The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

Ben.

Well if he woudn't blanket the sky with 5g and satellites, if the oligarchy woudn't feed us gmo food full of endocrine dirsuptors and make big buisness out of sick and ill people with sterilizing medications ... then perhaps we could "change" something about it.

These billionaire philantropists are the biggest hypocrites. and one of the leading reasons why ***t is going downhill on a global scale.

P

Peatness

Well if he woudn't blanket the sky with 5g and satellites, if the oligarchy woudn't feed us gmo food full of endocrine dirsuptors and make big buisness out of sick and ill people with sterilizing medications ... then perhaps we could "change" something about it.

These billionaire philantropists are the biggest hypocrites. and one of the leading reasons why ***t is going downhill on a global scale.
Agree

FitnessMike

Regina

825,000 Vets sent their DNA to China

Badger

d49cbea3b6510d81.jpeg

P

Peatness

One by One - movie 2013
A cafe worker is violently jolted from her day-to-day existence when offered the startling revelation that this world may be on the brink of destruction, revolution, or both. This was Rik Mayall's final movie role before dying suddenly of a heart attack at his home on 9th June 2014 at the age of 56.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soCi3zzs9NA

FitnessMike

Donttreadonme

I hate to say it but there are too many people and its going to get worse if something isn't done. People weren't meant to live in top of one another. We need space to be happy and thrive. The more people there are only the elite will be able to live happy. Unless everyone gets careers as garbage men or something like that there isn't anything for these billions to do except live on Gov handouts in Gov housing. Its a bleak future if something doesn't change

P

Peatness

I hate to say it but there are too many people and its going to get worse if something isn't done. People weren't meant to live in top of one another. We need space to be happy and thrive. The more people there are only the elite will be able to live happy. Unless everyone gets careers as garbage men or something like that there isn't anything for these billions to do except live on Gov handouts in Gov housing. Its a bleak future if something doesn't change
Interesting, are you going to volunteer for euthanasia? If so will you suggest the same for your family?

Lizb

Not quite sure where you get the idea there are too many people. I see no evidence of it.

BrianF

its like watching some horror movie, what in the actual fu ck?
One by One - movie 2013
A cafe worker is violently jolted from her day-to-day existence when offered the startling revelation that this world may be on the brink of destruction, revolution, or both. This was Rik Mayall's final movie role before dying suddenly of a heart attack at his home on 9th June 2014 at the age of 56.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=soCi3zzs9NA

Rik was a comic genius.

P

Peatness

I grew up watching Rik Mayall. I don't know why I didn't know he had died. Even more troubling why didn't I know about that film?