles of undeveloped beach in Florida that isn't a wildlife refuge. The world was a much cleaner and nicer place about 3 billion people ago. 15 years ago a 40 mile commute to work would take me about 45 minutes. Today it's 90 minutes because of all the new people. I quit and now wont commute more than 10 miles at maximum.

Today I have to wait in line for an hour to pick up my kid from school because of all the people.... When I went to school, my ride would be waiting 50 feet from the door.... line? What line?

There was a study done on animals and animals live happier and longer lives when they are given space to live as opposed to animals that are crammed together in tighter living spaces. The ones crammed together eventually attack each other for no provocation. Kind of like what you see in New York and LA. There is so little space left that new houses today that cost $650k are built not even spaced 8ft apart from one another and what backyard! There are no backyards. I had to buy an older house in order for my family to have a traditional life where they don't have to hear the people next sneeze and fart because they live so close to each other.

Eventually the plan is to stop building houses for the masses and everyone buying something new will be moving into a highrise in the suburbs.

Whether you like it or not, its going to become apparent there are just too many people. The planet isn't getting bigger.

Something will need to be done. The question is what.

Birdie

You're confusing overpopulation with industrialization. There are many places with low population-density left. People who want to live in cities live in cities. I understand the sentiment that the population of where you live may be growing, but you can always go live where there are less people.

Cities are problematic places due to their high population-density, so then people vote for the party that increases taxes to solve these problems. Unfortunately, then people vote that way on a state-scale and national-scale, despite there being lots of rural areas in almost all states except some of the tiny NE states. Cities receive most of the benefit, so more people move to the cities. Under a far-left-wing government, few people would live outside of cities. The international planners and their environmentalist groups obviously want to force people to live in tightly-controlled smart cities.

The way to fight them is to promote decentralization and independence. Traditionally, you had enough land as you were willing to fight to defend. Even if enough people died that only 3 billion survived, the good 'ol days are gone. The gap between the rich and the poor is wider than ever before. Is it really freedom if you have to pay corrupt entities money to live on your own land?

Instead of wishing for the death of the masses who feed the monopolies, change them and take advantage of the power in numbers so you may yet live to be a sovereign citizen defending your own land, as it should be.
Yes, once you've flown over the US or Canada, Mexico or whatever a few times, you do see all the space without people in it. Driving across countries, same conclusion. Living in a city you're aware of crowding and pollution but not the open spaces.

I remember expressing my concern about pollution etc to a therapist once. He replied that the best thing I could do for the environment is kill myself. He was showing me the absurdity of my thinking.

So, if someone is so worried about overpopulation, rather than thinking about how to kill off masses of other people, consider yourself and your family/loved ones as the problem. That's enlightening. But to people with evil intentions, maybe not. The problem is the "others". Oh, how to deal with the terrible problem of "the others".

Doc Sandoz

I just think there are too many people in the world and it's ruining the natural lands and offers no benefit to any species, including humans, on this planet. For example, try finding a few miles of undeveloped beach in Florida that isn't a wildlife refuge. The world was a much cleaner and nicer place about 3 billion people ago. 15 years ago a 40 mile commute to work would take me about 45 minutes. Today it's 90 minutes because of all the new people. I quit and now wont commute more than 10 miles at maximum.

Today I have to wait in line for an hour to pick up my kid from school because of all the people.... When I went to school, my ride would be waiting 50 feet from the door.... line? What line?

There was a study done on animals and animals live happier and longer lives when they are given space to live as opposed to animals that are crammed together in tighter living spaces. The ones crammed together eventually attack each other for no provocation. Kind of like what you see in New York and LA. There is so little space left that new houses today that cost $650k are built not even spaced 8ft apart from one another and what backyard! There are no backyards. I had to buy an older house in order for my family to have a traditional life where they don't have to hear the people next sneeze and fart because they live so close to each other.

Eventually the plan is to stop building houses for the masses and everyone buying something new will be moving into a highrise in the suburbs.

Whether you like it or not, its going to become apparent there are just too many people. The planet isn't getting bigger.

Something will need to be done. The question is what.
I agree the world has limited carrying capacity, and I too long for the days when you could drive through Yellowstone Park, say, and not encounter bumper to bumper traffic. However, the main threat at the moment is too much consumption and consequent pollution and resource depletion, not overpopulation itself. Of course, too much consumption could be reduced by reducing the population, but there are other ways. The fact that the world's debt-based fiat financial system requires ever-increasing consumption to avoid collapse suggests one alternative. Check out this series for an eye-opener:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA

Apparently, population growth itself is already leveling off or falling in the so-called first world countries. As RFKJr has pointed out, massive growth occurs in areas where large families are needed to support the parents, and where women are subjugated. The rub is the world cannot afford to secure their lives via a first-world consumption based model for obvious reasons. A truly sustainable economic system seems to me the most likely answer.

Donttreadonme

I agree the world has limited carrying capacity, and I too long for the days when you could drive through Yellowstone Park, say, and not encounter bumper to bumper traffic. However, the main threat at the moment is too much consumption and consequent pollution and resource depletion, not overpopulation itself. Of course, too much consumption could be reduced by reducing the population, but there are other ways. The fact that the world's debt-based fiat financial system requires ever-increasing consumption to avoid collapse suggests one alternative. Check out this series for an eye-opener:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2nBPN-MKefA

Apparently, population growth itself is already leveling off or falling in the so-called first world countries. As RFKJr has pointed out, massive growth occurs in areas where large families are needed to support the parents, and where women are subjugated. The rub is the world cannot afford to secure their lives via a first-world consumption based model for obvious reasons. A truly sustainable economic system seems to me the most likely answer.

We have a sustainable economic system. Its tailored to keep the elite as the elite and is by default stable as they the elite need stability.

None the less, I am just of the opinion having a few decades of experience that the world was a better place when it was less populated.

When I was a teenager I lived in a major city ... well I lived in Detroit city. You could drive a half hour in any direction and be in a rural or somewhat rural peaceful and beautiful place. Today the metro area is so vast you drive an hour+ and still be in suburban city settings.

The natural places are disappearing. I for one don't look forward to living in Corscunt.

ddjd

Hunter Biden invested in a pandemic firm collaborating with EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute Of Virology.

The company has worked alongside Shi Zhengli & Peter Daszak producing Fauci-funded [fake] studies linking outbreaks to Chinese wet markets.

The company is Metabiota, a San Francisco-based company that purports to detect, track, and analyze emerging infectious diseases.

Metabiota has also been embroiled in controversy for “bungling” America’s response to Ebola, misdiagnosing cases and misreading the trajectory of the virus.

View: https://rumble.com/vsx7b0-the-american-journal-peter-daszak-was-working-for-the-cia.html

P

Peatness

Lollipop2

Yep. Another reason to not eat out - can’t control the food and most restaurants use and buy these gene altered veggies.

Drareg

Interesting reddit thread highlighting boston consultant group and american oligarchs take over of public schools and the attempt to privatise them, the usual names are turning up in anything that has big control narratives at it's core, bill gates et al.
They are tying this into the gamestop stock narrative which seems to have a huge amount of corruption around, it seems groups like boston consultant group go into companies like gamestop under the impression of helping them, this doesn't happen, it seems to set the companies up for failure, once the pawns are in place running the company the big hedge funds and market makers start shorting the stock into delisting, if delisted the shorts don't pay tax on the profit, friends of this game then buy up the assets of said companies for lower prices, it predatory and right of the alley of bill gates and co.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/Superstonk/comments/tyj89t/children_and_animals_must_be_protected_at_all/

Children and animals must be protected at all costs”. Boston Consulting Group is deeply rooted in the "corporate" education system. Janine Yass is on the board of the Center for Education Reform & is married to Susquehanna’s Jeff Yass, a big funder of anti-public school groups across the country.​

? Due Diligence
"Seeing BCG is worse than finding the slender man in the back of your family portrait. For a public school system, this is like finding the grim reaper at your front door. And he's not selling cookies." - Peter Greene, Little Rock Arkansas English Teacher, 2015
TL;dr - Apes I am floored. All the big players are here and they're all in cahoots with BCG's Corporate Education plan, "America's Education System at a Crossroads: New Research and Insights on Business-Educator Partnerships in PreK-12 Education." Who hired the overpriced consultants?: Bill Gates, The Walton Family, Jeffrey Yass, Betsy Devos, Mitt Romney, Benjamin Netanyahu, Jeb Bush, and many many new names to dive into.

r/Superstonk - “Children and animals must be protected at all costs”. Boston Consulting Group is deeply rooted in the corporate education system. Janine Yass is on the board of the Center for Education Reform & is married to Susquehanna’s Jeff Yass, a big funder of anti-public school groups …
I think RC might be taking on "The Big Three", the world's three largest strategy consulting firms because they are nepotic and inter-connected at an elite level:
  • McKinsey & Company
  • Boston Consulting Group
  • Bain & Company

r/Superstonk - “Children and animals must be protected at all costs”. Boston Consulting Group is deeply rooted in the corporate education system. Janine Yass is on the board of the Center for Education Reform & is married to Susquehanna’s Jeff Yass, a big funder of anti-public school groups …
THE YASS NETWORK IN ACTION
Late last year, at a Renaissance Charter Stetson Middle School event, the Gates Foundation reappeared in Philly, not to announce that the New Media Technology charter school it founded with the Black Alliance for Educational Options (BAEO) was being managed by a criminal, but to promise $100,000 and possibly more to help Mayor Nutter and the SRC start the Philadelphia Great Schools Compact. A new accountability program and signed deal between traditional and charter schools, the compact establishes an Office of Charter Schools and promotes, thanks to the newly formed Philadelphia School Partnership, a parochial school agenda. Philadelphia School Partnership is a fund raising, school assessment group that seeks to convert low-performing schools into corporate factories and religious institutions.
Both the Gates and BCG plans for Philly are right on target with the Philadelphia School Partnership’s corporate/voucher plot.
The Philadelphia School Partnership’s (PSP) corporatist/voucher/charter connections run deep. One PSP board member, Janine Yass, founded the Boys’ Latin School in 2007, where lawmaker Anthony Williams’ former staffer and BAEO member Dawn Chavous is now secretary of its board. Along with Kevin Chavous (DFER/BAEO leader and cousin to Dawn), Chris Whittle (formerly of Edison Schools), and Jeanne Allen (past Corbett adviser), Janine Yass sits on the board of directors for the Center for Education Reform (CER), a pro-choice group launched in D.C. in 1993. In fact, Yass’ love affair with CER goes back to at least 2006, when she, past Bush Secretary of Education Rod Paige, New York City Schools Chancellor Joel Klein, Sallie Mae founder Al Lord, then-Indiana Republican state senator Teresa Lubbers, and others were celebrated for anti-public school accomplishments.
Janine is married to Susquehanna International Group’s Jeff Yass, a big funder of anti-public school groups across the country. Along with Jeff’s partner Arthur Dantchik, Janine Yass donated $1,000 to Dan Harvell’s unsuccessful 2006 run for the GOP primary in House District 7, South Carolina. Blogger Gervais S. Bridges has found that, in this race, 86% of Harvell’s campaign funding came from out-of-state voucher supporters. Americans for Limited Government’s Howard Rich, who currently sits with Jeff Yass on the Cato Institute’s board, also tossed $1,000 to Harvell’s voucher campaign.
source: In the City of Corporate Love and Beyond: The Boston Consulting Group, Gates, and the Filthy Rich – Common Errant (btownerrant.com)
BCG’S SISTER CITES: THE CORPORATE SCHOOL PLAN FOR CLEVELAND AND PHILLY
This month, Cleveland’s Mayor Frank Jackson is attempting to persuade the Ohio state legislature to buy into a corporate school transformation plan that BCG and others have been setting in motion since 2009.
In Cleveland, BCG has utilized the same slash-and-burn tactics as in Philly.
To set up the kill, BCG’s 2009 Cleveland plan (PDF ), which also included “reports” on school turnarounds from Education First and theme schools from the Council of the Great City Schools, doesn’t detail cost-saving strategies.
BCG AT THE PEARLY GATES
In Illinois, BCG sold itself to the Gates Foundation, Joyce Foundation, Education First, and several sell-out leaders to help launch Advance Illinois. On the Advance Illinois board, BCG’s senior partner and managing director Marin Gjaja joined former Illinois governor Jim Edgar and State Farm’s Edward B. Rust, Jr., the former chair of the Business Roundtable’s Education Initiative and a McGraw-Hill board member, who has been on the public schools’ enemy list for years. In January 2012, just months after Advance Illinois aided in Stand for Children’s legislative buyout by spreading reform propaganda, BCG’s Shalini Unnikrishnan addressed the Illinois Joint Interim Task Force on Accountable Schools concerning the Illinois school report card, alongside Advance Illinois’ Robin Steans, daughter of Harrison Steans, the chairman of the executive committee at Financial Investments Corporation who sat on Mayor Daly’s charter school-expanding Renaissance School Fund board. BCG revamped the Illinois school report card in 2011 by organizing 60 state-wide focus groups, but this wasn’t the firm’s first Illinois rodeo. In fact, in 2005, as CEO Arne Duncan applauded, the Gates Foundation paid BCG and the American Institutes for Research $2.3 million to devise a managing “portfolio” for the Chicago Public Schools.
Gates rehired BCG to write the proposal (PDF) for North Carolina’s Race to the Top bid, after he bankrolled the firm’s 2007 North Carolina District and School Transformation plan.
In 2009, in order to win a $100 million Gates grant to set up an anti-teacher plan in Florida, Hillsborough County Schools hired, with Gates Foundation money, BCG to do focus groups, survey teachers and administrators, and write up the grant proposal. For community engagement meetings in February and May 2010, besides BCG and Gates representatives, several members of the United Way were on hand, too, as they are in Philly. Hillsborough won the Gates Foundation Empowering Effective Teachers Grant, and the Hillsborough County Teachers Association willingly signed on.
BCG won the gig to develop the “teacher effectiveness” system for Hillsborough, too. BCG and Gates have been involved in “boosting teacher effectiveness” in Prince George’s County Public Schools in Maryland and “improving student outcomes” in the Los Angeles Unified School District.
According to currently available tax records, since 2008 Gates has paid BCG $35.5 million.

Boston Consulting Group: Another Dark Horseman
Word went out today that immediately after Arkansas decided to make Little Rock Schools non-public, the Walton family called a "focus group" meeting "in conjunction with the Boston Consulting Group. This is worse than finding the slender man in the back of your family portrait. For a public school system, this is finding the grim reaper at your front door. And he's not selling cookies.
The Boston Consulting Group is often referred to as " management consulting group." That's not entirely accurate. BCG is one of The Big Three consulting groups-- the other two are McKinsey and Bain. People love working there, and the people who work there are recruited heavily from the very toppest universities. These are the guys that Fortune 500 companies call for help making money. Forbes lists them as America's 112th largest private company. Gutting and stripping school districts does not even require a tenth of their power or attention. They are officially scary.
source: CURMUDGUCATION: Boston Consulting Group: Another Dark Horseman

source: Walton Foundation sets meeting in Little Rock schools - Arkansas Times (arktimes.com)
Diane Ravitch, a former school reform advocate who now deplores the takeover of American education by the billionaire reformers, has written on her popular blog in the past about the arrival of Boston Consulting Group in other school districts. It can be expected to recommend privatized schools, as it has done in Memphis and Philadelphia. Ravitch wrote:
Wherever the Boston Consulting Group goes, certain outcomes are predictable:
1. It will recommend closing public schools.
2. It will recommend opening privately managed charter schools.
3. Most of the schools closed will be in African-American neighborhoods.
4. Most of the teachers laid off will be African American.
5. The Boston Consulting Group will get a fee that is outrageous in comparison to the work they do in writing a report (the report is everywhere the same, just change the name of the city).

There is something fundamentally antidemocratic about relinquishing control of the public education policy agenda to private foundations run by society’s wealthiest people.

“Children and animals must be protected at all costs”. I think RC's team is digging up these disgusting discoveries as well.
164 Comments

P

Peatness

Hunter Biden invested in a pandemic firm collaborating with EcoHealth Alliance and the Wuhan Institute Of Virology.

The company has worked alongside Shi Zhengli & Peter Daszak producing Fauci-funded [fake] studies linking outbreaks to Chinese wet markets.

The company is Metabiota, a San Francisco-based company that purports to detect, track, and analyze emerging infectious diseases.

Metabiota has also been embroiled in controversy for “bungling” America’s response to Ebola, misdiagnosing cases and misreading the trajectory of the virus.

P

Peatness

From the article

The Disturbing Case of Prince Charles

Although Philip died in 2021, his son and heir to the throne has taken his father’s mission of reducing the world population to heart, through his leadership of various conservationist organizations, and as patron of the now defunct Liverpool Care Pathway, which was revealed to have euthanized over 60,000 British citizens per year, without their consent, between 2001 and 2013.

During its 18 year reign, the LCP had pressured hundreds of healthcare providers to put millions of sick and elderly (and expensive) patients onto “End of Life” lists without their consent resulting in forced dehydration and morphine drips to accelerate deaths despite the fact that life-saving treatments were still available.

In June 2020, Prince Charles co-founded the World Economic Forum’s Great Reset Initiative along with his colleague Klaus Schwab in order to take advantage of the “existential two-fold crisis” of climate change and a pandemic to radically remodify global behavior and economic systems. Beyond the pretty words used by Davos billionaires to rally humanity to save the planet, the fact is that those “green” Build Back Better reforms which adhere to sustainable energy, carbon emission cuts and food reforms as witnessed in the EU Farm to Fork agenda would result in a scale of death that even the likes of a Hitler might blush.

The Nazi pedigree of the royal family and its loyal managers raises the question: Why has their continuation of Nazi eugenics doctrine in the form of the euthanasia and zero-growth movements not become more widely known? What type of world do we live in, that such startling facts could not be general knowledge?