The Super-Capitalists’ Depopulation Agenda

meatbag

Ray Peat: "So far I still haven’t seen any evidence of a pandemic, there’s lawyers around the world suing the governments to reveal the scientific basis for the lock downs and the masks and all of that they're keeping it secret if there’s any scientific bass. Yesterday I saw that Michael Yeaton, the former Pfizer Vice-President, has made another statement and he says the science behind it is so non-existent that he’s accepting that there could be other motives. From what’s known about the spike protein and the RNA so called vaccines, that it’s very probable that they could have long range degenerative effects, breaking down organs over the coming months or even years. And that one of the possibilities is that it’s intended to DE-populate the world."

PT (4:47): And this is a former Pfizer fellow that’s saying this?

RP (4:51): Yeah, Vice-President at Pfizer and then he was co-founder of a biological company that sold later for 225 million dollars or something so he’s had a lot of experience in work related to viruses and vaccines.

PT (5:17): hmm. Is there, was this, any of the talk from this Pfizer fellow mainstream? Or was it all alternative?

RP (5:25): Naturally, they censor his videos, but I saw a long talk and people tell me he’s released another video but when you look him up on google you find about twenty-headlines; “Micheal Yeaton(*), former Pfizer vice-president” fake news haha putting out many derogatory remarks before you can find what he actually said.
-
ORN 4_19_21: mRNA Vaccine Dangers, Immunity, Nutrition
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The article below is a followup on a previous article by Peter Koenig
The Super-Capitalists' Depopulation Agenda - Global Research
--

"Let me just list a few instances where and when we were told that a “depopulation cum genocide” is part of a planned agenda.

1. The 2o10 Rockefeller Report entitled Scenarios for the Future of Technology and International Development– pointed already more than 10 years ago to the “Lockstep Scenario” – which we are in right now, plus three more sinister scenarios. Preparation for this report – and the well-laid out plan started decades before. In its introduction, the report says,

“We believe that scenario planning has great potential for use in philanthropy to identify unique interventions, simulate and rehearse important decisions that could have profound implications, and highlight previously undiscovered areas of connection and intersection” …..

“The results of our first scenario planning exercise demonstrate a provocative and engaging exploration of the role of technology and the future of globalization….”

I believe it is not a coincidence that 9 years later, the so-called Event 201, sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation – BMGF (a close associate of the Rockefellers), the Johns Hopkins School of Medicine – JHSM (created and funded by The Rockefellers) and the World Economic Forum – WEF (a consortium of neoliberal capitalist entrepreneurs and thinkers), computer-simulated the first scenario outlines by the Rockefeller Report, the “Lockstep Scenario”, a corona virus outbreak creating worldwide havoc, killing 65 million people in 18 months, and destroying / destabilizing a large part of the world economy, creating misery, famine and death.

Although there is no direct reference to the clear eugenics agenda of the R-Report, its focus is on how philanthropy may help shape the future of the poor, of developing countries. There is enough insinuation to conclude that one of the tools to help is population reduction. See the following in the Introduction section:

“The results of our first scenario planning exercise demonstrate a provocative and engaging exploration of the role of technology and the future of globalization ….”

And

“…. how can we best position ourselves not just to identify technologies that improve the lives of poor communities but also to help scale (emphasis by author) and spread those that emerge? And how will the social, technological, economic, environmental, and political conditions of the future enable or inhibit our ability to do so?”

2. Event 201, organized by JHSM, simulated the coming Corona Crisis on 18 October 2019 in New York City.

<Event 201 videos including discussions and a highlights reel>

The main purpose of Event 201 was computer-simulating precisely what began a few months later in Wuhan, China, and is happening today.

It is what the R-Report referred to as scaling the population? And that in the presence of the famous and powerful, representatives of the highest levels of the UN, WHO, IMF, World Bank UNICEF, CDC, FDA, EU / EC, and many more.

For those who don’t know, the JHSM was created and is funded by the Rockefeller Foundation – a key propagator of eugenics. The Rockefellers already supported Hitler and his eugenics agenda, by supplying the Third Reich with petroleum to sustain its economy and, especially, to invade the Soviet Union, to destroy the capitalist threat of communism. Alas, they failed. (See analysis of historian Dr. Jacques Pauwels, The Myth of a Good War)

1621562477055.png

Bill Gates and many of his billionaire cronies are working on food control, world wide, but especially beginning in the US, where Gates has become the largest private landowner of the United States with at least 242,000 acres (about 980 square kilometers) of American farmland, spread over several states.
-------
"It's an interest [depopulation] he's had since he was a kid. And he has friends who are interested in supporting research into world population problems, people whom he admires -- it's just a matter of a fit between his proclivities and mine." Gates, Sr.
Via 'Danny Roddy' on twitter;

View: https://twitter.com/dannyroddy/status/1336682442950893572

https://archive.is/VEhlm

Billionaire club in bid to curb overpopulation​

America’s richest people meet to discuss ways of tackling a ‘disastrous’ environmental, social and industrial threat
SOME of America’s leading billionaires have met secretly to consider how their wealth could be used to slow the growth of the world’s population and speed up improvements in health and education.

The philanthropists who attended a summit convened on the initiative of Bill Gates, the Microsoft co-founder, discussed joining forces to overcome political and religious obstacles to change.

Described as the Good Club by one insider it included David Rockefeller Jr, the patriarch of America’s wealthiest dynasty, Warren Buffett and George Soros, the financiers, Michael Bloomberg, the mayor of New York, and the media moguls Ted Turner and Oprah Winfrey.

These members, along with Gates, have given away more than £45 billion since 1996 to causes ranging from health programmes in developing countries to ghetto schools nearer to home.

They gathered at the home of Sir Paul Nurse, a British Nobel prize biochemist and president of the private Rockefeller University, in Manhattan on May 5. The informal afternoon session was so discreet that some of the billionaires’ aides were told they were at “security briefings”.

-------

Ray Peat Email Advice Depository
------
Tetanus Vaccines Spiked With Sterilization Chemical in Kenya
Tetanus Vaccines Spiked With Sterilization Chemical in Kenya - Global Research

Sterility induction via vaccine is nothing new, it has been reported on since at least 2015

Tetanus vaccines given to millions of young women in Kenya have been confirmed by laboratories to contain a sterilization chemical that causes miscarriages, reports the Kenya Catholic Doctors Association, a pro-vaccine organization.

A whopping 2.3 million young girls and women are in the process of being given the vaccine, pushed by UNICEF and the World Health Organization.

“We sent six samples from around Kenya to laboratories in South Africa. They tested positive for the HCG antigen,” Dr. Muhame Ngare of the Mercy Medical Centre in Nairobi told LifeSiteNews. “They were all laced with HCG.”

OP
meatbag

meatbag

Unlimited Hangout;
Developers of Oxford-AstraZeneca Vaccine Tied to UK Eugenics Movement

"The developers of the Oxford-AstraZeneca vaccine have previously undisclosed ties to the re-named British Eugenics Society as well as other Eugenics-linked institutions like the Wellcome Trust."

As documented here, while the vaccine may be heralded as “vital for lower-income countries,” the Oxford-AstraZeneca project is no mere philanthropic pursuit. Not only is there a significant profit motive behind the vaccine, but its lead researcher’s connection to the British Eugenics Society adds another level of warranted scrutiny.

For those encountering stories of eugenicists, it’s common to dismiss such activity as that of “conspiracy theories.” However, it’s undeniable that several prominent individuals and institutions that remain active today have clear ties to eugenicist thinking, which was not so taboo just a few decades ago. Unfortunately, this holds true for the individuals and institutions associated with the Oxford-AstraZeneca COVID vaccine, who, as demonstrated in this article, immerse themselves in studies of race science and population control—primarily in Africa—while working closely with institutions that have direct and longstanding links to the worst of the eugenics movement.

1621565211766.png

gaze

the one thing i never understood was, capitalism by its nature is looking for markets. so why would super-capitalists want to lower potential global markets by lowering the population? especially now that everyone has a phone, laptop, tv, etc, the more people the more cash flow. so is this just people who have so much money they could care less about money? my guess is they think of things like if it gets too big it will get
too chaotic which will crack the system and threaten their wealth, so a more stable, lower population would be better. i'm not sure what goes through their head though

Hugh Johnson

the one thing i never understood was, capitalism by its nature is looking for markets. so why would super-capitalists want to lower potential global markets by lowering the population? especially now that everyone has a phone, laptop, tv, etc, the more people the more cash flow. so is this just people who have so much money they could care less about money? my guess is they think of things like if it gets too big it will get
too chaotic which will crack the system and threaten their wealth, so a more stable, lower population would be better. i'm not sure what goes through their head though
They are billionaires. They have more money than they can ever use, so they might just find other uses for it. It might be misguided ego thinking, that they have to save the world from the masses that breed like rabbits and destroy their own ecosystems. Or desire to dominate and control people and the world. Or a more sinister spiritual purpose.

OP
meatbag

meatbag

Yeah, I think recently Ray Peat commented that the desire is to have a smaller more controllable population that obeys commands

Lollipop2

Not only depopulation but full on slavery. Alison McDowell is someone this forum has not been discussing and we need to be discussing this: human capital investing, social impact investing...this interview with the Ice Age Farmer is good:

@Rick K @Nemo @Pina @Drareg @Regina @LucyL @meatbag @tankasnowgod @J.R.K @charlie @Giraffe @Birdie

Rick K

Not only depopulation but full on slavery. Alison McDowell is someone this forum has not been discussing and we need to be discussing this: human capital investing, social impact investing...this interview with the Ice Age Farmer is good:

@Rick K @Nemo @Pina @Drareg @Regina @LucyL @meatbag @tankasnowgod @J.R.K @charlie @Giraffe @Birdie
Thanks for this @Lollipop2. I so naively brought children into this world believing that their future was wide open and now I'm fighting to make sure it stays that way. So many people in tech, in particular AI think they are changing the world for the better when all I see is enslavement for 99% of the world.

Pistachio

Business vs corporation, capitalist vs collectivist?
Corporations aren't strictly after profit. They are after agenda. Notice that the BLM/LGBT/COVID agendas now take priority over profit. This proves that capital is not their primary function.

Last edited:

Missenger

Corporations aren't strictly after profit. They are after agenda. Notice that the BLM/LGBT/COVID agendas now take priority over profit. This proves that capital is not their primary function.
Well yeah, that's MSM in a nutshell, along with Al Jazeera and Reuters. Destabilization is also product used to make money from other countries/people.

Lollipop2

It'd be nice if people would find their collective balls to avoid being sent to hell.
They need to understand what is going on. No one has a clue. Look at the interview I posted just above. How many people actually understand this and yet they are marching into the slavery. Share this interview. Help them understand.

grithin

my guess is they think of things like if it gets too big it will get
China has a huge, very controlled population, and with the introduction and advancement of the social credit system, it is even more controlled. Instead, the concept applied is "useless eaters". That is, there are a tremendous number of people alive consuming resources and not contributing to what elites want. Amusingly, a large portion of these useless eaters were also created by elites as a tool against the middle class. But, with the fall of the middle class, the rigging of voting, the complete control of news, the useless eaters have very much become useless.

Regina

That was great ?. I hope people stick it out with this interview. Alison has really cut through these issues.

Towards the end, she says people just think crypto. But it is really an unaccountable AI running the divorce from man. It is really a global Your Access To This Website Has Been Blocked model.
What starts out as good. Uber, for example. Gets hijacked by the empire.
I used fiverr before I learned SketchUp for some renderings.
So in the 4IR, you: 1) work for a billionaire as a cog in the empire; 2) be part of fiverr slave trade brokered by facebook Pimp for Diem chits; 3) or fall into UBI lab rat status.
That's the new normal game of life. All options are a carrot on a stick limited life.
How convenient it was for them to push gender equality to reinforce the horizontal tyranny.

Goodbye to all that.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s2UhRfhoHTI

gaze

China has a huge, very controlled population, and with the introduction and advancement of the social credit system, it is even more controlled. Instead, the concept applied is "useless eaters". That is, there are a tremendous number of people alive consuming resources and not contributing to what elites want. Amusingly, a large portion of these useless eaters were also created by elites as a tool against the middle class. But, with the fall of the middle class, the rigging of voting, the complete control of news, the useless eaters have very much become useless.
but they still buy food, clothes, houses, etc. their consumers. so if your alibaba, or whatever company in china trying to maximize profits, the more purchases, the better. the "elites" may not want the useless eaters, but companies certainly do, because they provide a market. but political elites and some billionaires who don't care about profits anymore probably could care less about the masses, but still, facebook has like 2 billion accounts, i'm sure if you ask mark zuckerberg he would prefer that number to be 7 billion.

Last edited:

LeeLemonoil

I believe the goal is in line with what you wrote. A clear hierarchy like a caste system or feudalism, either implicit just out of itself or on a later stage even proclaimed and explicit - do to manifest it by birth like mentioned Systems do.

The liberal democracies with a souvereign middle class are the foremost foe and obstacle and is in the process of dismantling.

But I have difficulties with the „depopulation“ Argument of this thread. Yes, eventually „they“ would want to control the number of the worlds population - both to prevent the system to become chaotic / undeterminable-/ controllable but also to save resources. That’s where the climate change agenda comes into. They might genuinely fear climate catastrophe and Ressource exhaustion as a factor even they couldn’t avert or they want a cleaner environment for them to enjoy in their eternal reign. So the push for cleaver energy and environment might be both legit and designed to strike fear and establish totalitarian, global governance aspects.

But here is the issue: I can’t detect much of depopulation in the so called third world countries / global south as of now. On the contrary. The birth and fertility rates in most African, South American and Middle East countries are exploding.
Depopulation is going on in the old Western industrialized nations and Japan though. Also China slowly begins.

But the western countries are now getting flooded with masses of people from said high-fertility regions (and cultural backgrounds). And they exercise that Habit and traut in the States they migrate to as well. And this global migration Waves Are encouraged and organized by „them“ too. That fits neither a depopulation nor a climate change agenda.
It fits the push to destroy liberal democracies and souvereign citizens though.

What’s very striking: large part of the 3rd world aren’t vaccinated yet while industrialized countries are 70-80% on their way.
And, even more curious: while the west gets moderna and Pfizer mRNA and AZ/JJ vector the third world countries might get to a large extent inactivated dead-virion vaccines manufactured in India, China and Russia.

The same vaccines that both the EU and USA seem in no haste to approve although it is the tried and true tech

Last edited: