The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

Regina

Lord help us. They will never quit with these newly invented even more contagious than the last even more contagious variant that may "overcome our immune system".
I say it again: Mandatory and then forced vaxxes are on our immediate horizon. She certainly has obtained herd stupidity.

Attachments

• Fauci's_Shrink.jpg
    Fauci's_Shrink.jpg
    261 KB · Views: 30

Rick K

God help us
I had heard about the coup and that his guards are being blamed, I just didn't connect the dots. So blatant about assassination now.

SOMO

Lord help us. They will never quit with these newly invented even more contagious than the last even more contagious variant that may "overcome our immune system".
I say it again: Mandatory and then forced vaxxes are on our immediate horizon. She certainly has obtained herd stupidity.

That Leana Wen seems like the type to always believe anything written in a book. Asians are easily coerced, submissive and subservient race. How many government betrayals do they need to experience before they learn?

AdoTintor

They apparently know that mad cow disease is going to make a big time comeback, so what do "they" do? They loosen the regulations on animal feed to pre mad-cow levels, and now they will have something to blame. So devious!

-Luke-

What is an influencer?
People who have never worked, but make a ton of money by holding their face up to their smartphone camera ten times a day.

Birdie

A statistically impossible collection of influencers are becoming ill, reporting to hospitals (bad move) & being forced into PCR test which show them positive for the 'disease'. Several of the many influencers were aware of being impacted by aerosols prior to becoming ill.

View: https://twitter.com/clif_high/status/1439063659385217037

Yes. I hope this got out to those people. Getting so pissed hearing of their being caught in hospitals. I remember one man, I think a Cardinal, who lives in Rome, but travelled to his home state (US) and caught covid. Almost died in the hospital. Intubated... Heard he was improving and then, no more news.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals